H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by KenP:
Paragon, I thought you said<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> But to offset that, I know my crabs.
With the MD talk, I had to do a double take. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I understand, MD and crabs does seem to go hand in crotch, so to speak.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by geberhard:
Ok, so read as well that the new JP Wrangler, or new model will resemble somewhat the H2, like a mini H2, last JPMagazine. Any info on that?

Gui
I believe that's been covered already.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geberhard:
Ok, so read as well that the new JP Wrangler, or new model will resemble somewhat the H2, like a mini H2, last JPMagazine. Any info on that?

Gui
I believe that's been covered already. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be easy on him- he's s-l-o-w.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by wilfred:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrMoab:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wilfred:
OK, why don't you show me your CJ fitting through trees a zuki or atv or bikes will barely fit In case you haven't read this thread from the beginning, you obviously still do not understand the meaning of the video.
I would but I don't drive a CJ. And I do understand the meaning of the video. It was funny from the perspective of a hummer owner. I wonder how you would take a video that put hummers in the same light...especialy if whoever made the video stated that it was only trying to get back at all the mis-information the hummer world puts out against jeeps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, an atv is 3'~ 4' wide and a cj is 5'~ 6' wide, you would drive a cj thru two trees that are say 4.5' apart?

And if you actually spend a few mins and read this entire thread, you wouldn't be bringing up these same old arguments. Yes the vid was funny and not only to hummer owners. There have been jeep owners coming over to this board and think it was funny as well. And yes hummers have been and still are under the same light as many owners on this board will agree. Which is the point of this vid.

So you think the maker of this vid should've put a disclaimer/explanation at the end of this vid? I surely don't recall any disclaimer/explanation when I see all the crap ppl put out on the net. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't seen any response from above comments from drmoab yet.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:29 PM

DrMoab is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:

Think about that statement and please tell me why YOU have a problem AND what that problem that is.

I am really interesting to see how you response to the above question.

There are many things people do in their lives that I have no interest in, however if they have no impact on me why in the world would I have a problem.
First off. I don't automaticly see an H2 going down the road and say to myself "there goes another Prick driving an H2" . Same with Rubicons.

I will admit it...I came here with a sour attitude. You guys would have done the same.I came here...threw up some attitude...you threw back and I threw some more...and on and on.

For everything I have said...Normally I am not really the judgemental type of person.
I don't automaticly hate anyone or anything unless given a good reason too. That being said I have seen lots of judgmental attitudes from...Im not going to even say hummers...Lets just say people with affluence in fancy cars...
Be it getting cut off, or having people not use turnsignals whatever.

Here is the bottom line. If I meet you out on the trail. I am not automaticly thinking you are an ass. I will treat you with the same respect I treat anyone outdoors in whatever ride they may be in.

I will be leary of attitude though...Just like Im sure you will be of me when we meet on said trail. You will be wondering if I will show you the same judgemental attitude you see all the time.

So. There it is.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DrMoab:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
The points made about jealousy are totally lost on these guys. They don't understand the point AT ALL. It's astounding. They respond with "well I just hate them because they are too expensive". What kind of idiotic response is that?

Nobody hates hummers because they are too expensive. They hate the people who buy them BECAUSE they are expensive. Some of you guys here seem to be hardcore(I guess) wheelers. Some of you might have bought your hummers because you thought it would make a good wheeling machine....Thats cool.

There is a greater number of people though who buy them soley for the status symbol. To me this is just plain stupid. Its a waste of money to do that.

I hate to tell ya guys but plain and simple...the hatred started from the attitudes of alot of Hummer owners. Not because of the price,capability,looks or anyother part of the Hummer. Its mostly just driver attitude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do know there are many more SUVs on the road that cost much more than the h2, right? And yes, some ppl bought the h2 for wheeling and some ppl bought them for status symbol. What's wrong with that? What is your point? Why is it stupid? Does that mean every person that bought an expensive vehicle is stupid? Driver's attitude, so only ppl who drives h2 gives attitude. People who drives all other makes on the road does not give attitude
Old 07-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:

Think about that statement and please tell me why YOU have a problem AND what that problem that is.

I am really interesting to see how you response to the above question.

There are many things people do in their lives that I have no interest in, however if they have no impact on me why in the world would I have a problem.
First off. I don't automaticly see an H2 going down the road and say to myself "there goes another Prick driving an H2" . Same with Rubicons.

I will admit it...I came here with a sour attitude. You guys would have done the same.I came here...threw up some attitude...you threw back and I threw some more...and on and on.

For everything I have said...Normally I am not really the judgemental type of person.
I don't automaticly hate anyone or anything unless given a good reason too. That being said I have seen lots of judgmental attitudes from...Im not going to even say hummers...Lets just say people with affluence in fancy cars...
Be it getting cut off, or having people not use turnsignals whatever.

Here is the bottom line. If I meet you out on the trail. I am not automaticly thinking you are an ass. I will treat you with the same respect I treat anyone outdoors in whatever ride they may be in.

I will be leary of attitude though...Just like Im sure you will be of me when we meet on said trail. You will be wondering if I will show you the same judgemental attitude you see all the time.

So. There it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fair enough
Old 07-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that there are plenty of people that think they are more important than everyone else. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone parks in a handicap spot, when they are not, just because they are too lazy to walk from a normal space. You see this kind of attitude more so from people in more expensive cars but the *******s exist in every crowd. I am by no means loaded, but I am in some circles with a lot of people with VERY serious bank accounts. They are all laid back cool people, otherwise I would not associate with them. Assume that everyone is going to be like that until they give you a reason to think otherwise.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ha!
Attached Images

Old 07-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

BARF!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:
I’ll challenge you here and now. I bet I can drink more glasses of expensive wine than you can drink the cheap **** before I puke up. Oh this means you will have to use a glass and not drink straight out of the bottle so we can measure apples to apples.

Name the time and place loser!!!

You think you're so hard core.... Did you know that I bought some grape vines in 1970 and I have been making my own wine ever since? Sure it looks and tastes like ****. But this clearly shows I'm more of a REAL man than you. And yeah, I could afford a 50 cases of your expensive wine. But I PREFER not to.

P.S. I HATE fancy gas grills when a Weber charcoal one works better for less money.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Hummer Guru

Mooncricket, thanks to your last post I have a dilemma now. Do I puke or laugh my ass of first.

Old 07-26-2005, 09:23 PM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought Weber was the best....

They say on the commercials, it's 'grill rated'!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
I agree that there are plenty of people that think they are more important than everyone else. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone parks in a handicap spot, when they are not, just because they are too lazy to walk from a normal space. You see this kind of attitude more so from people in more expensive cars but the *******s exist in every crowd. I am by no means loaded, but I am in some circles with a lot of people with VERY serious bank accounts. They are all laid back cool people, otherwise I would not associate with them. Assume that everyone is going to be like that until they give you a reason to think otherwise.

While I don't see this kind of attitude more so from ppl in more expensive cars, that is one of my biggest pet peeves as well
Old 07-26-2005, 09:24 PM

DrMoab is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Mooncricket:
ha!
So....If I agree with that...does it mean that everything I just said in that last post was complete bull****?
Old 07-26-2005, 09:26 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by wilfred:
While I don't see this kind of attitude more so from ppl in more expensive cars, that is one of my biggest pet peeves as well

I actually see more people in POS cars parking in handicap spaces. The I am more important than you tends to be the expensive cars though.

Old 07-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mooncricket:
ha!
So....If I agree with that...does it mean that everything I just said in that last post was complete bull****? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I call BUL****

Old 07-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I’ll challenge you here and now. I bet I can drink more glasses of expensive wine than you can drink the cheap **** before I puke up. Oh this means you will have to use a glass and not drink straight out of the bottle so we can measure apples to apples.

Name the time and place loser!!!

You think you're so hard core.... Did you know that I bought some grape vines in 1970 and I have been making my own wine ever since? Sure it looks and tastes like ****. But this clearly shows I'm more of a REAL man than you. And yeah, I could afford a 50 cases of your expensive wine. But I PREFER not to.

P.S. I HATE fancy gas grills when a Weber charcoal one works better for less money. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's always about you "GRAPE" winos. Us "MUSCADINE" wine drinkers just get left out in the cold and shunned. That's all you ever hear about is the grape wine, but muscadine wine is just as good and can get you drunk way quicker. PLUS, unlike you uppity snobs that buy it from a bottle or had to plant your own grape vine, we muscadine winers go out in the woods and pick wild muscadines to make our wine. We are the true hardcore wine maker/drinkers.