H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-03-2006, 06:00 PM

Bondage is off the scale

Well, now it's all out in the open and you all are having fun. I outed us when I e-mailed a straightforward and honest apology to CP for insulting her in the past. It had been bothering me since she had not (before now) really been a part of the messing with pics of my kids thing.

And that was the root of the problem before. For those new to all this, Ginger and I had been on the forum originaly under our own names. I got slammed because I made a humanitarian run to New Orleans after Katrina and shared it with the forum because I thought it represented Hummers in a good light. Ginger got slammed when she knew more about firearms than DRTY. It was all a bit obnoxious and silly really and no one was taking it seriously until the kid's pic thing.

I had posted a pic of Ginger and the kids in another part of the forum early on before I realized what kind of place it could be. Once people could not win a straight argument with us, they decided it would be fun to attack our family pic - even chopping it to put a penis in the hand of my 11 year old daughter. That made me quite angry, and I sunk to their level and things got out of hand.

To stop the posting of the pics, we flamed out and left. To continue to enjoy the parts of the forum that we DO enjoy, I came back as Bondage and Ginger came back as Jennifer/Toots. All was fine until I decided to step up, be a man, and apologize to CP for my previous behaviour. It only started the pics going up again.

To those on the forum for whom I have enormous respect and whom I feel have become friends, I apologize for any perceived "deception." I would do ANYTHING to protect my children - including deceive other members of a Hummer forum - even ones I have come to know and admire, though most knew the truth behind the scenes.

To those who feel they must continue to attack me through my children, well, have at it. If it makes you feel all big and bad, enjoy.

To CP - you got my apology in the PM. I meant it.

I hope my apology will be accepted by others here, as I will continue to post on the forum and enjoy the bulk of its contents and the great majority of the members who are good and decent people. And I will continue to post as Bondage and sign as Sean. I kinda like it. No it is not my actual name, but I am not "hiding" anything anymore than DRTYFN, CP, RACERX, HUMMBEBE, HUMMERLVR, or any of the others of the multitude of folks that don't use their real names on here.

Let me say this again so it is crystal clear. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY PROBLEMS CAUSED TO ANYONE FOR ANY DECEPTIONS I CREATED ON THIS FORUM. No ifs ands or buts. I'm sorry. I hope the normal folks on here can understand and forgive.

Sean

ps - Ginger will be posting her own apology as well - we are married - but we are two different people.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:00 PM

Bondage is off the scale

Well, now it's all out in the open and you all are having fun. I outed us when I e-mailed a straightforward and honest apology to CP for insulting her in the past. It had been bothering me since she had not (before now) really been a part of the messing with pics of my kids thing.

And that was the root of the problem before. For those new to all this, Ginger and I had been on the forum originaly under our own names. I got slammed because I made a humanitarian run to New Orleans after Katrina and shared it with the forum because I thought it represented Hummers in a good light. Ginger got slammed when she knew more about firearms than DRTY. It was all a bit obnoxious and silly really and no one was taking it seriously until the kid's pic thing.

I had posted a pic of Ginger and the kids in another part of the forum early on before I realized what kind of place it could be. Once people could not win a straight argument with us, they decided it would be fun to attack our family pic - even chopping it to put a penis in the hand of my 11 year old daughter. That made me quite angry, and I sunk to their level and things got out of hand.

To stop the posting of the pics, we flamed out and left. To continue to enjoy the parts of the forum that we DO enjoy, I came back as Bondage and Ginger came back as Jennifer/Toots. All was fine until I decided to step up, be a man, and apologize to CP for my previous behaviour. It only started the pics going up again.

To those on the forum for whom I have enormous respect and whom I feel have become friends, I apologize for any perceived "deception." I would do ANYTHING to protect my children - including deceive other members of a Hummer forum - even ones I have come to know and admire, though most knew the truth behind the scenes.

To those who feel they must continue to attack me through my children, well, have at it. If it makes you feel all big and bad, enjoy.

To CP - you got my apology in the PM. I meant it.

I hope my apology will be accepted by others here, as I will continue to post on the forum and enjoy the bulk of its contents and the great majority of the members who are good and decent people. And I will continue to post as Bondage and sign as Sean. I kinda like it. No it is not my actual name, but I am not "hiding" anything anymore than DRTYFN, CP, RACERX, HUMMBEBE, HUMMERLVR, or any of the others of the multitude of folks that don't use their real names on here.

Let me say this again so it is crystal clear. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY PROBLEMS CAUSED TO ANYONE FOR ANY DECEPTIONS I CREATED ON THIS FORUM. No ifs ands or buts. I'm sorry. I hope the normal folks on here can understand and forgive.

Sean

ps - Ginger will be posting her own apology as well - we are married - but we are two different people.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

I think some people are just way too high strung.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
I think some people are just way too high strung. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any suggestions?

Old 02-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sewie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
I think some people are just way too high strung. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any suggestions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL..no comment.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:38 PM

Edspad is off the scale

Well said Sean

Old 02-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Apology accepted.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edspad:
Well said Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

X2

And to be honest I don't see what you did as malicious deception. I see it as getting a fresh start to a situation that was out of hand. You took the high road is all.

Looking forward to wheeling with you!
Old 02-03-2006, 07:12 PM

Bondage is off the scale

Thanks, thanks, and thanks.

Sean
Old 02-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

That whole apology things seems like a lot of bull to me.

You came on the forum and made a bad name for yourself right of the bat. Then, you found out what a cool place it is, and wanted to become a part of it. However, you pissed of some of the old vets. So, your apology to CP was only made in your own self interest. You knew that if she didn't like you, 99% of the forum wouldn't either.

LMAO at the "honest apology".
Old 02-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

No kidding, why didn't you guys apologize before- like 4 months ago or more.

I don't really care what you said back then, though your pm to me was completely out of line and crazy- posing on a site and taking pics of your wife in a wig is even crazier.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I got slammed because I made a humanitarian run to New Orleans after Katrina and shared it with the forum because I thought it represented Hummers in a good light. <span class="ev_code_RED">OMFG.</span>Ginger got slammed when she knew more about firearms than DRTY. It was all a bit obnoxious and silly really and no one was taking it seriously until the kid's pic thing.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How desperate could you be for friends or people to wheel with? Horry sheetbawls!

That's a severe behavioral disorder.

It's great you have your little pm buddies backing you up and I am glad they feel comfortable meeting internet weirdos in person.

I personally don't tolerate that stuff, it's just tew creepy.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Hummer Deity

PS-

You knew I knew and others knew who you guys were and waited until your outting to apologize? And DRTY supposedly knew- the guy you all were hiding from and you still waited.

?????
Old 02-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
...that I’ll never want to meet in person. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Until he kicks yo ass.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Ginger got slammed when she knew more about firearms than DRTY.

<span class="ev_code_RED">You feel the need to stir the pot again? Had you just been explaining what happened you wouldn't have said it like that. I have a pretty good feeling she doesn't know more than DRTY but even if she did you still said it badly.</span>

Once people could not win a straight argument with us, they decided it would be fun to attack our family pic

<span class="ev_code_RED">There you go again. You just refuse to accept defeat, that's why you are still here cowering under false names.</span>

All was fine until I decided to step up, be a man, and apologize to CP for my previous behaviour. It only started the pics going up again.

<span class="ev_code_RED">If you wanna step up and be a man then quit trying to poke and accept the fact that you aren't the almighty hero of trash talk.</span>
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fawk you and your apology. Once a liar always a liar.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

How to Fight Fair
How you argue — especially how you end an argument — can determine the long-term success or failure of your relationship.

A primary requirement for any fight is to maintain control. You do not have the license to be childish, abusive or immature. If you have legitimate feelings, you are entitled to give a reasonable voice to those feelings in a constructive way. (That includes not being self-righteous or taking yourself too seriously.)

"Disagreements are going to occur," says Dr. Phil. "The question is, do you go into it with a spirit of looking for resolution or do you go into it with a spirit of getting even, vengeance, control? You'll never win if you do that. If you make your relationship a competition, that means your spouse has to lose in order for you to win. It's not a competition, it's a partnership."

Here are Dr. Phil's specific rules for fighting fair.

Take it private and keep it private.
Fighting in front of your children is nothing short of child abuse. It can and will scar them emotionally — all because you don't have the self-control to contain yourself until you can talk privately.

Keep it relevant.
Don't bring up old grudges or sore points when they don't belong in a particular argument. Put boundaries around the subject matter so that a fight doesn't deteriorate into a free-for-all.

Keep it real.
Deal with the issue at hand, not with a symptom of the problem. Get real about what is bothering you, or you will come away from the exchange even more frustrated.

Avoid character assassination.
Stay focused on the issue, rather than deteriorating to the point of attacking your partner personally. Don't let the fight degenerate into name-calling.

Remain task-oriented.
Know what you want going into the disagreement. If you don't have a goal in mind, you won't know when you've achieved it.

Allow for your partner to retreat with dignity.
How an argument ends is crucial. Recognize when an olive branch is being extended to you — perhaps in the form of an apology or a joke — and give your partner a face-saving way out of the disagreement.

Be proportional in your intensity.
Every single thing you disagree about is not an earth-shattering event or issue. You do not have to get mad every time you have a right to be.

There's a time limit.
Arguments should be temporary, so don't let them get out of hand. Don't allow the ugliness of an argument to stretch on indefinitely.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jim_Cantore is an unknown quantity at this point

Big fat Roy Orbison looking looser.

We don't want your pathetic ass. Go cry to your smoked up Howard Stern looking dried up wife. Suck eachother off and call it a day,
Old 02-03-2006, 10:43 PM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Well, now it's all out in the open and you all are having fun. I outed us when I e-mailed a straightforward and honest apology to CP for insulting her in the past. It had been bothering me since she had not (before now) really been a part of the messing with pics of my kids thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhm, no you apologized to me after my husband told you to.

And the only reason he knew was because he was going to send your lying wife a free set of tow hooks for her new SUT and of course he had to get the name right to send it.

Nice try.

Stupid losers.