View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 03:38 AM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Deleted threads...

That sucks. I personally would love to be on a forum, if possible this one, where there would be an application process to become a member. That way Hummer owners could be vetted and processed by some sort of validation process and we could become a much tighter, trusted community. I personally trust some people on here than people I actually know just from their help and advice on problems I have had. Anything we could do to lock this down and make it invite only or have an application process would be great- I guess the challenge now would be trying to lock it down.

Let me know if you are having problems doing this, I may know some people and resources in the industry that might be able to help.
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)