H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-07-2005, 03:47 PM

Spidey is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!
What a whining bitch.
Why don't you wait until the H3 hits the street/trail before you condemn it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DRTFYN
iT WOULD BE A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH IT AFTER IT HITS THE STREETS.

THE H3 SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT VEHICLE AND HAS A LOT OF THE CAPIBILITIES THE H2 HAS PLUS ITS IRESISTABLE GOOD LOOKS. IT'S GOING TO BE ALOT LESS MONEY. IF YOU DON'T THINK THAT WILL
EFFECT DOLLAR VALUE YOUR NUTS. tHE WORLD THRIVES OFF OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
I HOPE I'M WRONG, BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.
I'M JUST BEING HONEST. iF IT WERE MY CHOICE I'D RATHER NOT SEE IT. i THOUGHT THE SUT WAS GREAT !!!
Old 03-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anthony:
I hope future H3 owners enjoy ownership of the vehicle they choose as much I as I have my H2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>My sentiments, exactly.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

H3, or no H3...the H2 is still an over-priced, incapable, ugly piece of crap.

Maybe if you are lucky the H3 can save the Hummer name after it was so badly tarnished by the advent of the H2.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spidey:
iT WOULD BE A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH IT AFTER IT HITS THE STREETS.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will Spidey sindle handedly stop the production of the H3?? Can he stop shipment to the dealers before H2 owners lose "DOLLAR VALUE"?? Will the "IRESISTABLE GOOD LOOKS" of the H3 send H2 pricing into a downward sprial??
Stay tuned to our next "Spidey Thread"

Old 03-07-2005, 04:45 PM

4churchill is off the scale

the one thing i agree with is a drop in value of used H2's. the H3 will be a viable alternative for those in the used H2 market. many people will go with new over used, even if it isn't exactly what they are looking for.

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 03-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by Shaggy,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">H3, or no H3...the H2 is still an over-priced, incapable, ugly piece of crap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well there you have it.....the "King of Cannabis" has spoken.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG, Buwhahahaha!

Paragon, thanks for standing up. Cheers to you.

I respect his "opinion" which I think is hilarious, and here is mine - What a freakin idiot!
Old 03-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
This seems like as good a time as any to post pics of a red s10 being dragged off/out of bad situations by the "over-priced, incapable, ugly piece of crap."

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems to me that my old 03 Over priced, incapable, ugly, piece of crap dragged a certain red S10 out of a hole in moab on our last trip.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:28 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

As for the H3, i for one am glad this H3 in on the way. i already have one on order!
I must be part of the marketing ploy.

It doesn't bother me one bit that the h3 is on the way. yes it will put a dent in the used market and resale of our h2's, but i didn't buy my SUT with re sale value in mind. i bout the truck becasue i like it. I could care less what others think of the brand recognition. In my eyes, the hummer name is only getting stronger.

just think of all of the sales of the less expensive hummers will bring. This will give more money to GM for future research into brand improvement.

If you truley must own the "Expensive" vehicle on the planet, than you should have bought an H1. In many others eyes, you and I have helped cheapen the brand buy owning the "lesser" hummer.

you will still have the more looked upon vehicle over the H3 in many eyes, but really it should only matter that your H2 is what you want, and not what other perceive you to own.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:28 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
It seems to me that my old 03 Over priced, incapable, ugly, piece of crap dragged a certain red S10 out of a hole in moab on our last trip. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey...that one was because I had crappy spotters who couldn't guide me out of the hole. And if memory serves, no one else had the balls to even try that bowl.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
It seems to me that my old 03 Over priced, incapable, ugly, piece of crap dragged a certain red S10 out of a hole in moab on our last trip. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey...that one was because I had crappy spotters who couldn't guide me out of the hole. And if memory serves, no one else had the balls to even try that bowl. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh crap!!! Let's ask Neil about some crappy spotting.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:27 PM

FreeorDie2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I LIKE TO BUY ITEMS WHERE I FEEL THAT MY MONEY IS WELL INVESTED. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spidey, if you want to invest your money, you might try stocks or bonds. . . or older cars that have already bottomed out and are on their way back up in value. (When I was a kid, I bought a '64 Alfa Romeo Guilia Spyder in '68 for $1000. Today, you can't touch one in good shape for uner $15K and pristine examples sell for $30K) Buying a recently produced vehicle is an expense, not an investment.

I like unique vehicles as much or maybe even more than the next guy. My '99 Prowler is holding pretty steady in value right now. But that's because a. They don't make them any more and b. They only made 11,700 of them during it's 5 year run -- it was intended to be a limited production vehicle. Even so, I bought it to DRIVE (well, in top down weather only) and enjoy, not as an "investment."

The H2 will remain a unique vehicle, but the past and continuing volume of production, not the H3, will drive the value of your H2 down. I think the H3 is going to be a neat addition to the hummer line-up.
1994 Pearl Yellow Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
Old 03-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Well if H3 hurts resale for used H2 great for me for a while anyway. When the used get low enough I'll buy another and make My off road rig I've been looking on the net for all the stuff You can get for them. It'll just cost less to do it. You think it will bring down the cost of the aftermarket stuff also? By the time I get well after illness I may have a rig to take to MOAB next year if not sooner. OK Phil start designing something no one has seen or tried. You got the man that will get lined up to do it. I know what would be just as good. A off road H2 designed with the input of all the H2Source forum buddies. OK everybody start gettig wish lists together.
I'm serious!!!
TAZ

OH thanks Phil and Big C for getting me the diff cover and ant. so fast. I was shocked.
I'm headed out to garage to put on ant. It looks so sharp and shiny. also many many times bigger around than factory. I have a smaller polished that is little bigger than factory I'll sell if someone wants it. $20 plus shipping. Now lining up dealer to do the fluid stuff and have them to go back with new diff cover. My guy is sick but better again and will be in Tuesday.
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spidey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!
What a whining bitch.
Why don't you wait until the H3 hits the street/trail before you condemn it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DRTFYN
iT WOULD BE A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH IT AFTER IT HITS THE STREETS. <span class="ev_code_RED">Uhm... deal with it? Who said anything about dealing with it? I said wait until it comes out before you try to piss on it. </span>

THE H3 SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT VEHICLE AND HAS A LOT OF THE CAPIBILITIES THE H2 HAS PLUS ITS IRESISTABLE GOOD LOOKS. IT'S GOING TO BE ALOT LESS MONEY. <span class="ev_code_RED">You've got a split personality, don't you? </span> IF YOU DON'T THINK THAT WILL
EFFECT DOLLAR VALUE<span class="ev_code_RED">(Dollar value domestically or internationally? </span> YOUR NUTS.<span class="ev_code_RED"> My nuts what? On your chin? Homo. </span> tHE WORLD THRIVES OFF OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND.<span class="ev_code_RED"> No ****? Thanks for that tidbit. </span>
I HOPE I'M WRONG, BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.<span class="ev_code_RED"> I think you're seriously nuts and I highly doubt that I'm wrong. </span>
I'M JUST BEING HONEST.<span class="ev_code_RED"> No, you're just being a kook. </span> iF IT WERE MY CHOICE I'D RATHER NOT SEE IT.<span class="ev_code_RED"> Then go gouge out your eyes with a pointy stick... God said to do it. Really. </span> i THOUGHT THE SUT WAS GREAT !!! <span class="ev_code_RED">Did you guys hear that? He thought the SUT was great. YAAAAAHHHH!!!! </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 03-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
H3, or no H3...the H2 is still an over-priced, incapable, ugly piece of crap.

Maybe if you are lucky the H3 can save the Hummer name after it was so badly tarnished by the advent of the H2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you're still a spindly coat hanger, mop-headed rake of a "human". So there.

Your pickup sure saved Chevy.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

whats not to like about this little guy
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Hummer Messiah

Here's a link to some very high quality pictures taken by a professional:
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...5/m/9891036101
Old 03-07-2005, 06:57 PM

4churchill is off the scale

my mom called me yesterday, and said she wants to be my first H3 customer. Dunno if the old man will foot the bill, but if he does, we may be adding an H3 to the family. I will say this though, anythign which grows the HUMMER brand, and offers more people the same opportunity we were afforded, to join this wonderful group of HUMMER owners, is a good thing. Plus this inline 5 should help spruce up our brand image with the leaf lickers

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 03-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I am thinking of getting on the list as well. Time will tell. Besides, it looks like they can really do well offroad. It will be fun having H1's, H2's and H3's on the same trail.