View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
Please take your own advice Paragon.

"Much of the time" gives the FJ more credit than "they had to use that winch a ton". And don't frame me as a web-wheling FJ hater after I said the FJ's wheeling was awesome, that I respected its offroad ability and that I appreciate its strengths. I haven't wheeled with an FJ (yet) only because I never see them on my trail runs. But I've driven both the manual and auto FJ and studied their specs inside and out. I also posted a link detailing my position, which you conveniently ignored.

You still haven't explained why or how you know the FJ is better than the H3. What's your personal experience with them? Have you even driven them? Tell us about it. Maybe you've just seen both on the trail, but we can't read your mind. All you've done is post awesome pictures of an FJ on an obstacle, which only shows what the FJ can do ... not what the H3 can't.

So once again, if you've seen an FJ succeed where an H3 got stuck, tell us about it ... or better yet take a pic. Otherwise, you're the web wheeler talking out of your ass.
You are a fucking idiot!

You want to play word games to fix your butthurt? Fine. I really don't give rat's ass. Just makes you look more like the dumbass you apparently are comfortable being.

If you want to argue something, first STFU and read. Attempting to re-write what someone else has said and/or written is lame, at best. Saying the FJ winched much of the time is not giving it credit and is not accurate. Maybe I wasn't there, maybe I didn't see any of it and just photochopped my H2 into the pics. I specifically said they winched a ton, in reference to what and how much they wheeled there you can't accurately reword that into "much of the time" for your butthurt benefit.

Secondly, I didn't frame you as a "web-wheeling FJ hater." You did that all by yourself.

Lastly, I don't have to explain anything to you dicks. Anyone that cares to heed my opinion can have at it. As far as you web wheelers, I could give two shits.

Please let the rest of us know when you go wheeling on something more than dirt roads and follow these types of rigs.