View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 03:54 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SUTLIFF HUMMER HARRISBURG PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubs
If you notice, I'm not the only one with negative experiences. Personally, I think they probably do not want my business because:
1. I'm frugal, and refuse to be fleeced by a dealer on the purchase of a new vehicle
2. I won't buy the overpriced parts and accesories through the service department
3. I expect stellar service on a $60,000 vehicle which should include at least an H3 or Cadillac for transport while I'm waiting, especially if it's going to be a few hours...

I can't speak for the sales guys, but I can speak for their parts dept. there. THey are the cheapest around...even after shipping.

Service is a matter of communication and following through.

I don't know of one HUMMER dealer that gives you a loaner HUMMER as a rental unless you are on their "perfered list." And even if you're not on their prefered list, you should still be in something nice... I bet if you plan ahead and ask for somthing nice, they'd try their best to get it. I have yet to end up in some $hitbox when my truck is in for service. MY last two loaners were Caddy's.

If you have a GMID cert in hand, figure it out before you go in there. If you're considering a new ride, you know what they cost already. Tell the sales MANAGER that you have a cert. in hand. If your'e still thinking of an H1, you can shred that GMID cert. They don't count for the H1's.

I think your #2 comment is crap!