H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by DRTYFN:
And you got REALLY short overnight. Damn. Now I understand how you went from what you were to a short woman.

All that editing is too late for poor ole Magi...

Got what we need now.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK......

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by fag"I"215:
the reason your brakes are sweeking is because you forgot to apply brake grease to pads, and break in the calipers properly. you cannot stamp the system out before 500 miles, as the metallurgy of the calipers needs to be broken in to form its base solidity. also anyone who quotes this post is a homosexual dickrider, and needs to visit the spa, or find a girlfriend as ugly as themsleves. release all that built up system admin angst.

You got married overnight? So, let me get this straight... you changed sex, got short, brought Jesus into your life, quit your job and became a mother/homemaker, changed your birthday, got a hefty raise, changed your taste in movies & books, moved to Alabama, rethought all of the people you'd like to meet and decided that you really did like all of the vapid tv shows that you formerly despised. But you did keep the pictures of your pretend friends and that quote from Pennywise that must hold some creepy child-molesting/killing meaning in your empty heart.
It would appear that you've **** your pants.
Can't change what we've already seen. Too bad, so sad.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

[Insert OW3NED pic here]

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-23-2005, 04:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
[Insert OW3NED pic here]

I was going to, but it's pretty obvious.

I wonder if magi115 is still sitting there in his poopie pants?
Old 07-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

I hope so, I am still waiting for him to englighten me to the "level that none of you are even remotely ready to experience"
Old 07-23-2005, 04:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

Old 07-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Hummer Messiah

Attached Images

Old 07-23-2005, 05:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

Ok, ok... fine.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

Attached Images

Old 07-23-2005, 05:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

Brakes to trolls to kitty-wrangling to stripper caused leakage. I love this site.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:16 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Brakes to trolls to kitty-wrangling to stripper caused leakage. I love this site.
Where will it go next?
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally posted by wilfred:
I hope so, I am still waiting for him to englighten me to the "level that none of you are even remotely ready to experience"

I'm not planning on reading The Koran anytime soon. If it's teachings lead to strapping bombs to your body and killing innocents. Then it ain't my cup o tea.

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-23-2005, 08:46 PM

gordon is off the scale

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fag"I"215:
the reason your brakes are sweeking is because you forgot to apply brake grease to pads, and break in the calipers properly. you cannot stamp the system out before 500 miles, as the metallurgy of the calipers needs to be broken in to form its base solidity. also anyone who quotes this post is a homosexual dickrider, and needs to visit the spa, or find a girlfriend as ugly as themsleves. release all that built up system admin angst.

You got married overnight? So, let me get this straight... you changed sex, got short, brought Jesus into your life, quit your job and became a mother/homemaker, changed your birthday, got a hefty raise, changed your taste in movies & books, moved to Alabama, rethought all of the people you'd like to meet and decided that you really did like all of the vapid tv shows that you formerly despised. But you did keep the pictures of your pretend friends and that quote from Pennywise that must hold some creepy child-molesting/killing meaning in your empty heart.
It would appear that you've **** your pants.
Can't change what we've already seen. Too bad, so sad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah see there, your still dangling from my scrotum. admit it, your not handsome enough to have a decent looking broad, so you spend all day on the internet lashing out out at, and doing research on people that could give two ****s about your upper middle class spoiled brat mindset of self centered alcova geekdom. your my biggest fan thus far. so how does it feel? how do my balls smell?
Old 07-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTY,

Did you add, "Now she's a he" to your list?

fag/magdi habbibi,

It's inappropriate for you to post since your kind just killed another 75 innocents in the latest cowardly attack.

Can't take the hint? You not wanted here. Comming back only makes you look needy.

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-23-2005, 09:20 PM

gordon is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
DRTY,

Did you add, "Now she's a he" to your list?

fag/magdi habbibi,

It's inappropriate for you to post since your kind just killed another 75 innocents in the latest cowardly attack.

Can't take the hint? You not wanted here. Comming back only makes you look needy.

ha, yeah thats really clever ploy you have going on there. using current events as a shield for your innate boysih cowardice. please do not try and attach me to your media campiagn of disinformation. now go sniff coke and inject androstine with the rest of the repressed insecure cops on this forum. oh, and i guess you might need a refresher as to just what the word "public" means. your kind of people kill innocent citizens in name of allah. what kind of sick religion do you practice? go fly away on your magic carpet.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:29 AM
Hummer Messiah

Now your name is gordon?

Switching your identity and revamping the info onyour webpage is NOT going to help you. Your time is comming.

LOL on the attempt to switcharoo onto me raghead. I don't subscribe to your Allah.

I'd berry much like to stick a chopstick in your eye though.

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-24-2005, 02:20 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

dude, all of that switching and re-writing doesn't serve anything. I think it was dirty that saved a screenshot but I just looked at the cache and all of your old information still shows up. Nice try, not sure what the point was though.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:40 AM
Hummer Messiah

Damn ****-hand, Zeb, rock chucking, Roman Candle.

Run sand flea, run back to your cave.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:49 AM
Hummer Messiah

I wish we had some kind of troll section where all of the troll annihilations could be displayed- sort of like a "newbie trolls must read this first" section. That way they could learn from previous troll skinnings and maybe come in with something new so this wouldn't be so formulaic. I mean, seriously, how many times have we seen them start off as an ass, get themselves owned repeatedly, then change their names? 30? 40? It's like they all have the same slow-witted Johnny Appleseed daddy.

But at least magi115 is going to be the funniest final ownage. Probably going to cost him his job and his soon-to-be former company a client or two. I wonder if dip**** magi115 even had any inkling why I was preserving all of his posts? It's going to look so nice pointing out what a bad boy he's been and then providing links in the emails. This will be a most amusing troll BBQ.

Let's see, what's the number? 212...