H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 02-07-2006, 08:12 AM

yodawagon is off the scale

i like this all black look. anyone know what kind of rims these are? or where i could find all black rims.
Old 02-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yodawagon:
wow, you got into my photobucket.com account. i just love how all the long term members pick on the newbies. like you all were not newbies at one point. id be willing to bet if i looked through some old posts id find you all getting "OWNED" by other members. just face it, you own stupid tiny dogs, have manicured hands, drive mercedes SUVs, listen to elton john, f(_)cking cream puff yuppie trash. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> just as i suspected, i looked through some old posts and found you @ssholes looking like newbies. all talking out your @sses, DRTYFN talking about his little doggie, and how he enjoys wheeling in the sand with his little friend. he also replied to someone elses post with "your so funny", sounded really gay. he also didnt own a H2 when he joined. he kept talking all about how he couldnt wait to get his own hummer. his friends were also planning on taking him out wheelin when he got his own 4x4.
you were all newbies, so before you bring it, unpack it, set it up, then own someone, remember, you were all naive forum members once. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, but we weren't dickheads like you.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:59 PM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

geez CP....i was only trying to mediate. my bad. i like pea-pie and the manicure ....for the record

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================
Old 02-16-2006, 05:36 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
I have Zero Tolerance for disrespectful people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Be careful. He may get a BadRap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are psycho, Billy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Careful, you may Detonate.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yodawagon:
f(_)ck you. your the one who went balls deep into the woods with your boy toy. a forum bully, im sooooooo scared. my dad is dead, so all that crap doesnt even make sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops, sorry. I meant your turd-hammering "daddy"(the guy that makes you dress up in baby clothes and then pisses all over you and makes you do those weird things you were telling me about in your very odd PM).

You asked for it, so I brought it, unpacked it, set it up, tutored you with it, broke it back down and put it in its case for transport.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Wow, they are eating you alive like a snake does little rats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or little dogs!
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2006, 07:45 PM

just as i suspected, i looked through some old posts and found you @ssholes looking like newbies. all talking out your @sses, DRTYFN talking about his little doggie, and how he enjoys wheeling in the sand with his little friend. he also replied to someone elses post with "your so funny", sounded really gay. he also didnt own a H2 when he joined. he kept talking all about how he couldnt wait to get his own hummer. his friends were also planning on taking him out wheelin when he got his own 4x4.
you were all newbies, so before you bring it, unpack it, set it up, then own someone, remember, you were all naive forum members once.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
You ever play Paddy Cakes?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feel free to stop with the retardation.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:11 PM

if
Old 02-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

ready?
Old 02-09-2006, 05:59 AM
Hummer Messiah

i like this all black look. anyone know what kind of rims these are? or where i could find all black rims. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member

p
Old 02-16-2006, 05:30 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
I have Zero Tolerance for disrespectful people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Be careful. He may get a BadRap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are psycho, Billy.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:10 PM

padding
Old 02-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Those rims look sharp Fubar! Any issues with the coating?

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 02-16-2006, 01:18 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NewHummerGuy:
posted by you earlier yoda...changed my mind about ever being liked..

"its because alot of @ssholes drive H2s."

u know what yoda...u r a prick. u deserve all the hell and turmoil u r receiving and will receive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hell and turmoil? in a online forum, trust me, i think i can handle it. by the way, not all the long time members are a-holes, just some. dennis for instance, seems like a respectful guy. ive never read anything condecending from him. its members like that i respect. not some a-hole who has some smart remark for every newbie post.

also, DRTYFN did get his backdoor pushed in. by a rock.

also, maybe you should stop kissing so much @ss. p00p comes out out of @sses, that cant be the cleanest thing to do.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fubar:
No, nothing they are a breeze to clean.

My only complaint and it's entirely my fault is/was not having gone to 37 inch tires with the 18in. rims.

Once aired down there wasn't enough rubber to protect the edge of the rims from a challenging obstacle during last Octobers Moab trip.

I know had I had an extra inch by going with 37's instead of staying with 35's the damage to the edge of my rims would not have happened. The rock that hit the rim would have hit the sidewall had I been running 37's.

Lesson learned and I'm in the process of figuring out some way of justifying buying new tires and replacing the 1 or 2 rims that got dinged.

I know it's just the price ya pay when you play.

I don't do enough off-roading to justify the dings in my mind so they are a constant reminder of my lack of ability & skill but also they remind me of the great time I had and the great friendships that were started.

Just to be clear the dings on the rims are not a reslut of them being teflon or all black just a reslut of my poor choice of a line. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shaggy must have been spotting.

What happened to your brush guard? Or did you not ever have one there? ...thought you did.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:06 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tailgunner:
D I C K ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

stay out of this you ass kisser.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:18 PM

i also like tattoos, lowriders, and dont forget H2s kenP
Old 02-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Hummer Authority