Thread: Whats the Deal?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Hummer Veteran

badss98 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Whats the Deal?

Gas prices seem to be the biggest concern, and as earlier stated the h2 has always been perceived as the biggest consumer of gas, Almost every time i fillup i am asked about the gas mileage and it is the perception that this is whe worst one the road were i have friends that drive ram 1500s with the hemi and adverage 9-10 mpg consistantly.I also will deal with the price increase because i am so happy we purchased our h2. It rides like a cadillac,is as big as a bus and holds a commanding presence where ever we go.(attention hog my wife says). The lack of education of some, and the treehuggers constant attention to the single item has hurt the value but it wont be leaving my driveway anytime soon .If they dont like it then they better move over because i have worked my ass off to be in the position i am now and i will damm well drive whatever i want .h2 and proud

2007 h3 base,rear dvd,tinted windows,leveling kit,silver with painted stock wheels,carbon fiber hoodvent and lettering, Daily driver