H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

There is a small company that is building fast to increase the billet they can turn out. I cannot name them as asked not to but, they produced all the billet on the last 2 years special edition h2's. They are great people and have been cutting into SMA little by little.
Do not know how far they can take it as 4 years ago it was a Mom and Pop deal with the guy doing it in a garage after work i think. But, after his first year he went full time and constantly adding size to factory. He does all maching and chroming in house so he can control quality. So it could be SMA is being hurt and going to get hurt more. I know they have made many trips to GM early part of last year and some trips through the year 2005. I run some of their things on the mall Queen and Dragon can verify that it has been great quality if he remembers which parts they are, We have altered quite a few things including reducing the billet on the Queen. I will say they make the best billet chromed hood spring on the market. Will not allow water to get inside like the rest of the springs and rust and fall apart.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 02-26-2006, 04:45 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Taz, can you guys make me a plastic "box" or whatever to put my switchbox into somewhere on my dash. It's the set of switches in the bottom right of the picture below. I have been unable to find a good location to put it and need to fab something up with some plastic so that it doesn't look red-neck engineered.
Attached Images

Old 02-27-2006, 05:32 PM
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon's Avatar
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is offline
Hummer Professional

MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

holy cow, paragon. that's a lot of conveniences. i can fiberglass you something. pm me. don't want to threadjack.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

SMA has not answered their phones since last Thursday---word on the street by some people I know, is that they are toast----not a big surprise, they have never had their ducks in a row.

I loved their quality and yes, we in the biz, all have alternate suppliers. For now SMA pieces can be obtained from numerous inventory sources that have stockpiled the stuff.

We will see if they stay toast--I think they will--ready to be fooled but don't expect to be.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:34 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

PARAGON
I'm glad Dragon looked in as that is one of His specialties and I would have asked Him to look at it. He has a major gap in My dash that He is filling in. I hope He is taking before and after Pics so I can show why I brag on Him so much and sometimes commit Him before talking to Him. But, He would tell You ever guy We have has something that they are really extra skilled at so He does it to them worse than I do to Him.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges