View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Hummer Professional

Mr_Pat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MEDVED Wheatridge - Denver, CO

I too just had a problem with Castle rock MEDVED. I had a 300 dollar voucher from buying me H3 a while back from wheat ridge (I had zero problems with the dealership ). Anyways I wanted an Optima battery (34 series) for my H3. I called 5 times over 3 days asking if they had any in stock. Every time I got the same guy(i forget his name, Mexican dude that works at the parts counter) I asked if he had a 34 series and he says "I don?t know" then a long pause,,,, I ask "can you check" he doesn?t know... says he has to ask his boss.... I call back at 3 or 4pm and say thing.... this time he says he forgot to ask.... I call the next day and he still has no clue.... after 3 or 4 days he finally says yes he does have one..... I drive down from Cheyenne to Castle Rock and low and behold there is a display 2 feet from the cash register at the sales dept with the batteries right there and big stickers on the top that all say 34 series.... WTF the guy is to lazy to get off his ass and look? Give me a fricking break....
That left a bad taste in my mouth, luckily wheat ridge is closer to me and I won?t have to deal with the *******s down there.