View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Hummer Veteran

Lean Machine is off the scale
Default Re: Rockford Fosgate Group Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timgco
Does the base hit hard if you crank it up and stay crisp? WHat kind of music are you listening to when you consider the speakers to stay crisp?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

At first I was disappointed with the bass the system produced. Even if I turned up the volume the bass didn't hit harder and I couldn't take the midrange and higher part of the music coming out of the door panel. Very clear and crisp but just too loud. After about a day it dawned on me to just adjust the equalizer so I could turn the volume up without killing my hearing. I turned the bass all the way up and the other two, midrange and treble, down some. On the R&B and Rap music that is design to have a hard bass line the bass is good. It hits as good as a 10'' woofer can hit but without the distortion. You won't win any contests with the bass the system will produce but it is enough bass to really enjoy the music with a good bass line. My classical music and Jazz also sound great.
The system is a definite upgrade to the stock system. You can easily hear the difference.

\'08 H2 Lux White SUT with Sedona interior - SOLD

\'08 H2 Lux White SUT with Sedona interior and 6'' Fabtech Lift