Thread: Whats the Deal?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Hummer Expert

Karsun is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Whats the Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badss98
Gas prices seem to be the biggest concern, and as earlier stated the h2 has always been perceived as the biggest consumer of gas, Almost every time i fillup i am asked about the gas mileage and it is the perception that this is whe worst one the road were i have friends that drive ram 1500s with the hemi and adverage 9-10 mpg consistantly.I also will deal with the price increase because i am so happy we purchased our h2. It rides like a cadillac,is as big as a bus and holds a commanding presence where ever we go.(attention hog my wife says). The lack of education of some, and the treehuggers constant attention to the single item has hurt the value but it wont be leaving my driveway anytime soon .If they dont like it then they better move over because i have worked my ass off to be in the position i am now and i will damm well drive whatever i want .h2 and proud

Who cares if more are being sold now and the value isn't what it used to be? I still love mine and even if I do see more on the road, it's still not enough that we don't get tons of attention when we drive ours. I wouldn't trade ours for anything to be honest.
Yellow2003 Luxury, 2 inch lift with Helo Maxx8 20X10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country LT325//60//R20 tires,black tublar steps,taillight and brush guards,8500k Bi Xenon Bulbs, KC Lights, Recon Smoked roof lights
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World