H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Read the above posts and start there. Go get the silicone before you start. If you read it, you'll see some dealers have fixed it and others haven't.

There's also other information available by using the "find" tab above and typing in "leak". Hope that helps.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:50 PM

BlingBlingH2 is off the scale

shiz yo, dem H2's have all kindz of TSB's and shiz. yo mang dem H2 are trash, at least dem rigs have good resale value, ahh yea mofoz i forgot dem H2's drop in value faster den yo mama drops to her kneez fo a mic check. ah skeet skeet skeet mther fcker.

Your POS H2 or H3 is nothing more then a rebadged GM Truck that \"LOOKS\" like a Hummer. Keep buyn dem overpriced POS GM (wanna be Hummer) trucks you idiots
Old 04-18-2005, 11:08 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

Hey BlingTard....nice hearing from you. Isn't it great the way GM/Hummer stays on top of their service issues?
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2005, 11:31 PM

dem rigz aint shiz yo, yall are best off drivn dem slop buckets into a wall an be collectn dem insurence papas.

Your POS H2 or H3 is nothing more then a rebadged GM Truck that \"LOOKS\" like a Hummer. Keep buyn dem overpriced POS GM (wanna be Hummer) trucks you idiots
Old 04-21-2005, 12:01 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice area you frequent, pimp that flop dizzle fo snizzle. Cuz ya skanked up get-up ya sportin' on da bones look like some 80's Flav-a-Flav sheat. And yo short- bitch look like Beetlejuice skrate trippin Midget. Skeet Skeet see ya on da skreet bizich.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Hummer Veteran

Sundown94 is off the scale

Well, I'm back from a business trip and wanted to take a sec to provide an update on my leak. I went and boat "black adhesive silicon" and last Thursday. I removed the corner roof light and -- to my surprise -- found that the lightbar wiring travels very nicely into the truck through a rubber gromet. Also running through the same gromet are the wires for the corner light and it all looks very stock. So I got the ol' garden hose out and poured water all over the spot where the corner light sits. I made sure to drench the rubber gromet, etc. I looked inside my truck and there was no water coming in. :-( I spent about 15 or 20 minutes doing this and nothing. So then I thought maybe my leak is not the corner light, but rather the sunroof or maybe down by the wiring harness for the door. Still nothing. Is it possible that the water has to build up or collect somewhere first before finally leaking into the vehicle? Because I spent so much time spraying water on the corner light, I could not spend too much more time spraying down the sunroof (I ran out of daylight). This may sound really stupid, but should I open the sunroof and pour water directly into the channel? My goal is to see if I can actually find the source of the leak before slapping silicone in random locations all around my truck.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:03 PM

hummerNCO is off the scale

Have you tried the “puddle test”? I have been waiting for rain since having my trucks carpet and padding pulled out and replaced and random locations sealed. My case seems to be the only one from underneath that I have heard about so far. Like I have said in earlier posts, the real flooding that happened to me was when I drove through standing water.

I have thought of trying the fish tank method of finding the leak; seems easier than driving the thing into the lake and looking for bubbles.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:18 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hummerNCO:
I have thought of trying the fish tank method of finding the leak; seems easier than driving the thing into the lake and looking for bubbles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yo mang da best way to test fo dem leaks is da lake/ocean test. it don't matter if ya do it in salt water or in fresh water, just drive dat GM H2 into da largest body of water ya'll can find, wait until you be in dar far enough fo your air intake to take in water and den just put dat GM H2 in netural and floor it. da trick works every time mofo, trust me mang

Old 04-21-2005, 08:31 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlingBlingH2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hummerNCO:
I have thought of trying the fish tank method of finding the leak; seems easier than driving the thing into the lake and looking for bubbles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yo mang da best way to test fo dem leaks is da lake/ocean test. it don't matter if ya do it in salt water or in fresh water, just drive dat GM H2 into da largest body of water ya'll can find, wait until you be in dar far enough fo your air intake to take in water and den just put dat GM H2 in netural and floor it. da trick works every time mofo, trust me mang </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm not surprised they don't let you near the Hummer in the dealship! Why don't you keep putting together that scrap book of Hummer pictures and go back to school. One day you might find yourself a job at the local post office, boy...
Old 04-21-2005, 08:32 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Bling Bling:

Are you taking on water on the Brain?
Old 04-21-2005, 11:04 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hooked On Ebonics:

yo mang... blah blah blah (cannot translate) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 04-21-2005, 11:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

xonxoff is off the scale

Your aim is a little high and left. But you have the right idea
Old 04-22-2005, 01:45 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xonxoff:
Your aim is a little high and left. But you have the right idea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's ok, it'll take out the right side of his brain and he won't be so creative anymore.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:47 AM
Hummer Messiah

Try the sunroof channel. You have nothing to lose doing it.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Nice area you frequent, pimp that flop dizzle fo snizzle. Cuz ya skanked up get-up ya sportin' on da bones look like some 80's Flav-a-Flav sheat. And yo short- bitch look like Beetlejuice skrate trippin Midget. Skeet Skeet see ya on da skreet bizich. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's pretty damn funny.
"I speak jive". Florence Henderson, Airplane.
Old 04-22-2005, 02:06 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xonxoff:
Your aim is a little high and left. But you have the right idea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is only to compensate for the slight bullet drop and the mild left to right crosswind.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:04 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Your aim is a little high and left. But you have the right idea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is only to compensate for the slight bullet drop and the mild left to right crosswind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So, it's a 190gr Sierra at roughly a 300m shot with a 5 mph crosswind, temperature in the 80's and average humidity.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

I always aim center mast then double tap. The muzzle climb usally puts the second shot between the eyes. That is if you wait for the respiratory pause before squeezing not pulling the trigger
Old 04-22-2005, 01:31 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
I always aim center mast then double tap. The muzzle climb usally puts the second shot between the eyes. That is if you wait for the respiratory pause before squeezing not pulling the trigger </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Awww...... how disappointing to hear that from a Marine. Remember "One shot, one kill." No point in wasting an unneeded round.

And center of mass is great for the average marksman, but to snipe, center of cranial mass is the shot.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:33 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

I was always a M.O.U.T. Marine.
Old 04-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Banned

Hence, living deep in Chicago.

I never had urban training.