H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-02-2005, 02:45 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Tower:

Nothing like the GFE option!
Old 05-02-2005, 02:46 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Speaking of retarded......... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yawn....
Old 05-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I'm disappointed. It looks like Hummer was more interested in keeping the price in line with the Grand Cherokee line than with a quality product that lives up to the Hummer name. I think that people would have been willing to pay an extra $5000 or so to get some of the "standard" equipment on an H2. The fender flares are totally out of character with the Hummer line, and I definitely don't like that rear hatch. For that extra $5000, I would go out and get a used H2 instead.

Stacy
Old 05-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Are those DRL's or driving lights? They appear to be larger than the H2's.
Old 05-03-2005, 02:57 AM

4U2NV is off the scale

For all your guys talking trash about our friend parking in a HC spot while in Moab after getting back from the trails at 1:30a with broken windows (motors, not glass) this is pretty dual-standards, eh? Y'all have all made comments about the H3 and not about the dude who parked in a crowded shopping mall parking lot. At least our friend parked in a hotel that he was staying at at 1:30am, not a busy parking lot during peak hours. I'm supprised we haven't heard from the guys from the H2ML! You suck!
Old 05-03-2005, 03:00 AM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Great pics! I was just talking to my wife tonight, and thinking about a white H3 with offroad package....hmmm...that would be nice...

'03 H2
Old 05-03-2005, 03:18 AM
Hummer Deity

Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4U2NV:
For all your guys talking trash about our friend parking in a HC spot while in Moab after getting back from the trails at 1:30a with broken windows (motors, not glass) this is pretty dual-standards, eh? Y'all have all made comments about the H3 and not about the dude who parked in a crowded shopping mall parking lot. At least our friend parked in a hotel that he was staying at at 1:30am, not a busy parking lot during peak hours. I'm supprised we haven't heard from the guys from the H2ML! You suck! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So two wrongs make it right? If you saw other people driving off a cliff would you follow? Probably in your case and ya know the world would not be worse off for the loss. There is a huge difference between parking in a HC space for 10-15 minutes and parking in one for the better part of the night and the following day. In this case the driver was looking at something of interest and was present if he needed to move his rig to accommodate a handicapped person. Your friend (idiot) left his H1 unattended for hours you can’t compare the two situations.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:21 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4U2NV:
For all your guys talking trash about our friend parking in a HC spot while in Moab after getting back from the trails at 1:30a with broken windows (motors, not glass) this is pretty dual-standards, eh? Y'all have all made comments about the H3 and not about the dude who parked in a crowded shopping mall parking lot. At least our friend parked in a hotel that he was staying at at 1:30am, not a busy parking lot during peak hours. I'm supprised we haven't heard from the guys from the H2ML! You suck! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey dip****, welcome to the forum. You sound as lame as that eric boy. Do we dare compare so we can see why only one person mentioned the parking spot?

Let's start with the HML posted by ericward, April 23, 2005 2:04am:
"...BIG DEAL! It was midnight by the time we got off the trail...

Now since one of your ass clowns doesn't care where you guys park, why come here? Nothing going on over there, huh?

But wait, there's more since you want to rehash this. Jerry's truck stayed in that spot ALL night! Dallion did this:
"Well, I had my camera with me and decided to take some pictures of my Yellow H2 parked side by side with the H3 for you guys". Now mister rocket scientist, I'm sure it didn't take him ALL night to snap those pics. Aren't you, or are you too dense to see that?

I see only one available handicap parking space available next to the H1. But look closely at the H2/H3 pics and you will see atleast two available for the very SHORT time it took to snap a few pics. One next to the H2 and one in front of it. And as a bonus, there's an empty spot in front of the H3. Is your brain getting this ass wipe?

And lastly, look close, very close at the pic of the H1. It's parked over part of the wheelchair ramp!

Take your whining somewhere else little boy.
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2005, 03:23 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Eric Ward aka 4U2NV-

Listen, I'm sorry your boy got dogged out for size by the S&B over there at the HML for parking his broken window H1 overnite in a handicap spot. Granted I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought to do the same thing and ask permission to park there from the motel staff if my rig's window was broke and I had over $25K in equipment inside the truck and was concerned that it might get stolen.

Regardless, as the handicap spot relates to this post, it appears the guy has his H2 running with his emergency brake engaged (you can see the rear lights lit). I'm sure he didn't leave his car parked there but did it so everyone could see a quick comparison of the H2 and H3 since no one has ever posted the two side by side...
Old 05-03-2005, 03:26 AM
Hummer Messiah

Oh, just a thought, girl. I don't know that guy and don't really care about that whole thing. But you came here because you thought you saw some hypocracy and started mouthing off. You're the one I have a problem with.

And be careful, there's no higher power that's going to protect your ass here. It very well may be hunting season, little one.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:39 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, Jeep Liberty Limited... I might take a Jeep Liberty over a H3 since you can get the diesel engine in the Jeep Liberty...
Old 05-03-2005, 04:00 AM

4U2NV is off the scale

Well it sure didn't take long for you to reply - you prick! I just posted that like an hour ago and already have lots of replies.

the fact of the matter is that in both cases of parking in a HC spot, no hurt no fowel. When Jerry parked in the spor of the private parking lot in the middle of the night with no handicaped people staying in the hotel, that wasn't that big of a deal. When this guy in Houston parked next to the H3, that wasn't that big of a deal either. "I'ont care." I just thought it's funny that the prick with the infeiority complex that both posts here and one the HML over reated.

Also, you're still a prick. I might be a PAA too but at least I don't have an infeority issue. Like I said before, they have medication for that. You suck. You're an ass hole....even more than me.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:28 AM

4U2NV is off the scale

Oh, and another thing...

If you're refering to the Hummer H1's as a higher power, then thanks for admitting the superiorty!

The funny thing is that I don't care. I just think it's funny to mess with you. It's only entertaining because you're a total ass hole too. I don't let stuff like this bother me.

Hey *******, might want to check your pants: your ass hole might be bleeding because you're way to uptight! If you want, you could sell your H2 and buy a Hummer and it'll make you feel better and you'll calm right down!

(Just for the record, I have nothing against H2's. I like them a lot. I have friends and family with H2's and I dig them. I just think it's funny to mess with this prick!)
Old 05-03-2005, 04:46 AM

Dallion is off the scale

OH and by the way **** nugget, if you really want to know I do have a handicapped sticker / hanger (had my knee replaced after a college sports injury). See the attached picture of my H2 and Armada side by side, what is that hanging in my Armada's windshield? I even blew it up for you to get a better look at it. Yeah that's what I thought.

Now kindly go **** yourself.

For all your guys talking trash about our friend parking in a HC spot while in Moab after getting back from the trails at 1:30a with broken windows (motors, not glass) this is pretty dual-standards, eh? Y'all have all made comments about the H3 and not about the dude who parked in a crowded shopping mall parking lot. At least our friend parked in a hotel that he was staying at at 1:30am, not a busy parking lot during peak hours. I'm supprised we haven't heard from the guys from the H2ML! You suck! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-03-2005, 04:48 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

You moronic mother f*ucker... the guy that parked next to the H3 was probably there for all of 2-3 minutes- TOPS!! While your idiot friend left his rig parked in the handicapped spot in front of a hotel from, what did you just say, 1:30am until at least 10:00am the next morning. Did he gets his ass up in the morning and try to hustle around to find a fix, or at least move his ****? F*ck no, he didn't. He lounged around on his lazy ass while at least 20 people(that I saw AND heard) passed by and commented on the "******* that parked in the handicapped spot". The H2 owners that were there could only stand by and cringe because it reflects poorly on us all.
And just a little FYI- before noon on a Friday isn't exactly prime time, you stupid ass. Now go fix you POS CTIS, I bet it's leaking.

Oops, almost forgot... GFY.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:55 AM

4U2NV is off the scale

Once again, I don't care. You didn't hurt anyone and it wasn't a big deal. I just thought it was a great oppertunity to talk **** to some prick that was messing with my buddy for doing the same thing.

BTW - nice truck. You even have a tree stump launcher that isn't dented. I'm not sure what they're really called but basically it's designed so when you run into a tree stump from lack of groung clerence, it'll launch you over the stump. You should try taking it off road and run over something. You'd have to take your step bars off though. Just kidding.

In all seriousness, I didn't have a problem with you. I just wanted to poke fun at the guy who had a problem with my buddy doing the same thing. It worked. I don't know if I interduced myself..I'm a Hummer owner who has a bad attitude, a tendency to be a PAA and an overwhelming urge to talk **** to someone who was messing with my buddy. No offence intended to you.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:56 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

If you're refering to the Hummer H1's as a higher power, then thanks for admitting the superiorty!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's taking about you not having a sympathetic or over-protective moderator, you tiny peckered , faulty chromosomed anal bead sucker.

BTW, have you ever checked your spelling... ever? Tell your b/f to stop pounding your head against the alley wall and then glue-sticking your eyes shut. That might help you.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:59 AM

4U2NV is off the scale

DTRYFN -

The funny thing is that since we got back from Moab you've been crying the whole time about where someone parked. WHO CARES? Since I got back from Moab, I've been playing with my truck, sharing pictures with friends, cleaning the truck, ect. You're still crying.

Go grab yourself a tissue and shut the **** up.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:28 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Since I got back from Moab, I've been playing with myself, sharing pictures with friends...
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EEYYUUU!! Too much info. Isn't it fun to post what you want without the church-lady smackdown?! Too bad you can't post on your forum like your friend parks.
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, and another thing...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Baaahahahaaa! Holee crap what a loser. Pretty sure he was talking about Bob Bitch.

If you really don't care, like you keep saying, then you should be finished here.
Attached Images