H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 12-27-2003, 02:48 PM

Karl is off the scale

Hi this is Karl from NY. I've met some of you in the NYC meet. We'll since then we've done even more mods with our big Toy! On top of all the chrome goodies that we've added on from our line including the new seat control bezels we dove in and redid those ugly front bumpers.

We made a fiberglass mold and redesigned the front bumper to make it hug lower giving the beast and impressive frontal view! Then we made a light pod for the stock hood panel which we painted all the same color along with the rear bumper. What a big difference.

On the inside we did a 10" TV custom flush mounted in the dash to look stock that has Navigation, CD/DVD reader, 6 CD changer under seats and input jacks for playstation/X-box for kids in back seat. The 4 10" subs were custom mounted in a fiberglass mount that hugs the back walls. From the back it is clear plexiglass so at night I flip a switch an strobe ligths flash inside the box letting you see the back of the speakers! Nice little show stopper.

Next we will be making some more new chrome parts. We were thinking about marketing this exact stype of modified truck as a special edition H2 "Hi-Tech Hummer". Price for all of these mods would probably be 60K for the truck after tax + $30K for all chrome, stereo, TV's, Borla Exhaust, ligth pod and rims as shown. What is anyone's opinion on this idea? I might fly? I'd like to see a poll of what you guys think of this beast? Thanks.
Karl from NY
Sorry I could'nt get the pictures to display larger. I don't know how to do that. If anyone knows how to enlarge these using AOL please let me know. Thanks.

[This message was edited by Karl on 12-27-03 at 09:03 AM.]

[This message was edited by Karl on 12-27-03 at 09:08 AM.]
Old 12-27-2003, 02:48 PM

Karl is off the scale

Hi this is Karl from NY. I've met some of you in the NYC meet. We'll since then we've done even more mods with our big Toy! On top of all the chrome goodies that we've added on from our line including the new seat control bezels we dove in and redid those ugly front bumpers.

We made a fiberglass mold and redesigned the front bumper to make it hug lower giving the beast and impressive frontal view! Then we made a light pod for the stock hood panel which we painted all the same color along with the rear bumper. What a big difference.

On the inside we did a 10" TV custom flush mounted in the dash to look stock that has Navigation, CD/DVD reader, 6 CD changer under seats and input jacks for playstation/X-box for kids in back seat. The 4 10" subs were custom mounted in a fiberglass mount that hugs the back walls. From the back it is clear plexiglass so at night I flip a switch an strobe ligths flash inside the box letting you see the back of the speakers! Nice little show stopper.

Next we will be making some more new chrome parts. We were thinking about marketing this exact stype of modified truck as a special edition H2 "Hi-Tech Hummer". Price for all of these mods would probably be 60K for the truck after tax + $30K for all chrome, stereo, TV's, Borla Exhaust, ligth pod and rims as shown. What is anyone's opinion on this idea? I might fly? I'd like to see a poll of what you guys think of this beast? Thanks.
Karl from NY
Sorry I could'nt get the pictures to display larger. I don't know how to do that. If anyone knows how to enlarge these using AOL please let me know. Thanks.

[This message was edited by Karl on 12-27-03 at 09:03 AM.]

[This message was edited by Karl on 12-27-03 at 09:08 AM.]
Old 12-27-2003, 05:15 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you provide bigger pictures so we don't go cross-eyed trying to look at the tiny ones you posted?

Since you made your front bumper out of fiberglass I take it you're never going to use it for anything but show.
Sounds like you have a fetish for f-glass.

You and roadsurfer should form a club for useless H2s.
Old 12-27-2003, 09:55 PM

AlamoJim is off the scale

it's all about the bling
being useful ain't your thing...

AOL didn't make the pictures small - you posted them small...repost them in a larger size to AOL or send the originals to somebody else to post.

The difference between Genius and Stupidity?
Genius has limits...
Old 12-30-2003, 03:13 PM

Karl is off the scale

I'm sorry. The front/Back Black lower bumpers are still the steel stock ones. I can remove the rear chrome tow loops and swap on the stock loops to still pull anyone's ass through the woods so the truck is not "useless". It's now just dressed to impress. It's the upper bull**** stock black plastic bumper in the front that we redesigned to look a little better. That part is used for nothing but show. I can still hook up a winch up front or do whatever I want. I actually was going nuts in the snow storm up here in NY last month plowing through 3 foot snow banks that snow plows made on corners. These tanks are made for this stuff. I'll also fix the pictures in another day. Goto figure that one out tonight. Karl