View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 12:29 AM

H2Norcal is off the scale

Well I guess I stirred the pot a bit. Steve R, I know how you feel now (side steps). You are all right. It doesn't matter what you drive or where you drive it. Just that you enjoy it. I hope our dialog on this topic only helps everyone of you deal with the pressures you may encounter. The H2 is a wild vehicle. We all wanted one for individual reasons. I will guarantee that your reason was centered around having the first of something very different and eye catching. Ego? Bored of the other SUVs? Probably both of my reasons. Enjoy it either way.

Shea. I'm a guy and have kids. My son is totally infatuated with it and my daughter thinks its ugly. Although I think you should get what you want in life, I still see no purpose for using it as mom's mini-van. Sorry. It just looks funky when I see mom and the kids hanging out the windows yelling at their friends. It looks more like a "look at me I got one" thing than "gee, I bought this for a functional reason and happen to be picking up my kids". To each their own.

Enjoy your H2!!!!!!!!!