H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 12-29-2003, 02:13 PM

hummer33 is off the scale

i know there was a post on this before, but with all this new members i was wondering if anyone had a pic of a neon underbody kit installed on their h2's. thanks to anyone who contributes.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kw427:
hey, what happened to the neon underbody thread?

perhaps i should go to the gay and lesbian boards and post pics of my h2 w/ neons?

H2- Pewter-Lux, 3rd seat, 18x10" Welds/35" BFG, billet fuel lid
00' ///M Z3,H&R,Sharked,ACS hoops
99' 540i, ACSIII, H&R
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_RED">Good Idea</span>
Old 03-11-2004, 02:42 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn it! I was just about to get the auto-change-7-color one!
Old 03-10-2004, 07:46 PM

02RedWS6TA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilD:
Actually, there is a value to those underbody kits. They actually light up the truck pretty good underneath for night off roading. Apart from that I think they are more suited to little ricers and not an H2, they lack any seriousness and show no style whatsoever in my opinion, but I expect there are already a few out there... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck keeping them from breaking. The bulbs are so fragile they'ed snap if the H2 even thought of flexing.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 02RedWS6TA:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhilD:
Actually, there is a value to those underbody kits. They actually light up the truck pretty good underneath for night off roading. Apart from that I think they are more suited to little ricers and not an H2, they lack any seriousness and show no style whatsoever in my opinion, but I expect there are already a few out there... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck keeping them from breaking. The bulbs are so fragile they'ed snap if the H2 even thought of flexing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks Einstein. Boy, you saved a lot of us from that major error. And to think we were all rushing out to get the neons installed. Whew!
Old 12-29-2003, 07:15 PM

AlamoJim is off the scale

my hat is not back from the cleaners yet...having the big feather cleaned by hand takes time you know...

The difference between Genius and Stupidity?
Genius has limits...
Old 02-13-2004, 11:13 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

MAC, always a fan of your writing. In fact I decided to join in the forum due to a large part to the cool manner you handle everyone elses hot replies. Therefore, it is upsetting to see you lapse into such an emotional response to Paragon

Obviously everyone enjoys goading you -- and in this case I must say the point goes to Paragon for successfuly flustering the normally 'unflusterable' MAC!

Unless you are stepping out of character just to 'try it out'??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAC:
What we do here is meaningless fun chat, as long as we all keep that in mind, nobody freaks out, get bend out of shape in anger or jump out of a building.

A little gentlemen's battle of words is always welcomed and appreciated, I think most of us are pretty cool about it and have the excess brain space to handle it, few juniors get a bit excited and lose control but that is also part of the fun.

My friend Paragon, I didn't think you could understand much of my words, but you are still my friend.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

04 Pewter
Old 01-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I went offroad twice, don't take it personally, I thought it was boring and stupid, "Is that all there is?" I tried it out twice, simply because I wondered there must be a reason why these people are so dedicated to it and kept on selling and pushing it like a religion, it is not good enough they like it, they have to convert others. First time it was boring, so I tried it out again just to make sure I didn't miss anything, but second time it was boring and stupid. Nothing wrong with offroad, more power to you, just not my cup of tea. Obviously I enjoy the company of you offroad guys and I respect you guys accordingly, but frankly most of you are rather rough and rude characters, nothing right or wrong about it, thats just the way offroad people are.

Don't feel bad, I tried out churches and they didn't work for me. I never have neon underbody lights, maybe I'll try it. If it as boring as offroad and churches to me, I'll move on and find something else.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:50 PM
Banned

Mac, the pro at interjecting unnecessary information that only serves to overinflate his absent ego. Next thing you know, Mac will be name-dropping to continue his quest of self-importance.
Old 01-10-2004, 03:08 PM

drouke is off the scale

I don't know why anyone would want one, but I saw one on ebay.
Old 02-14-2004, 05:38 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, I'm not on that team. But it isn't surprising that you know all of the information and stats about gay marriages down there.
And contrary to what that butch guy in open cheeked leather chaps told you when he had his fist in your dirtiest of areas up to his elbow, that's not a legally binding "engagement". So you're still free to explore your alternate lifestyle & the limits of the elasticity of your sphincter in as many gangbang clubs as you can find.

Don't worry about me calling you- I don't call gay chat lines.

S&B Member since '03
Old 01-24-2004, 08:12 PM
Banned

Mac,

I assume you deleted a post or I am just short of the funny farm. If you served our country, I certainly commend you. It is noble even though most who have served in combat certainly wouldn't think so. I am not of age to have worried about the draft nor combat but I did make the mistake of joining the Marines. I finished 4th in my high school class, had football as well as academic scholarships to Division 1 schools, but my family served in all branches except the Marines because the Marine Corp offered the hardest training. For some reason I felt there was something bigger to conquer. I now have screws in my shoulder courtesy of the Marines.

So I have sipped from the cup of war (if I may be so bold) but I don't have any illusions about what I experienced in comparison to a combat veteran.

BUT I do know that by your description I must be a Real Man's Man. I get to go off-road on the weekends and take my family with me. I work from my home, my wife doesn't work and I have a 3 year old daughter that I get to see throughout the day every day of the week. My family is #1 to me.

And I think that you are taking the off-road to the extreme. Just like you don't plan to have an accident and you do all you can to avoid it, I don't do anything that I know will cause damage to my vehicle. I am a pretty frugal guy but I do recognize value and spending time in the outdoors with my family is very valuable to me and few other things allow for the experiences that off roading can give.

Just as in the rest of the world some that off road are careless and do stupid things that does cause alot of damage, but I agree with you that it's silly to think that they don't care.
Old 02-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAC:
You are such a stupid worthless piece of ****, the best part is that you don't even know it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Now, there is the REAL Mac showing himself as he really is. Careful, you might start sounding like Drty.

If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle them with bull****, eh Mac.

[This message was edited by paragon on 02-13-04 at 10:26 AM.]
Old 02-13-2004, 01:30 AM

FrgMstr is off the scale

Hehe, check out the hottie in the back seat!!

My job: http://www.HardOCP.com
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2003, 02:13 PM

hummer33 is off the scale

i know there was a post on this before, but with all this new members i was wondering if anyone had a pic of a neon underbody kit installed on their h2's. thanks to anyone who contributes.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:51 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

They are quite inexpensive, cheap ones hanging in auto stores, Target and Wal-Mart. The better ones have remote control, which is quite neat, imagine if you can turn on the neon lights outside the disco. I think $100-$200. If you search eBay, there are lots of them. I thought about it but gave up on that since I couldn't figure out when or where I may use it. I saw a truck with it light up in LA last week, looks very cool.
If I know how to install them, I would buy a set.

I think for offroad use, the tubes will be broken within the first few minutes.

$9. Up for sale are 12" Single Cold Cathode Units with Inverters, in 6 color choices.
Available colors are Blue! Red! White! Green! PURPLE and UV (Black)!
Included with the purchase: 1 (one) 12" Cold Cathode bulb with polycarbonite casing, and 1 (one) 12volt Inverter. The bulb comes ready to connect to the inverters. This is a great do-it-yourself kit for auto enthusiasts. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2451848462&category=33 714

There are tons of them here. http://listings.ebaymotors.com/aw/pl....html?from=R11
Attached Images

Old 01-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I was at Target buying somethings a couple days ago, I visited the Automotive section and was looking at those neon things for inside the car. I actually had 1-2 of them in my hands to buy, but returned them to the shelf before I checked out. I had that blinking LED neon antenna inside the Hummer once, I could not drive with it, in the dark the blue neon light was blinding.

I like to and want to do some crazy stuffs, keep my mind sharp and refreshed. As you know, whether most people agree or disagree with me is rarely relevant to me.
Old 12-30-2003, 12:53 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jnsfox:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AlamoJim:
Look who's talking! Lord and Lady Fox who want to have all the trim on their Regal Red Fox H2 24ct gold plated, please... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in the shape of mouse ears no less...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a cool idea, the ears NOT the gold...wait, on second thought...

Joyce<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, you 2 are just big kids at heart!

Genius has limits...
Old 12-29-2003, 06:04 PM

frelling obvious <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
another indicator of Phil's questionable origins...
neons on ANY (non-show) vehicle are serious 'mommy didn't give me enough attention' indicators...
they scream "LOOK AT ME...LOOK AT ME...for the love of God PLEASE LOOK AT ME!"

If you want neon...why not lower it and paint it purple while your at it? If your gonna pimp you might as well were the hat too...

Genius has limits...
Old 02-13-2004, 05:25 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice black out job, Froggy.

S&B Member since '03