H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 02-27-2004, 10:58 AM

Detonate is off the scale

HAHAHAHA.... You insulting members of this board on a daily basis is just "f'n around". That's hilarous.

That's a crooked ass line you are drawing.

Don't worry. Now that you've made the bold statement that you are this innocent member, and that I'm the big bad troll. I'll be sure to point out everytime you loose it on this forum. Which is pretty easy since all I have to do is click on "View all posts by this member" in your profile.

------------------------------
North Texas Hummer Team Member

2003 Red H2 equipped with Tough Country Heavy Duty Armor Series Front End with Winch, Rear Bumper, Brush Guard, and Roof Rack.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:47 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

I NEVER said I was innocent, you mush-headed lummox. I said that you have a huge chip on your shoulder and a hair trigger temper to go with it.
We have the S&B to go at each other, but you choose to make a huge public display of yourself out here, hoping to impress the public forum members into thinking you're a big, tough, burly manly man. As far as I've seen you're the only person that's posted a pic of yourself upside down on a rope playing G.I. Joe. You're also the one who bought the biggest, ugliest bumper & brushguard to try to make your rig look more imposing.

You are also the only person that saves all of this crap for future examination.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Detonate:
I have an email archive of everything. I can forward the emails to you if you want Alec.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

S&B Member since '03
Old 02-27-2004, 03:16 PM

Detonate is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
I NEVER said I was innocent, you mush-headed lummox. I said that you have a huge chip on your shoulder and a hair trigger temper to go with it.
We have the S&B to go at each other, but you choose to make a huge public display of yourself out here, hoping to impress the public forum members into thinking you're a big, tough, burly manly man. As far as I've seen you're the only person that's posted a pic of yourself upside down on a rope playing G.I. Joe. You're also the one who bought the biggest, ugliest bumper & brushguard to try to make your rig look more imposing.

You are also the only person that saves all of this crap for future examination.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Detonate:
I have an email archive of everything. I can forward the emails to you if you want Alec.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

S&B Member since '03<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't go Detonating again there grumpy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
We have the S&B to go at each other, but you choose to make a huge public display of yourself out here, hoping to impress the public forum members into thinking you're a big, tough, burly manly man.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually you chose to jump on me for posting that I hope the forum upgrade has an Ignore feature. Which I want to ignore trolls of the board, or bling bling thread starters. But you took this as an opportunity to insult me. Why? Because that is all you use this forum for.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>As far as I've seen you're the only person that's posted a pic of yourself upside down on a rope playing G.I. Joe. You're also the one who bought the biggest, ugliest bumper & brushguard to try to make your rig look more imposing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I posted that pic in a private topic, relative to the conversation that was taking place. I also didn't buy those bumpers. They were donated to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You are also the only person that saves all of this crap for future examination.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, I have email notification of Private Topics on. They are delivered to my email and autmatically put into a folder with Outlook rules. So what? That is the way I'm notified if people send me a private topic. It has also proved useful for when topics get deleted on accident, which has happened once when with your Private Topic, and once when Alecs got accidentially deleted. Instead of thanking me, you once again show your true grumpiness. Thanks again for further proving this point.

You really need to just grow up man. Your pointless insults just bore me at this point.

------------------------------
North Texas Hummer Team Member

2003 Red H2 equipped with Tough Country Heavy Duty Armor Series Front End with Winch, Rear Bumper, Brush Guard, and Roof Rack.

[This message was edited by Detonate on 02-27-04 at 09:25 AM.]
Old 03-07-2004, 07:04 PM

H2 X-Treme is off the scale

A little late, but here is what I have done to my H2.

The advertising impact has been huge !!!
I am located in a major beach summer tourist area in Atlantic Canada.

I have my H2 at all sorts of X-treme events,
Skim, Skate, Snow boarding events etc.

The truck pays for it self.
Attached Images

Old 03-09-2004, 02:39 AM

houseguy is off the scale

Thank you for your reply the H2 looks great all decaled up. How long after the advertising went on did it take for you to notice an increase in business and do you think the H2 will do the same for real estate as it did for you.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:53 PM

H2 X-Treme is off the scale

The reponse was quick.
For the type of business, this H2 is an eye catcher !!
Being a young lifestyle retail store, the Hummer markets to a 10 - 35 age group.
Which is my market.
Parked in front of my store during the Summer months, The H2 just brings them in.
As you can see from the previous picture, the store is wild looking as well.
Within one year, my H2 and store became known all over NB, NS, PEI.
I have 3 stores in the area, and I will be 2 years old this may.