H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 06-07-2005, 12:27 AM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

This is gettin goooood.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:27 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!!!!

Ya ****ed now boieee!

My Video Collectionez

Old 06-07-2005, 12:30 AM

Bigdaddy is off the scale

Dennis AJC, read the previous reply from your buddy, you should take a lesson in grammar. And by the way, I ****ed for you guys having a hissy fit on a chat board? yea right. You need to take some quotes from BlingBlingH2
Old 06-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

One might could if it was in English.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:38 AM

what i mean by exclusionary is that i have read several posts and most of the time with new folks, a certain section of you attack those people and call them trolls and even question if they have a hummer. That is exclusionary and just because you have posted 5000 posts, you need to understand that this is not your personal chat site. It is for everyone to enjoy and I am sure more people would post if not for the select few who treat the new folks like they are idiots and morons simply for asking a question. I am fairly certain that Elcova does not condone this type of "gang-like" mentality on their website, but just are not aware of it yet. Since I have a job I am going to bed, so have a great night. And smile, I gave you all something to attack tonight, tomorrow and beyond.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:40 AM
Banned

wrong
Old 06-07-2005, 01:11 AM

How can I be wrong about the question you asked me which was "what did I mean by you mean by exclusionary?" I gave you my meaning behind it yet you are such a nit wit you said wrong to something that I perceive as do many others. So in any event, if you cannot accept the truth that you attack everyone.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:12 AM

cont. move on ya loser. Keep going your almost at the average 6 posts a day. Maybe you should drive your hummer rather than talk about it on this forum.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:13 AM

Or maybe post another picture.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

`
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Bigdaddy:
How can I be wrong about the question you asked me which was "what did I mean by you mean by exclusionary?" I gave you my meaning behind it yet you are such a nit wit you said wrong to something that I perceive as do many others. So in any event, if you cannot accept the truth that you attack everyone.
you mean i meant that he was meaning you meant i knew he was meaning behind meany.

Did you muster up all of your brain cells to barf out that stupidity? I DID NOT ASK YOU "what did I mean by you mean by exclusionary?" or whatever you attempted to squelch there. My question did not require you to opine about anything. You could have only answered it with one word if you so chose. But no, since exclusionary was the calendar word of the day you had no choice but to try to use it as many times as possible.

The question, my obtuse friend was this, "What are you suggesting people here are excluding?" A very simple question requiring, not an answer of opinion and intangibles, but a firm concrete answer that you might could sum up in just a few words if you really tried.

So, how can you be wrong? Well it's really quite simple. It's because you ain't right.
Old 06-07-2005, 02:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
cont. move on ya loser. Keep going your almost at the average 6 posts a day. Maybe you should drive your hummer rather than talk about it on this forum.
Well good golly. We sho won't be able to keep ups with the likes of you. A measly average of 6 post a day to your 24 posts a day...... hmmm....... how did you do that there math....... that would be 4x the daily post count you been bitching about. Hell in 6 months you'll be way past Alec in posts and he's been here from the beginning.
Old 06-07-2005, 03:32 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
that's all you got, spelling and grammar. I got some bad news for you fellas, its a public forum, not a private forum...so stop being exclusionary...
Wrong dick head. One person controls it and can send your **** packing anytime. Oh, so sorry, I hear you're packing **** all the time.
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2005, 03:40 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bigdaddy:
Well good golly. We sho won't be able to keep ups with the likes of you. A measly average of 6 post a day to your 24 posts a day...... hmmm....... how did you do that there math....... that would be 4x the daily post count you been bitching about. Hell in 6 months you'll be way past Alec in posts and he's been here from the beginning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>dams rait octergon. Ears big dadyies pitur.
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2005, 03:43 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Bring it on boys, welcome to high school.

You hear those bells? You're gonna get schooled, bitch. Now I fully expect you to last all of about 2 days(and I'm being VERY generous) with full attention focused on your weak dick comebacks.

Now step up , break out your thesaurus and bring it. Maybe send your pappy a letter in prison and ask him what the other prisoners call his bitch ass- maybe you can use some of those colorful quips.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question. If you read this
Quote:
I don't understand why? I am sorry i am new at this, and i don't feel like reading all the past drama, just let me know what's up?
and this
Quote:
Just because I just started checking things out the only way i am going to get to your 4135 posts is to post 30 posts a night for the rest of my life. besides dick, what have i said that was negative tonight. all i have said was supportive or with inquiry, that's it. so if you want to attack someone, ain't your wife at home? So any since you have bee a member only since Jan 2003 and you have posted 4100 + postings that would mean 2000 postings a year, which equals 5.47 posts a day, so keep it up captain spammer. later. you should support people that are positive on this site.
Does this run-on unfocussed style of writing remind you of a particular person from Hawaii who has been banned form this site under a moniker referred to in the title of this thread?

The leopard can not change his spots.

Get lost, Loser. You are not welcome here.
Old 06-07-2005, 04:07 PM

Quote:
what i mean by exclusionary is that i have read several posts and most of the time with new folks, a certain section of you attack those people and call them trolls and even question if they have a hummer. That is exclusionary and just because you have posted 5000 posts, you need to understand that this is not your personal chat site. It is for everyone to enjoy and I am sure more people would post if not for the select few who treat the new folks like they are idiots and morons simply for asking a question. I am fairly certain that Elcova does not condone this type of "gang-like" mentality on their website, but just are not aware of it yet. Since I have a job I am going to bed, so have a great night. And smile, I gave you all something to attack tonight, tomorrow and beyond

Well said. It is amusing how the same **** floats to the top every time. The "lynch mob" mentality of this topic demonstrates that some here really need to get a life.