View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 Inch Lift on H2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomp
Mark, I dont think they will vibrate with front height that low. Something is not right. You can count number of "flats" while turning down TBS and see if it goes away - and if that was not it turn the TBs back up exact same number of flats. Make sure to have load off of front end when cranking them up or down. Also, jack each front wheel off ground and grab tire/wheel and try to lift and ot shake the wheel to check for bad hub bearings.. You could also check air pressure and balancing and did you get an alignment after cranking TBs?

Tomp,

Thanks man, I'll double check the air pressure. Tire balancing and pressure should be right since they were brand new when I did the lift. (like I said, I'll double check) The steering wheel doesn't vibrate at all at any speed so I'm assuming the balance of the tires is fine.

As far as alignment, I immediately had an alignment done. I even had them use the specs the manufacturer suggested.

I took a look at the front halfshafts and they shouldn't be in a bind. Like I said, the vibration is VERY minor.

I'll check pressure next.

Mark