View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by DrMoab:
So I heard kind of a nasty rumor about you some of you guys today. A Moab Local friend of mine said he was there at the Esclalator in Moab when you filmed that little piece. He said what you can't see in the video is the winch line hooked to the front. Any truth to this?

Also said that the hummer guys were the biggest bunch of unfriendly pricks he has ever run into on a trail.

Now I am not attacking anyone because I don't know if its true or not but if it is true maybe that explains a lot why you guys get razzed on the trail so much.

Attitude is everything ya know.
So, I heard the <span class="ev_code_RED">FACT</span>, not rumor, that a bunch of Jeepers where running around everywhere off trail, leaving all kind of trash on the trail, and basically giving wheelers a bad name to the citizens of Moab at this past easter jeep safari. So, STFU and quit putting your foot in your mouth. If you were remotely interested in anything here other that stirring the **** pot you would look at the original Moab video that shows that H2 going up Escalator and it's not edited in any way.

By the way, here is what a Moab local had to say about the Jeepers being there during the safari:
Quote:
As one person recently said about Jeep Safari in the local Moab newpaper, "What would you do if you invited a guest to your house and he broke all your dishes and crapped in your sink?" This April event has become the single most damaging human factor in the Moab area--an environmental OUTRAGE that must be stopped before it degrades the town's reputation and the beauty that surrounds it to such a point that people are no longer interested in coming here. Each year the damage done by hundreds of redneck Jeepers (not the Safari organizers, by the way, but renegades that attend the event but do not participate in the managed rides), create scars on the landscape, leave mounds of trash and distribute drunken bad vibes all over the desert. We follow beer cans like Hansel and Gretel all the way to their camp spots and get the bird when we ask them to obey the law. Sadly, organizers of the event and land management must shoulder the blame.