View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: REPLACEMENT E&G CLASSIC FENDER FLAIR = $375.00 FOR 1 FLAIR!

So E&G didn;t quite handle this properly from the start. "It is what it is" has got to be one of the most rediculous comments a "sales professional" can make to a customer.

I can understand needing to know where the kit came from and when...for tracking purposes and possible warranty claim. I can undertand that.

To not offer an exchange of product (receiving the incorrect product back first) should have been done from the start.

As for the degrading comments from a "sales professional" to an end user, WTF were you thinking Dan? Is this your first day in the sales field?
Come on man, I'm not here to personally attck you, but it sound like you have a "I'm better than everyone else" stick shoved up your a$$.

It's good to see that Dan is offering up a fix for his customer, but his customer service skills are in need of help...esp if he's a manager with other employess under him.

I'm going to send E&G HR Dept a copy of this thread along with a good recomendation for a web based customer service clinic. I think this will prevent the sort of mishanlding and miscommunication from happening in teh future. Dan I hope you can appreciate constructive criticism.