View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Site Admin

Jason has disabled reputation
Default Re: Jesus Fu(kin Christ Jason....

Ed,

I would not ban you for that! You are absolutely correct. The spammers are ridiculous! I go thru at least 600 accounts per day, most of which are not approved. These accounts, based on the settings within the forum's software, should not be allowed to post, until they get approved. Unfortunately, the "bad guys" have figured out a glitch or loophole and still post their crap.

Before I go any further, let me say to all the moderators, thank you! I appreciate your efforts and know that this site would be far worse off with out you guys. I appreciate each and everyone of you for your time and effort.

I have turned off the option to allow new registrations and will talk to vBulletin, who I lease the forum software from, to see if I can get a better handle on these spammers. I will turn it back on once I am confident that the issue is at least mostly resolved.

If you do want to register in the mean time, please send me an email with your requested username and email address. I will set you up manually.

Ed, thanks for helping me realize that "my head was up my ass" and I will take care of this.

Again, thanks to the mods and all the members who participate (or even just visit).

Regards,
Jason