View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 03:13 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

What I want to know is, what exactly do you have going on in your life to cause this much hatred towards a total stranger based only on the car they drive? You don't know anything about us. You don't know anything about those H2 drivers on the FUH2 site. There are people on here who may have donated what amounts to years for Habitat for Humanity. People who have raised 14 foster kids as their own. Others who have donated their time and their company's time to building schools and shelters. Others who have truly made a difference by helping others....yet you flip them off because of their choice of transportation? If that's how you measure a person's value and worth in life, by what they drive, then that's pretty sad. I think morals, integrity, and leaving a positive mark on the lives of others is a lot more important than the fact I drive a vehicle that gets 12 mpg. Which is 2 mpg BETTER than the old Chevy pickup I traded in, mind you.

Stacy