H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-07-2005, 10:28 PM
Hummer Professional

Location: Killing Fields or Antenora...if u know where that is contact me NOW.
H3OwnerDiz is off the scale

I had my first encounter with someone just last week. It wasn't much, but was my first so it surprised me.

I was in the cafeteria at work and a guy stopped to ask me how I liked my H3, and we started talking about the gas milage. When I told them 16city/20hwy he said... ohhh that's not too bad, and I agreed and said, yeah, I know, it's the smaller one with a 5cyl engine, there are pickup trucks and SUVs out there that are worse but everyone only trashes the Hummer.

Then this woman that was standing nearby that I didn't even realize was listening to me, cuts into my sentence and says "oh yeah? well Iiiii hate those pick up trucks and SUVs just as much as the Hummers" and stormed off. WTF? BISH!

Boulder Grey H3
Old 11-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

Field Rat is off the scale

There are two kinds of Americans.

1. People that love what this country stands for and strive for excellence within themselves and the people around them. (H2 Owners are in this group.)

2. People that hate everything that America stands for and think we should all feel guilty for every "bad" thing that Americans have ever done. (Tree Hugging H2 Haters!)
\'05 H2 Stealth Gray SUV
Old 11-07-2005, 11:23 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Field Rat:

1. People that love what this country stands for and strive for excellence within themselves and the people around them. (H2 Owners are in this group.)

2. People that hate everything that America stands for and think we should all feel guilty for every "bad" thing that Americans have ever done. (Tree Hugging H2 Haters!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x eleventy gagillion

Sean
Old 11-08-2005, 04:46 AM
Hummer Veteran

Rubiconman is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Field Rat:

2. People that hate everything that America stands for and think we should all feel guilty for every "bad" thing that Americans have ever done. (Tree Hugging H2 Haters!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well... you almost got it correct, there is another group..
3. People that love this country, and what it stands for and strive for excellence offroad. (Rubicon owners are in this group) wink wink!
I only flip off idiots that can't drive (There are H2 owners, as well as Jeep owners in this group)
Old 11-08-2005, 05:05 AM
Hummer Veteran

dna is off the scale

I think we Hummer owners should start to flip the bird at all the 4 bangers out there, especially those ugly little Smart cars.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:23 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dna:
I think we Hummer owners should start to flip the bird at all the 4 bangers out there, especially those ugly little Smart cars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one has ever accused you of being bright, have they? Shut it, noob.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:48 PM

HummerChic is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I had a couple negatives this weekend. Friday night I heard a girl yell "ugly" as I drove by her and her friend. They were about 15. The windows were down so I got a quick "Bitch!" out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So Dan was there a MIRROR on the side of your hummer!! LMAO!!

I Love it when they flip me off!! I blow Kisses back at them!! The frist time I was flipped off was by some dolt in a minivan... He was across the intersection and I thought He was waving so I waved back! LOL!! Until I got through the intersectin. OOOOPS!! My bad!! No I just thank them... Usually I will yell F*CK you.. I mean..... THANK YOU!! LOL!!!
Old 11-11-2005, 03:29 AM
Hummer Expert

CslRkH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Right on
Old 11-11-2005, 03:31 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CslRkH2:
Right on </div></BLOCKQUOTE>left off
Old 11-11-2005, 03:36 AM
Hummer Expert

Is there a Paragon Park down south too?
Old 11-11-2005, 03:37 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CslRkH2:
Is there a Paragon Park down south too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>My office buildings
Old 11-11-2005, 03:41 AM
Hummer Expert

Nice
Old 11-13-2005, 01:17 AM

Humgirl&guy is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
I had a couple negatives this weekend. Friday night I heard a girl yell "ugly" as I drove by her and her friend. They were about 15. The windows were down so I got a quick "Bitch!" out.

And a guy waiting to pull out of a side street gave me a golf-clap as I went by.

You just have to laugh at how pathetic they are!

I haven't had a flip-off yet but I'm ready to swerve if I do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well ya u are ugly fag!!!
Old 11-14-2005, 11:28 AM
Hummer Veteran

Beartooth is off the scale

Now that my wife has her H3, she's enjoying being 'number 1' as I've been whenever I drive my GMC HD2500 Crew Cab with the 8.1 liter big block. Some people are so ignorant when they ask me about fuel mileage - and they look a little perplexed when I tell them our fuel economy vehicle is the Hummer.

Hunter in the Fall; Sledder in the Snow.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humgirl&guy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
I had a couple negatives this weekend. Friday night I heard a girl yell "ugly" as I drove by her and her friend. They were about 15. The windows were down so I got a quick "Bitch!" out.

And a guy waiting to pull out of a side street gave me a golf-clap as I went by.

You just have to laugh at how pathetic they are!

I haven't had a flip-off yet but I'm ready to swerve if I do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well ya u are ugly fag!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better late than never retard.....
Old 11-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't get flipped off but some d!ck cut me off the other day
Attached Images

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 11-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Hummer Veteran

mossinc is off the scale

So are local news runs a 5 minute seg on Hummers last night.I was shocked and most of it was actualy about that dumb a$$ site FUH2.com They spend 4 minutes and 50 seconds bashing and then the last thing they say is"oh ya the H2 gets about the same milage as other suv`s and trucks." "So its not all bad." FOOKERS !
Stuff !
Old 11-14-2005, 03:33 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arizona Hummerboy:
Blow them a Kiss, that allways works for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I do too along with a big laugh. I love the enragement this gets.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Hummer Professional

FiremanJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it finnaly happened to me this morning some yo-yo in a hybrid cut infront of me on the beltway hit his brakes and flipped me off. wow i thought what a dumb ass so i lit him up with all my lights. i think i started to melt the back window of his car. he jerked it out of the lane rather quickly.

here is a thought what does the manufacturer of the hybrid batteries plan on doing with them when they need to be replaced? and how much will that cost the hybrid owner. also im sure they don't think about the enviorment when that time comes.
ok im done for now
96 Road King
82 Vette
Old 11-14-2005, 05:03 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiremanJay:
Well it finnaly happened to me this morning some yo-yo in a hybrid cut infront of me on the beltway hit his brakes and flipped me off. wow i thought what a dumb ass so i lit him up with all my lights. i think i started to melt the back window of his car. he jerked it out of the lane rather quickly.

here is a thought what does the manufacturer of the hybrid batteries plan on doing with them when they need to be replaced? and how much will that cost the hybrid owner. also im sure they don't think about the enviorment when that time comes.
ok im done for now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's when you get alongside of the turd and get as close to them as possible. Or you can pull slightly ahead of said turd and then slowly start to merge into the turd's lane forcing them over(don't be too obvious about it). Be sure to ignore their little sissy horn. Another fun time thing to do is when it's raining get in front of them and make sure to drive in the wettest parts of the road so that you throw up the maximum amount of spray onto their little toy windshield. Also, be sure to drift to the shoulder and throw up a little bit of gravel for them.
I know, I'm evil, but what did you expect from me?