View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by DrMoab:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AWD BREADTRUCK:
Dr.Moab, I can only hope your finacial situation improves so you to can enjoy riding around in comfort while calling your wheeling peers "burger flippers",the trail commoners like that kind of encouragement and will look up to you as you flounder about in the rough terrian. Don't give up on your dream!
That part about primer, now that's just funny!
Man did you ever prove my point. You have no clue of my financial situation. But here you are...A hummer driver looking down on everyone else because...You drive a hummer. You NEED to drive one to make yourself look good. I have no NEED for one, I don't want one and even if I was Bill Gates its the last thing it the world I would own because I don't need one to make me feel good about myself, which you aparently do.

Oh BTW, Its primer because it gets USED. You would problebly cry if a tree branch got up against your Beautiful paint job. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ummm........ I think you are confused. He was trying to be on your side. He was implying you could buy an H2 so you could call other wheelers "burger flippers" and that since you would then own an H2 you would "flounder" on the trail.

You Jeep guys need to coordinate.