View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by DrMoab:
Even a good parody should have factual information. I don't make a habit of knocking any kind of vehicle. I must say though that spending way more time in Moab then most of you problebly do I can say that there isn't a lot of hummer owners who actually wheel.

The best part of that vid though had to be the blinging Grand Cherokee...If that wasn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. I'm just proud to say that at least jeeps don't have such a huge following in the Gangster Rap area.

For those of you who actually wheel your Hummers, Cool! Its great to see people out actually using their rigs for what they were made for.

What makes me sick is you guys (and there are lots and lots of you) who buy your 65,000 Dollar gas guzzeling pigs just because you have small man syndrome and think your rigs going to help your image.

I drive a 16 year old vehicle with nothing but primer on it and would be much more secure to show up anywhere in that then I would a Hummer.
Now, see. Why did you have to get all schizoid in that post? The parody IS that the information is not factual, just like what is continually spouted about the H2. That's the point.

As far as your small man syndrome comment, you didn't need to go there. You know, the one thing that comes up from guys like is you is how much we paid for our rigs. Why does it matter what we paid? Why should that matter in any way to you? It contributes more to your local and the national economy if we pay more so you should be happy that we paid more. That's the type comment that denotes the jealousy, not because of the vehicle itself, but because of the money involved.

Why does what you show up driving in make you feel any more or less secure? Weak!