H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 12-18-2005, 05:04 AM

NOLAhummer is off the scale

Once again...
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2005, 06:36 AM

fxanimator1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZeroTolerance*:
95% of my posts have been dedicated to getting the facts about the H2 and H3/Liberty. Sure, I've had to a own a few people like the Beebster along the way. But all I've done is put a few people back into their holes when they try to come out and attack or spread misinformation about the H3 being a good wheeling vehicle. I can't wait for your response, because I know you just can't resist any opportunity to badger someone, given your personality type. So let's hear it Mac,..oops I mean ZT. I like how Mac steps in and says " hey, ZT is not a loser, he's a real nice guy, and you low lifes should ...."

If it wasn't for me, you guys would still count driveway time as "offroading". I wouldn't want any of you to get out there in the real offroad community without knowing you're probably in over your head, for now. There is clearly hope if you listen and learn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
95% of your posts have been written to insult people with your 12 year old mentality, and I'm starting to think you, steveR, and Mac are one in the same person exhibiting multiple personalities. You don't own a Hummer or even like them it seems, so why are you posting here? I just can't wait for your response, because I know your abusive mentality won't be able to control itself not to. Prove me wrong.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:14 AM
Hummer Professional

Efrain is off the scale

ZT, I'm just curious, but do you happen to know who is richer, you or MAC?
Both of you seem to be multimillionaires, and MAC seems to be a good friend of president Bush,too.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:58 PM
Hummer Novice

swissH3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Efrain:
ZT, I'm just curious, but do you happen to know who is richer, you or MAC?
Both of you seem to be multimillionaires, and MAC seems to be a good friend of president Bush,too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm, sorry I post this by another thread, but here it is on the right, so I post it here again:

Coming from switzerland, from a world of Ferraris, Porsches, Lambos, BMers, Mercedes and so on! But you, Mr. ZeroTolerance, are very special....smile! In Switzerland we would say you are a showman: Big mouth and nothing behind...sorry, I dont know you and perhaps if I would know you personaly, you would be a good man, but your mouth is to big for a person who should have all the things you talk about. If you have all this things, you dont have to talk about it, you know it by yourself, that should be enough. Please tell me the reason, why you have to tell to all the people how much money you paid for your holidays. Please tell me the reason, why you have to tell to all the people what kind of cars you have.
And if you want to be a big one please tell me, why you make an upgrade in 2005 by an old Ferrari 360? Ferrari dont build this car, you should better buy the new 430, it is very much better, you would see. And your old BMW 525i...sorry mister, but if you talk about the H3 and that it has to less power...why do you buy a 525i ? this motor has to less power for a BMW5...it it would be a 325i it would be okay...

And please be carefull....there are some people here, they have probably more money than you, more and newer cars than you and ... they spend more money for holidays than you. But they dont have to talk about it, that is the diffence between have and nice to have. So we would say in Switzerland....
Greetings from Switzerland..sorry my english is not perfekt I think, but you should understand the message..
Old 12-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Hummer Novice

swissH3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZeroTolerance*:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swissH3:
In Switzerland we would say you are a showman: Big mouth and nothing behind... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I highly doubt anyone would say that in Switzerland since the Swiss have yet to take on anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, perhaps you dont understand me. If it is real what you have, I respect. But the swiss people dont show the money. That is what I say. The point is, that a lot of people have problems with nice and big cars, also in Switzerland. So we dont show the money and what we have. I love Ferraris and nice cars. And neocon1 is not correct if he say, all the Ferrari drivers are *******s. there are some, correct, but not all.
ZeroTolerance, what do you mean with "the swiss have yet to take on anything" ?
Old 12-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Hummer Veteran

RMST is off the scale

This whole thing smells dirty to me.
Old 12-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Hummer Novice

swissH3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NEOCON1:
I have never stated all ferrari drivers are asses just three that I know of two in my neighborhood and one on this forum my dad has an enzo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay then, neocon. Was not an attack okay? If it is real that your dat have an enzo, drive it and you will be in heaven, belive me. Witch number of the enzo you have?
...okay I know, it is a Hummer forum...
Old 12-18-2005, 03:29 PM
Hummer Veteran

Killer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve*R:
Listen Swiss cheese boy ZT is for real. I’ve personally been to his compound and trust me kid the toys on his sig. are only part of the story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve...perhaps his cars are real and if so GREAT!...Good for him. That still doesn't explain why he is such an arrogant prick. Can you or someone else expand on why he is? Honestly, there seems to only be a few of you in this forum who like the poor fella.
Old 12-18-2005, 04:10 PM

Edspad is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Killer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve*R:
Listen Swiss cheese boy ZT is for real. I’ve personally been to his compound and trust me kid the toys on his sig. are only part of the story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve...perhaps his cars are real and if so GREAT!...Good for him. That still doesn't explain why he is such an arrogant prick. Can you or someone else expand on why he is? Honestly, there seems to only be a few of you in this forum who like the poor fella. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Killer your talking to a troll. Steve R is most likely ZT. check steve's post.

Old 12-18-2005, 06:00 PM

Adam^_^ is off the scale

my family is going to visit switzerland soon i beleive.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:04 PM

Adam^_^ is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam^_^:
maybe we should get back to talking about what the forum was for. "positive discussion and information/advice about the H3" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Do you really think this forum is only about that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no but i dont think its for 23 pages of arguing.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:37 PM

Adam^_^ is off the scale

almost 24
Old 12-18-2005, 07:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

HURF is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZeroTolerance.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I agree </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geeze this guy is a bigger tool than I am. Are we related? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A second,,third,,or fourth screen name? This one with a period after your Call? ZeroTolerance(.)

WTF??

Really I am just trying to understand.

If your not full of Chit,,,

Why does someone of your means,,,(Just the insurance,maint,and Fuel costs on your fleet must cost a small fortune) waste your valuable time arguing with us peasants?

In my minds eye I see you in your dads "Crib" (Like the ones my boy watches on MTV) With all the trappings,,and you by the pool,,,reading a copy of Blue Boy and arguing over the internet.

My point is this,,,,

If you do have all this Chit,,,You must be the worlds biggest LOOOOOOSER to spend so much time on the net instead of enjoying the spoils of your superior intelect,,,,with all your "Friends"

HURF
Restored \'82 Jeep CJ7 ,258,.40 over,,Comp Cam,,GM HEI,,Borla Header,,Weber 38,,T5,,D300,,D30,,4:56,,Detroit,,AMC20,,trussed,, Detroit,,Warn full floater,,trXus 33X12.5X15

Hummer Test Driver
Old 12-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Hummer Authority

westhillsat is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve,

Is that you?

http://www.elcova.com/h2/steverh2.jpg

Nice place Neocon and nice view!
Old 12-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Hummer Professional

HumbleAg is off the scale

Thanks, bro. Most of them can't get beyond thier jealousy to see that I've been posting on this thread simply to get the facts out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the risk of repeating myself...Bulls**t. You are obviously just here to see who you can get riled up, and I believe we are all getting bored with it.

Find something better to do, please. If you must continue, please change your location, the real Texans are getting embarrassed.

2006 Hummer H3 w/Adventure Package (daily driver)
2005 Chrysler Town&Country (wife's kid hauler)
1990 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Convertible (garage queen)
2001 Honda Lawnmower (mulcher and bagger!)
1999 Coleman Powerwasher (with spare wand)
1995 Diamondback Sorrento mountain bike (with water bottle)
1995 Ferrari 348TS (imaginary)
1983 Large chested girlfriend (also imaginary)
Old 12-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Hummer Veteran

Killer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Killer:
Steve...perhaps his cars are real and if so GREAT!...Good for him. That still doesn't explain why he is such an arrogant prick. Can you or someone else expand on why he is? Honestly, there seems to only be a few of you in this forum who like the poor fella. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm surprised you have time to post with all those offroading miles you're racking up. Last we heard you on course for 16,000 miles/year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must have me confused with someone else. I am surprised however that you would have made a mistake beings that you are far superior to anyone else on this post. Wait a minute...I think I hear you dad calling you...better go see what he wants...
Old 12-19-2005, 03:42 AM
Hummer Novice

swissH3 is off the scale

yeap...hahaha..okay, you are right: I am swiss, and I love our chees, and italian cheese, and if you like cheese you know that it is very good..hahahaha..and try swiss choclate! best is Gailler! smile!
Okay, lets go back: Hey people, no one here is better than the other, and the other point is that the start of some threads of ZeroTolerance were not very advantageous for him. But I know Zero not, and I dont know Mac, and I dont know you Mr. Steve r. But hey, I know that here in that forum are some very good situatet people (you would say rich), but they are normal, dont make lists, dont talk about her money...they enjoy it and are here for fun and to make some conversation about hummer h1, h2, h3 ore whatever. No one is to good to make some conversation here in that formum, waiters, managers, owners...and so one.
And steve r: try the swiss cheese please...you will love it....swiss chees boy..hahaha good job steve!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:55 AM
Hummer Novice

swissH3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swissH3:
Hey people, no one here is better than the other </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is simply not true. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay ZT, you are right...on every place there are some good and some idiots...I have to say, now you are right. My meaning was, that if people have money that they are not better than people with not so much money...and also the other side.
And something I have to say to you: There are some people here who attack you personally, I think because of the list of the cars....This is not correct I think. I dont know you ZT, so, I will not attack you personally.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:04 AM
Hummer Novice

swissH3 is off the scale

yeap...hahaha..okay, you are right: I am swiss, and I love our chees, and italian cheese, and if you like cheese you know that it is very good..hahahaha..and try swiss choclate! best is Gailler! smile!
Okay, lets go back: Hey people, no one here is better than the other, and the other point is that the start of some threads of ZeroTolerance were not very advantageous for him. But I know Zero not, and I dont know Mac, and I dont know you Mr. Steve r. But hey, I know that here in that forum are some very good situatet people (you would say rich), but they are normal, dont make lists, dont talk about her money...they enjoy it and are here for fun and to make some conversation about hummer h1, h2, h3 ore whatever. No one is to good to make some conversation here in that formum, waiters, managers, owners...and so one.
And steve r: try the swiss cheese please...you will love it....swiss chees boy..hahaha good job steve! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Umm, other than Swiss cheese is there any other cheese from Switzerland anyone in America has ever heard of, other than the crap you boil fondue with? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, try a fondue...and stay cool Steve, live is to nice!
Old 12-19-2005, 04:09 AM
Hummer Novice

swissH3 is off the scale

My meaning was, that if people have money that they are not better than people with not so much money... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I'm saying is NOT true. Those without the kind of wealth that MAC and I have often turn jealous, making them less better. I think we agree on this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is true ZT. jealous people are bad, I hate it. But much of people in this world are jealous about nice things, so best thing we can do is to be normal, dont show the money, and enjoy it by yourself and with friends (they mostly have also money, or accept you how you are)
I think we agree on this, yes?