Thread: My H2 Stolen
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 01:21 AM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale
Default Re: My H2 Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvo
I just need to post this before I commute to L.A. for work. My Hummer was stolen on Video from the parking lot where I work. The lowlife scums that took it apparently had thier own Key. Police said where I had it serviced last is where the lowlife scumbag got my vin#, personal information, made a key and thus walked up to the hummer got in and drove away. I had it serviced at a wana be new and being built Hummer dealership in the Tustin Auto Center, Ca.
This is alot closer to me than Cerritos or my dealer on Ontario. Onstar was Useless in getting a location on it even though I called 15 minutes after the incident.Whittier Police Dept took an hour and thirty minutes to respond.I have to now get in my toyota celica that Farmers Insurance has put me in to get to work. I am pissed at everyone.

While I would sympathized victim of stolen vehicle, above story doesn't make any sense. If this lowlife works at tustin auto center, why can't he simply make a copy of the key? If you work in LA, what does whittier PD has to do with this? And farmers insurance is putting you in your own toyota celica? Or are you saying they put you in a rental celica? I don't know of any place that rents out celicas, not to mention they've stopped making celicas for sometime now

You are pissed at everyone? That I believe you