View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 03:57 PM
Hummer Veteran

RCKSTR is on a distinguished road
Default Re: REPLACEMENT E&G CLASSIC FENDER FLAIR = $375.00 FOR 1 FLAIR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
Jim, I believe you were just called an irresponsible liar by Dan of E&G.

I don't get why the two wrong parts can't be exchanged by E&G anyway. Seems pretty simple to fix and great customer service.

I bought a Weber smoker on EBay a few weeks ago. It was open box and was missing a few parts, I knew this when I purchased it. It even came from a non-authorized seller. I called Weber and told them what I needed fully prepared to pay for the parts.

Guess what, they sent me everything I needed... no charge. They even registered it and another Weber I have that I'd forgotten to register and was too irresponsible to retain the credit card receipt.

Guess what grill company I glowingly speak of and will get my money for years?

I bought a used Rancho 4" lift kit off ebay, missing all the hardware and 4 brackets. I contacted rancho, they sent me all the hardware and the missing brackets for free, even picked up the shipping! As far as im concerned, they have me as a customer for life. E&G will never see a dollar from me. Horrible customer service.