Thread: Not dead yet.
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The forum has died

It is not on life support yet, but struggling. Over the years just about everything that can go wrong the H2 and H3 and had design defects has been posted. We've seen mods on here from mild to wild. With the Hummer out of production you loose the excitement of all the people with new deliveries and posting pictures of their new rides. When you take your Hummer to the Cadillac dealer to get worked on they treat you like a stepchild. I was spoiled by Jim Lynch and Lynch Hummer. By far the best dealership I've ever dealt with. I will never forget when he handed me the keys to a new H1 while I sat in the waiting room to get lunch while they did warranty work on my H2. Also, the dealer sponsored outings were a ball, and for many owners, their first offroad experience. Everything has to be politically correct these days, and the Hummer was a victim of those do gooders said we were voiding the planet of its precious resource of gasoline. Little was ever said about the nurses I took to the hospital and dialysis patients I brought in during snowstorms in the Hummer when not much was moving on the roads. Then there were those that helped on the flooded streets on New Orleans during Katrina and the Hummers that literally saved Clarksville from flooding even worse than it did........ Mark with his 16 inch lifted H2 with the huge tires that got to areas the National Guard couldn't get to with their Humvees.......

Last edited by HummerJim : 01-04-2015 at 01:41 PM.