View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 03:16 PM

hoss75 is off the scale

Quote:
Pargon: Get the **** off of the our soldiers ****. I served this county in the United States Marine Corps. I have had about my fill of sidesteppers trying to use this as their own cross to bear just because they got their panties in a wad over something. Get the hell over it
Paragon, I did my 5 years in the Corps, so don't try to pull that on me. 90% of my first post was positive stuff about you guys. I mention the one thing that I found to have gone to far and that's all you can talk about? T

Quote:
Paragon: As a matter of fact. Why don't you yahoos try wheeling a truck that you care about and don't want to get dented and scratched to heck and back. No, every single complainer has said something about the cost of the H2. Well, we know how much they cost and don't particular care to get it banged to hell and having to replace diffs, axles, t-cases, etc. While I am sure many of you won't get it, but it is much easier to have a rig where you can just go bang around and not worry about sliding it round a rock or rolling it over. All you have to do is go to the scrap heap, get some more metal and weld it back, rattle can it and be done.

We have to drive with a little more finesse, attempting to conquer obstacles and leave the trail without damage.

There's many many Jeepers who care about damaging are vehicles.. pretty much everyone who wheels a Liberty wants to keep it looking nice, so you're not alone in that boat.