H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2006, 12:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

Matt19 is off the scale
Default The Time Has Finally Come!!!

well, well where do I begin.

I suppose to be studing for my test tomorrow but I am so excited! Anyway, my dad finally got me my H3. Its a 2007 Black Adventure with Chrome appearence package. I parked it right outside my apartment, but my dad got me paranoid about some jealouse kids keying my new ride. I dont think i have any enemies, but now I cant stop looking out my window!
I love driving my hummer, i feel like i own the road, I tend to go 25-30mph in a 35, or 35mph in a 40-45 .

Moonroof is awesome!, and I dont think the gas mileage is bad at all, my '02 eclipse seems to burn more gas!( PREMIUM GAS).
I love Betsy, when we drive by, i just notice all heads turning, all i can do is smile, sit back and say "thats right baby".
Err the pedals are really close though, that is one of my 2 compaints, my dad drove it and complained too, he also says it feels like a truck, and I told him "thanks"! He likes trucks tho. (sometimes i take off my right shoe to drive)

Onstar is the coolest thing in the world, i cant wait to make a phone call, my dad put his credit card on it, so i can order alot of minutes!

Backing up is a bitch already. Now i always try to back into a space, becuae backing out it basically saying " i hope no one is behind me, i dont wanna kill somebody"
The first time i backed up I swear, i looked both ways and behind me, and out came swurving a small bmw coup thingy. I can bearly see it infront of me much less behind. My mom says I should get that camera thing so i can see behind me. My dad says I should use my mirrors to see behind me, but they dont help to see what is directly behind. How do you guys do it????? any tips is appreciated!

It has great pickup if it wants to, but I dont use betsy to race, i just cruise with her.

Im waiting for the day that I park next to another H3!, its going to be a glorious day!
I'll post pictures Soon! Im just so stoked right now!

Oh yes I almost forgot. once i left the dealership a "low tire" light came on, so i went back and gave it to them. It keeps coming back on every now and then? They said they put air in it...He also claims that there is hyrdrogen in the tire. it that true? so many questions, so much time!
2007 Black H3, Adventure Package, Chrome Appearance, Chrome Cross Bars, Moonroof, Tow Package, Chrome Tubular Assist Steps. "My golly, this is by far the best looking 2007 H3 you will ever never witness"

My H3 is gods gift to man.

Last edited by Matt19 : 10-26-2006 at 12:17 AM.