H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 12-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

HURF is off the scale

You had all these "Toys"

2004 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax 4WD, with CTIS
2003 Ferrari 360 Modena Black, Rockford Fosgate upgrade (Sep 2005)!
2003 525i BMW (wifes car)
2003 996 TT Porsche Black
2004 911 Carrera 4S Coupe
2004 47 ft Outerlimits Trip 1050 SC Mercs
2004 Honda CR250R

and a vacation home in Malibu

Yet had nothing better to do than post

191 times in 48hrs

So are you full of Chit,,
Or a LOOOSER?

HURF
Restored \'82 Jeep CJ7 ,258,.40 over,,Comp Cam,,GM HEI,,Borla Header,,Weber 38,,T5,,D300,,D30,,4:56,,Detroit,,AMC20,,trussed,, Detroit,,Warn full floater,,trXus 33X12.5X15

Hummer Test Driver
Old 12-19-2005, 01:37 PM
Hummer Professional

nmikes is off the scale

I filed a complaint with Jason, last night. He was very gratious and quick in responding. If we want to keep this forum clean and in good taste, I think its up to us to police it ourselves.

Nate,

I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about these clowns - it
is
always nice to have an additional set of "eyes" on the forum. I have
deleted their posts and removed their access rights. I am sure this
will
not be the last of them, but I will do all that I can to keep them in
line.

Thanks again,
Jason Rosoff
http://www.h3source.com
Old 12-19-2005, 01:32 PM

RDP145 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nmikes:
Guys,

Just an FYI, this is an H3 forum. It is ours, to hook up with others, and find information. The threads of the past week have really taken away from this forum, and has become an embarrassement... driving away some really knowledgable people... it is really sad to see. I hope they eventually come back. If this happens again, the moderator can't filter everything, so let them know. Jason will do the right thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think he already did the right thing!
Old 12-17-2005, 10:44 PM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

Hey ZT:

Can you please change the location in your profile to something other than Texas?

Even the Dixie Chicks are saying you make them ashamed to be from Texas.
Old 12-19-2005, 11:26 AM

wcm4804 is off the scale

Zero, What props are you running on your Outerlimits and what is your slip factor?
Old 12-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZeroTolerance*:
Thanks, bro. Most of them can't get beyond thier jealousy to see that I've been posting on this thread simply to get the facts out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the risk of repeating myself...Bulls**t. You are obviously just here to see who you can get riled up, and I believe we are all getting bored with it.

Find something better to do, please. If you must continue, please change your location, the real Texans are getting embarrassed.

2006 Hummer H3 w/Adventure Package (daily driver)
2005 Chrysler Town&Country (wife's kid hauler)
1990 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Convertible (garage queen)
2001 Honda Lawnmower (mulcher and bagger!)
1999 Coleman Powerwasher (with spare wand)
1995 Diamondback Sorrento mountain bike (with water bottle)
1995 Ferrari 348TS (imaginary)
1983 Large chested girlfriend (also imaginary)
Old 12-19-2005, 03:42 AM
Hummer Novice

swissH3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve*R:
Listen Swiss cheese boy ZT is for real. I’ve personally been to his compound and trust me kid the toys on his sig. are only part of the story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeap...hahaha..okay, you are right: I am swiss, and I love our chees, and italian cheese, and if you like cheese you know that it is very good..hahahaha..and try swiss choclate! best is Gailler! smile!
Okay, lets go back: Hey people, no one here is better than the other, and the other point is that the start of some threads of ZeroTolerance were not very advantageous for him. But I know Zero not, and I dont know Mac, and I dont know you Mr. Steve r. But hey, I know that here in that forum are some very good situatet people (you would say rich), but they are normal, dont make lists, dont talk about her money...they enjoy it and are here for fun and to make some conversation about hummer h1, h2, h3 ore whatever. No one is to good to make some conversation here in that formum, waiters, managers, owners...and so one.
And steve r: try the swiss cheese please...you will love it....swiss chees boy..hahaha good job steve!
Old 12-18-2005, 06:00 PM

Adam^_^ is off the scale

my family is going to visit switzerland soon i beleive.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

HURF is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZeroTolerance.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I agree </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geeze this guy is a bigger tool than I am. Are we related? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A second,,third,,or fourth screen name? This one with a period after your Call? ZeroTolerance(.)

WTF??

Really I am just trying to understand.

If your not full of Chit,,,

Why does someone of your means,,,(Just the insurance,maint,and Fuel costs on your fleet must cost a small fortune) waste your valuable time arguing with us peasants?

In my minds eye I see you in your dads "Crib" (Like the ones my boy watches on MTV) With all the trappings,,and you by the pool,,,reading a copy of Blue Boy and arguing over the internet.

My point is this,,,,

If you do have all this Chit,,,You must be the worlds biggest LOOOOOOSER to spend so much time on the net instead of enjoying the spoils of your superior intelect,,,,with all your "Friends"

HURF
Restored \'82 Jeep CJ7 ,258,.40 over,,Comp Cam,,GM HEI,,Borla Header,,Weber 38,,T5,,D300,,D30,,4:56,,Detroit,,AMC20,,trussed,, Detroit,,Warn full floater,,trXus 33X12.5X15

Hummer Test Driver
Old 12-19-2005, 01:16 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">driving away some really knowledgable people </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't keep up with all the BS this weekend, but who did we lose???
Old 12-17-2005, 05:29 PM

Exano is off the scale

Or we just don't care. He apparently is insecure (if hes for real, and not just a bored guy messing with us as I presume) in his achievments, and needs to brag to us on the forum.

Honestly though, we really dont care. We've come here to talk about Hummer's, not your vacation home in Malibu or what kind of wine you drink, your paycheck or how much you spend on a week-long vacation.
Old 12-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

HURF is off the scale

You had all these "Toys"

2004 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax 4WD, with CTIS
2003 Ferrari 360 Modena Black, Rockford Fosgate upgrade (Sep 2005)!
2003 525i BMW (wifes car)
2003 996 TT Porsche Black
2004 911 Carrera 4S Coupe
2004 47 ft Outerlimits Trip 1050 SC Mercs
2004 Honda CR250R

and a vacation home in Malibu

Yet had nothing better to do than post

191 times in 48hrs

So are you full of Chit,,
Or a LOOOSER?

HURF

Hummer Test Driver
Old 12-17-2005, 09:17 PM

fxanimator1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZeroTolerance*:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor55:
ZT, did you hear that ding? Your pizza rolls are done. Now go get a seat at the big peoples table, and don't forget your napkin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you go eat your casserole, and get some sleep before you wake up at 5:00am to feed the pigs, farm boy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
zerotolerance, please tell me your just conducting an experiment for school or something; to see if you can offend everyone you come in contact with. Because you sound psychotic. I can't imagine what your behavior is like on a day to day basis.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:19 PM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quahogs Anyone? bhaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!
* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "
Old 12-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yep, we've had similar yahoos on our boards and we squashed the SOBs because they were trolls. But they were not existing members. Most of the time it's some liberal enviromentalist or more likely some Jeeper.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, I feel old. I remember when Zero was a member here a couple of years ago. Everyone on this thread joined in 05 (minus Alec), do any of you people even know who zero is, or have you read any of his old posts? Good to see you back zero.

-007=
Old 12-17-2005, 09:05 PM

Exano is off the scale

Listen, we dont care about your money or your cars.

Some people are luckier then others in there financial state. In fact, im sure theres more then one man on a $30,000~ ish salary a year that has a Ferrari.

Driving a Ferrari through a neighborhood wont get you nasty stares. But being an ******* will be. All you do is demean othe rpeople, troll or not.

Look, point is, rich or not, poor or not, real or not, and bald or not, we dont give a ****.

Go drive your Ferrari with the poster of Jessica from Ferrari North America in the passenger seat, and shut up already. This is an H3 forum, not a Ferrari forum. Ferrari's cost money, we get that. You have money, we understand that. You spend $50,000 on a vacation. We get that.

WE DONT CARE.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:37 PM

Adam^_^ is off the scale

almost 24
Old 12-18-2005, 06:36 AM

fxanimator1 is off the scale

95% of my posts have been dedicated to getting the facts about the H2 and H3/Liberty. Sure, I've had to a own a few people like the Beebster along the way. But all I've done is put a few people back into their holes when they try to come out and attack or spread misinformation about the H3 being a good wheeling vehicle. I can't wait for your response, because I know you just can't resist any opportunity to badger someone, given your personality type. So let's hear it Mac,..oops I mean ZT. I like how Mac steps in and says " hey, ZT is not a loser, he's a real nice guy, and you low lifes should ...."

If it wasn't for me, you guys would still count driveway time as "offroading". I wouldn't want any of you to get out there in the real offroad community without knowing you're probably in over your head, for now. There is clearly hope if you listen and learn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
95% of your posts have been written to insult people with your 12 year old mentality, and I'm starting to think you, steveR, and Mac are one in the same person exhibiting multiple personalities. You don't own a Hummer or even like them it seems, so why are you posting here? I just can't wait for your response, because I know your abusive mentality won't be able to control itself not to. Prove me wrong.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Hummer Veteran

FishnMan is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
Quahogs Anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now what would you know about Quahogs HummBebe? You are from Cali! I think they call em "Clams" there! LOL