View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Hummer Authority

RuggedH2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: REPLACEMENT E&G CLASSIC FENDER FLAIR = $375.00 FOR 1 FLAIR!

It's not my business to tell Dan how to run his company and I don't know where he thinks the profit is coming from.....

However, I am a customer of his. Money already exchanged hands for his product. There is already a relationship there. All the money out for marketing got us where we are.

Now I'm in need of more product from them, they didn't need to spend another dime for my business this time. They have the product in stock and I need more........ I already have the product bolted to my truck. So now they want me to pay several times the individual price of the parts in the kit.... piece per piece.

They could charge slightly more and I would pay it......but the price quoted was ridiculous. If you bought the whole kit piece by piece that would make the kit cost over $2,500.00.

I like the kit and I like the way it looks on my rig. It does provide the wheel coverage I need for 38" tall 14.50 wide tires. BUT..... I know what this kit is and I can see that these pieces don't cost that much to manufacture. As a customer.......I know I'm getting screwed at that price! This kit was made to fit H2's...... H2's are made to go off road.

Dealers can't afford to buy the kits and stock the pieces for replacement for their customers....... the manufacturer has to be able to do that. Come on man..... we wheel these rigs, you know that the product can't survive the occasional rock or heavy tree branch..... make it possible to replace the required parts at a fair price and you will make additional profit.

If people know that they can't do this..... they won't buy the product to begin with. That's why I posted on this thread.

Name:  IMG_1202 (Medium).JPG
Views: 1305
Size:  91.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1473 (Medium).JPG
Views: 1219
Size:  119.6 KB

Last edited by RuggedH2 : 07-24-2008 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Sentence structure