H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 01-17-2006, 03:43 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by catgirl24:
yes iam a she, and yes a canadian dont tell me your knocking down canadains now are we??

i took pictures off because of a idiot on here who by the looks of it, makes them self feel better by putting people down. so why would i keep them on , to take such ****?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
First, she's a she.
Second, she's Canadian.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So this is what you got your string knotted up about? What a whining little wannabe princess. Maybe you get your heinie smocched up there because it's not as furry as a moose ass, but that attitude don't fly in the innerturd web.
BTW, nice blonde hair. But why'd you dye your roots black?
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2006, 07:05 PM

Adam^_^ is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by catgirl24:
well so far here, its illegal. To become legal, someone like myself has to go to council and ask my municipality to approve of it. There is a Bill 11 out there so all i have to do is show the council it, and then they have the right to allow it or not. Kinda sucks. I wish i could just drive it, but already been pulled over by police about it. Now some parts of Canada its legal, because the municipality agreed, so far i have to deal with Oxford County. Keeping my fingers crossed.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FishnMan:
Why would you need a by-law in Canada? Here in Alaska (your next door neighbor)we can ride our 4-wheelers any where except on the road. Matter of fact, most roadways have ATV/snow mobile trails where sidewalks would normally be. Either way, you'd fit in nice up here. Welcome back

actually it is a kick. Its a 2006 500 Artic Cat. Just installed handle warmers. Actually just went to a council meeting yesterday i am hoping to make a bi- law here in woodstock ontario canada, where we can legally ride it on the side of the road. Hope we get it. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k9tim:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DDWH:
Cool Pics! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very cool! That ATV looks like a kick in the ass! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 01-17-2006, 10:08 PM

catgirl24 is off the scale

lol nice one..........<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
yes iam a she, and yes a canadian dont tell me your knocking down canadains now are we??

i took pictures off because of a idiot on here who by the looks of it, makes them self feel better by putting people down. so why would i keep them on , to take such ****?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
First, she's a she.
Second, she's Canadian.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So this is what you got your string knotted up about? What a whining little wannabe princess. Maybe you get your heinie smocched up there because it's not as furry as a moose ass, but that attitude don't fly in the innerturd web.
BTW, nice blonde hair. But why'd you dye your roots black? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

lol nice one..........[quote]Originally posted </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you fixed those darn black roots yet?
Old 01-18-2006, 10:57 AM

catgirl24 is off the scale

lol man this feels like preshool

Have you fixed those darn black roots yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-18-2006, 01:47 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

lol man this feels like preshool

Have you fixed those darn black roots yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You dyed your hair in pre-school?