H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-31-2003, 04:21 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve just isn't the same since he had his H2 detailed. He is wrestling with keeping his H2 and buying an H1, just buying an H1 and selling the H2 or yesterday he said he is seriously leaning toward buying a Land Rover and put a 4" lift on it with some bigger tires! I guess he would leave the group and become part of the L.R. crowd

Maybe some of you can give Steve some input to push him off the fence!
Old 11-01-2003, 07:30 PM
Hummer Expert

Ha,

That makes me feel better. I actually saw these little squirts do it I just couldn't get out fast enough to throw my lacrosse ball at their door. That would have made my night.
Old 10-31-2003, 05:11 PM

argonaut is off the scale

Somehow I find it hard to believe. I think Buckeye is just gettign back at Steve for the H2 Sellout thing. Steve whooped the LRs ass that time, and lived to brag about it. He would never drive one of those POS's...
Old 11-01-2003, 02:33 PM

Webman is off the scale

Buckeye:

Nice job of getting Steve. I was wondering how long he would let this thread go on before he would respond. He jumped in sooner than I thought he would. Steve after leaving the H2 at home did you drive an H1 off road or just ride along?

Mark Weber
Webman
www.wisconsinhummerowners.com
Old 10-31-2003, 10:18 PM

AlamoJim is off the scale

why not keep the H2 for a dd and get a ready to go trail only vehicle (jeep or defender) that he won't get freaked out on if he tips it or pinstripes it real bad...a jeep CJ7 would be inexpensive and easy to fix on the trail, plus you don't have to blow your whole wad to get it or keep it up. Additionally the mods are much cheaper and you can usually do them yourself (good reason to get that 150,000 peice craftsman set!!! - at least that's what my wife call it, lol)
Old 11-02-2003, 11:16 AM
Hummer Professional

DURAMAX TIM is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> It doesn't even have a place to hold your beer, dip or shotgun! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO shotgun holder, I'll NEVER own one!

Yell'r 04 Lux w/ air, sunroof,F&R brush bars
Traded 03 White Lux
03 GMC D/A CC SLT LB soon to be 04
Ex H2&3 owner
My hiking boots and canoe paddle have more miles than most 'offroad' vehicles, over 350 in last year.
Old 11-01-2003, 07:27 PM

Centerfire is off the scale

The little egg thorws can be a pain. Howver we got back a 8 of thiem last night... I had creep patrol during Trick or Treat.. Was driving one of my personal vec. Lifted 99 Sub.. As I came around a courner I found the 1st 4 young people decorating someones Caddy with eggs.. The look on their face when I lite them up with Reds. Blue and Siren was priceless ( just made me wish I had a Dash camera on the Sub.. Long story short. We now have 8 young people who must clean the neighborhood street for the next 3 months and must keep the driveways of two elderly people free from snow unitl Spring of 04.. Justice has been servedd.

Mike<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
Steve,

We know, I was just getting you back

If it makes you feel any better I was just outside in the rain washing off the eggs that a couple of little ****s threw on my truck. I actually saw them do it through the window. Lucky for them they sped off before I could get out. I haven't kicked someone in the head for quite some time but I have a feeling it's going to happen soon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 11-01-2003, 03:22 AM
Hummer Expert

Steve,

We know, I was just getting you back

If it makes you feel any better I was just outside in the rain washing off the eggs that a couple of little ****s threw on my truck. I actually saw them do it through the window. Lucky for them they sped off before I could get out. I haven't kicked someone in the head for quite some time but I have a feeling it's going to happen soon.
Old 10-31-2003, 05:55 PM

Just go over to his house in the middle of the night with some tree branches and pinstripe the **** out of it. That will push him over the edge again.
Old 10-31-2003, 04:21 PM
Hummer Expert

Steve just isn't the same since he had his H2 detailed. He is wrestling with keeping his H2 and buying an H1, just buying an H1 and selling the H2 or yesterday he said he is seriously leaning toward buying a Land Rover and put a 4" lift on it with some bigger tires! I guess he would leave the group and become part of the L.R. crowd

Maybe some of you can give Steve some input to push him off the fence!
Old 11-01-2003, 04:50 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Sorry about the eggs Buckeye...

I told them to aim for the house!

Love the rain: Jawbone Canyon & Sequoia will have snow at higher elevations and we'll definitely find ourselves getting into somem major fun!
Old 10-31-2003, 04:25 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Remember Steve:

"The grass is always greener over the septic tank."

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 10 months down, 8 to go!
-------------------------------------------------
Old 11-01-2003, 09:36 PM

Apparently lacrosse is slang for jacking off in canada... they had to rename that new buick in canada because of that.
Old 11-02-2003, 12:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

This morning, 8 of our 12 beloved pumpkins were blown up beyond recognition. Clean up in aisle 5!

Lacrosse rules ya F##K!

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-01-2003, 02:58 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

BUCKEYE!!!!

What kind of bs are you peddling about me now? About the only thing that is true is that I'm looking into getting an H1. The last time we went out, I left the 2 at home and went riding in the 1's just to get an idea of what it was like.

If I had to have an LR, it would be a D110....but I'd sooner jump on an old Bronco and do it up right. But that's not going to happen....I'm a die-hard Hummer-dude!
Old 10-31-2003, 05:52 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
Maybe some of you can give Steve some input to push him off the fence!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't give much imput, but I'll gladly push him off the fence ; .

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-01-2003, 06:47 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Webman:
after leaving the H2 at home did you drive an H1 off road or just ride along?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was a Hummer Ho'in that day. I rode in all 4 Hummers: Humvee, H1 soft-top, H1 wagons. I drove 2 of them as well....nothing new, nothing special.

I just LOVE the swell amount of leg-room & comfort provided for the shot-gun passenger...that's gotta be a real gem for long trips of...say...more then 10 minutes.
Old 11-02-2003, 03:53 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Frank....it's like you're reading my mind! (and if that should be the case, tune-in at 1am when I enjoy "brunette hour")

That's where I'm headed: keep the 2, add a raggy-1 and be the first guy on the block with 2 H's in the garage!

Can someone pleae tell me what all the hype is about Range Rovers? Have you ever sat in one? The ergonomics can be summed up in one word: awkward! It's like a Jag: all looks and that's about it.....every year they claim to have gotten the bugs out.

They take some two-toned leather, wood-trim and add some snazzy bezels to the instrument package. Slap on an overpriced sticker and associate it with prestige....there it is. It doesn't even have a place to hold your beer, dip or shotgun!
Old 11-02-2003, 12:25 AM

Frank Hewitt is off the scale

I have a desire for the H1 also. But mine is to add a rag-top H1 to the garage in addition to the H2, not in place of it. Rover?? that's going to the dark side! Much class, but loses off-road abilities-- kind of bling bling like an escalade in that regard.

gasman
Old 10-31-2003, 06:00 PM
Hummer Messiah

NO! NO! Give it a 4" lift when he's asleep.

My Video Collectionez