View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 04:58 AM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point

Adventure package gives you the air suspension, black brush guard, black roof racks, off road rubber mats and a first aid/tool kit. I like the compressor, but you can buy an aftermarket one and a brush guard.
I know your pain. I paid sticker for one of the first H3s (although I've never regretted it and even though I took a hit monetarily, it was worth it for the fun I had with one of only a handful on the streets). The H2 Adventure Package is a totally different animal from the H3 Adventure Package.
I bought my H2 earlier this year, and am happy with the deal I got then - in the ball park to what you are talking! I took along a friend of mine who is retired and was a long time Cadillac salesman, and as he told me before we started, you're not going to beat them at their own game. They do this everyday for a living, but the time has never been better to buy a Hummer than it is now.
IMHO buying a Hummer is not a great financial investment (I'm not sure anything is a great financial investment these days), BUT rather an investment in fun, mental health, physical health, and peace of mind to go where other vehicles fear to tread.

Last edited by HummerJim : 12-27-2008 at 05:04 AM.