H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-27-2005, 08:14 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
Seriously, guys, what did I ever do to you?

Seriously, Did you read the entire thread yet?

Seriously, It's only been said by Dennis about 73 times.

Seriously,
Old 07-27-2005, 08:17 PM

Jerry_Bransford is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:

Seriously, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are all H2 owner's this way? I'm just looking for a dialogue here.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
Pffff, I can’t believe you are even asking this question are you trying say you are innocent of any H2 bashing?

You actually were the last straw that drove Dennis to make this video Jerry. You spouted untruths about the H2 on JF, you made assumptions and generally dissed H2 big time. I am sure someone will cut and paste some of your drivel, well the crap you did not already delete since yourself (you are an admin).

Anyhow this thread is over, it’s now about BBQs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You guys probably buy char-broils
Old 07-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:

Are all H2 owner's this way? I'm just looking for a dialogue here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry, after reading the ignorant **** you've posted about H2s I can't believe you'd have the gall to slither in here. All I've ever seen come out of your mouth is "Tahoe this" & "Tahoe that", all the while thinking you're so witty. You're a pathetic old prick.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:23 PM

7 is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
> By your reaction and negativity, I have achieved the result I was hoping.
negativity? my response was intended to be both informative and humorous. i was not attempting to insult anyone or suggest that the h2 was "bad". it is what it is...in many applications id rather have an h2 than a jeep, and in many others id rather have a jeep. both vehicles are built for specific purposes. the h2 is primarily an on road vehicle with respectable off road capability within the limits of its size and weight. the SWB jeep is primarily built for off road usage with "decent" (by loose standards, anyway) highway manners. to claim that a SWB jeep will be as comfortable on a 2000 mile trip would be as ridiculous as stating that a stock h2 would be as capable as a stock jeep rubicon on the rubicon trail.

Quote:
The stuff I put in that video about the jeeps were in whole NOT TRUE. I'm sure you already know that.
.....i sorta figured. :-)

Quote:
I just wanted you guys to feel the torment we've been going through this past 3 years.
now that i dont understand at all. if you dont like my apples, dont shake my tree. if you dont like my jeep you can poke all the fun you want, i dont care! i didnt buy my jeep to make anyone else happy or to seek the approval of others. i bought it to take me where i want to go. it may not work for you and thats fine. by the same token, many jeepers laugh at h2s not because of the h2, but because of the attitude of many h2 owners. dont sweat it, it means nothing. personally i find the rivalry humorous and i enjoy a good h2 joke as much as many of you enjoy a good jeep joke. in the end it means nothing. load up your kids and take them camping and wheeling for the weekend.

Quote:
The BS that's being flung around about us, it's only inevitable we would reach a breaking point.
you say that with such conviction (er, as much as i can tell from printed text anyway) that it sounds almost like you cant vote. you arent being forced to sit in the back of the bus or drink from another fountain.....you just have one segment of offroad motorsports poking fun at your segment. really, it means nothing.

Quote:
On the internet we'll battle. Out on the trails, we should stick together.
exactly!. when i see your busted up h2 on the side of the trail ill be the first to offer you a strap and i wont even take pictures of the recovery. ;-)

.....all in good fun.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:

Are all H2 owner's this way? I'm just looking for a dialogue here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry, after reading the ignorant **** you've posted about H2s I can't believe you'd have the gall to slither in here. All I've ever seen come out of your mouth is "Tahoe this" & "Tahoe that", all the while thinking you're so witty. You're a pathetic old prick. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch. So H2's are not built on Tahoe platforms?
Old 07-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:

So there are a couple of non alcohol-soaked brain cells left in your cranium.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:32 PM

7 is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by HummerNewbie:It is amazing how the threat of the Hummer to their wheeling kingdom
lol....do you really think the h2 threatens the jeep within or segment (particularly rock crawling)? please tell me your response is emotional and you dont really believe that.

Quote:
will cause a Jeep site to dedicate all that space to bashing Hummers.
nah, its done because its fun.

Quote:
Get a clue you idiot.
ouch...didnt take you long to take the low road. im sorry to see it. it isnt my intention to get you upset.

Quote:
I feel so sorry for you that you feel so threatened by Hummers that you have to dedicate so much of your time bashing them.
dont feel sorry for me, im having fun and a few laughs along the way.

Quote:
Maybe you should get a life and just go out and wheel with some.
find one capable of tellico trail #2 and that just might happen one day. i recently traded my '05 rubicon (owned it 2 whole months!) but i do have a cj8 scrambler project in the works.

Quote:
the Hummer is an EXTREMELY capable vehicle
im sure it is, ive never questioned its capabilities. its foolish to bleieve however, that its off road prowess equals that of a SWB jeep, particularly where big rocks live.

Quote:
you can put you petty jealousy behind you
"jealousy"? i keep seeing this as if anyone not worshipping the hummer cant afford one. heh....do you really know enough about me to make that judgement?
Old 07-27-2005, 08:36 PM

Quote:

So there are a couple of non alcohol-soaked brain cells left in your cranium. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.4x44u.com/Features/MoabH2/

"The Hummer H2 is based on the GMT820 platform, the very same platform that provides the underpinnings for the Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Avalanche and all of GM’s other full-size trucks"

So basically, an H2 is a shortened Tahoe with a locker and 35's. Where was I wrong again?
Old 07-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:

That was funny. You know DRTY - reading your stuff is even funnier after meeting you.

I'm sure this is just a troll posing as Jerry. No way would he slink in here to take the beating he is going to get.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:38 PM

7 is off the scale

[quote]Originally posted by sfox:
Quote:
You really do sound sort of retarded posting on this thread with this crap now that it is about BBQ grills
yeah i guess im silly for actually reading the subject header.

[quote]Yes, H2's have completed Hell's Gate without a lot of effort, the LWB is a major advatange.[/color]ill have take your word for it because i sure didnt see it in the video. im not suggesting that it cant or hasnt been done, only stating that it would have been appropriate to show it if youre going to show the jeep rolling down it.

Quote:
Way to tread lightly there sport!
awesome, wasnt it? :-)

Quote:
Because we generally don't stand around waiting for Jeeps to fail with cameras ready like SOME Jeep guys.
so youre saying that you saw an h2 go through the same hole? trying a failing is a lot more respectable than not trying at all (er, to a point).

Quote:
you seem so threatened by them...like you have some sort of complex that an H2 is gonna show you up...or has that already happened??
lol oh yes. im extremely affraid of seeing an h2 on the trail.

cause ill be stuck behind him for hours waiting on someone to drag him off the trail. ;-)

relax, im only kidding. :-)
Old 07-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally posted by 7:
i recently traded my '05 rubicon

Repo-ed
Old 07-27-2005, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:
You know what this whole Tahoe thing stupid, let’s be ****ing real here.

Your intent with the Tahoe reference is purely to belittle our trucks, nothing more nothing less.

The argument about the frame platform is just semantics about the definition of the word “platform” because we tried to argue one of the many things that are different.

If you are seriously this ignorant or blinded by your hate for our trucks go **** yourself and stop wasting our bandwidth.

OK, just checking to make sure I wasnt missing something. I truly just want to understand you guys. In the end, we're all wheelers.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

That was funny. You know DRTY - reading your stuff is even funnier after meeting you.

I'm sure this is just a troll posing as Jerry. No way would he slink in here to take the beating he is going to get. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, with his bloated ego, I'm sure he crawled in for more attention. Slimy old skunk.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:43 PM

7 is off the scale

[quote]Originally posted by hoss75:
Quote:
See, I go through the same BS you guys do.
you sure got it rough!

Quote:
Hey '7' why don't you wheel with a few KJs from LOST
guess what, i have. see http://7slotgrille.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3 if youll take time to read what i wrote about the liberty youll see i gave it all the credit it deserves. that doesnt put it in the same league as my rubicon, but it does deserve the credit i gave it.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
OK, just checking to make sure I wasnt missing something. I truly just want to understand you guys. In the end, we're all wheelers.

You're such a POS. And I wouldn't call you a wheeler. A low life weasel, sure. But not a wheeler.
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Where was I wrong again?

Jerry,
I've seen guys on COPS do a better "what me? I'm innocent" routine.
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Jerry

I'm glad you've taken some time off from your actiong career. Have you completed shooting NAKED GUN 8 1/2?

The Moderator here is all wise so don't fret.

I really like you virgin homo like demeamor, "What did I do wrong". Don't come in here acting all sheepish. you've said enough at JK.

Then he conveniently kills the thread and makes it go away.

I take it you've been getting alot of heat from your fellow jeepers since you're the sole loser responsible for their misey at JK.

Way to disservice the wheelin community.

Your apologies are late in comming so save it for the next guy you fail to pleazzzzzure.

Welcome to HELL.

My Video Collectionez