View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:53 PM
Hummer Veteran

badss98 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: Exhaust manifold bolts

Thanks seems as if this is a common problem not only with hummers but most ls engines,It sucks that gm has not acknowledged that they should warrenty these fixes when they are fully aware they have a problem because they have already changed the bolt size for any manifold replacement. I always thought if you spend 50k on a new truck the service would be a little better but it is all about the one sale. Loyalty to a specific brand has no bearing on customer service. It was suggested that i crack the manifolds myself because gm wants them sent back if they are warrenty repaired, I found this rather amusing since they would just throw them out and not issue a recall if they found a problem anyhow.
Just venting

2007 h3 base,rear dvd,tinted windows,leveling kit,silver with painted stock wheels,carbon fiber hoodvent and lettering, Daily driver