H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-15-2005, 02:59 AM

mr.jeepster is off the scale

Here's my latest brush with the "Hummer hatred" out there......too damn funny!

I was gassing up at the local station when the guy waiting behind me got out of his little rice burner and approached - with an attitude.
He said, "That's a gas guzzler, isn't it?"
I smiled as politely as possible and said, "It's not too bad." and turned away to continue pumping. But he wouldn't quit. As his girlfriend approached and stood beside him, his voice got a little more shrill and obnoxious. "Well, what kind of mileage do you get?"
Okay, I'd had enough. Remembering a pearl of wisdom I got from someone on this forum, I turned, smiled, shrugged my shoulders and, with all the false modesty I could muster said, "Oh, I dunno. About the same as my Porsche." This had two distinctly different effects. It made his girlfriend grin and look at the ground. It mad him madder than hell. But still, he wouldn't give up. "Well what does it get? About 8 or 9 miles to the gallon?" I grinned as broadly as possible and said, "Aw hell, I dunno." Then I looked at his girlfriend and said, "But I'll bet she'd love to ride in either one of 'em, wouldn't you, hun?"
Holy ****.
He came unglued. As she chuckled and walked back to their car, he stepped toward me and demanded, "What did you say?"
I repeated it. Word for word. Then continued to pump my gas. As I got in and drove away, he was still standing there - staring and shaking.
Anything that inspires that kind of strong response is worth every penny it takes to own and operate it. I've had my Hummer for a couple weeks now, and it is already an "experience." As they say at McDonald's, "I'm lovin' it."

Scott
'03 H2 Black Adv. Pkg. w/10"dvd

ps - I hauled horses in the trailer for the first time today. Only one horse, so well under 5,000 pounds...but MAN! Can this H2 haul!
Attached Images

Old 08-15-2005, 02:59 AM

Here's my latest brush with the "Hummer hatred" out there......too damn funny!

I was gassing up at the local station when the guy waiting behind me got out of his little rice burner and approached - with an attitude.
He said, "That's a gas guzzler, isn't it?"
I smiled as politely as possible and said, "It's not too bad." and turned away to continue pumping. But he wouldn't quit. As his girlfriend approached and stood beside him, his voice got a little more shrill and obnoxious. "Well, what kind of mileage do you get?"
Okay, I'd had enough. Remembering a pearl of wisdom I got from someone on this forum, I turned, smiled, shrugged my shoulders and, with all the false modesty I could muster said, "Oh, I dunno. About the same as my Porsche." This had two distinctly different effects. It made his girlfriend grin and look at the ground. It mad him madder than hell. But still, he wouldn't give up. "Well what does it get? About 8 or 9 miles to the gallon?" I grinned as broadly as possible and said, "Aw hell, I dunno." Then I looked at his girlfriend and said, "But I'll bet she'd love to ride in either one of 'em, wouldn't you, hun?"
Holy ****.
He came unglued. As she chuckled and walked back to their car, he stepped toward me and demanded, "What did you say?"
I repeated it. Word for word. Then continued to pump my gas. As I got in and drove away, he was still standing there - staring and shaking.
Anything that inspires that kind of strong response is worth every penny it takes to own and operate it. I've had my Hummer for a couple weeks now, and it is already an "experience." As they say at McDonald's, "I'm lovin' it."

Scott
'03 H2 Black Adv. Pkg. w/10"dvd

ps - I hauled horses in the trailer for the first time today. Only one horse, so well under 5,000 pounds...but MAN! Can this H2 haul!
Old 08-15-2005, 03:09 AM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

nice DF. I gave the same answer every time...17 to 20 mpg.....LOL. You should have gave his g/f your number.....LOL
Old 08-15-2005, 03:19 AM
Hummer Veteran

Tully is off the scale

thats an awesome way of handling it 'about the same as my porche'...although I think I'd say 'Viper'....nothing against Porche...just like Vipers more...i bet she had to get back in the car and sit ASAP...before the wet in her crotch bled through...you definitely should have given her your number.

I think the standard respones to such a question should be
a) about the same as my porche/viper/ferrari etc
b) 20mph, GM trucks are way more efficient than fords. ( as if the ass-clown asking you what kind of mileage you get would know any better to ANY sort of respones )

funny thing...if you reset your 'gas mileage' meter in your H2 while your driving on the highway...it'll fluctuate between 16-20mpg for a while before it starts to level out around 11-12mpg....i meant to take a picture when i noticed this and post it....next time

maybe i'll make an FUFUH2.com site and post that picture as the splash screen.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:21 AM
Hummer Veteran

Tully is off the scale

i actually went to buy FUFUh2.com and someone owns it...'john doe'

need to get that register purged so we can own the site and counter act fuh2
Old 08-15-2005, 03:23 AM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Heheh, that's great...I'll have to remember to use that next time...

'03 H2
Old 08-15-2005, 03:36 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Scott, that's freaking awesome! I love the response.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Hummer Veteran

CLAYDOG is off the scale

Cleaning coffee off my monitor is NOT the best the way to start a monday morning. Good stuff DF
Old 08-15-2005, 10:28 AM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

ROTFL!
Old 08-15-2005, 10:35 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thing happened to me.

But in my case, the girl grabbed my tie and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. After that, the boyfriend grabbed my tie and did the same.

My Video Collectionez

Old 08-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

But in my case, the girl grabbed my tie and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. After that, the boyfriend grabbed my tie and did the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So did you kiss back and if so, both of them?

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

But in my case, the girl grabbed my tie and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. After that, the boyfriend grabbed my tie and did the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!!

Old 08-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

But in my case, the girl grabbed my tie and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. After that, the boyfriend grabbed my tie and did the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Wierd Canadians.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

But in my case, the girl grabbed my tie and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. After that, I grabbed the boyfriend and did the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FIXED
Old 08-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Hummer Messiah

Who cares. It's a damn funny story.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

He does, I have seen it.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:44 PM

[

Wow....And I suppose you actually DO have a Exotic sitting in your garage? Or are you just lying to impress someone (I'm guessing) about 1/2 your age?[/quote]

You missed the point you humorless f*ck. But if you must know, the Hummer is mine and the hot new convertible Vette next to it in the garage is my rather stunningly beautiful wife's. God, how I love my life and am glad I'm not living your pathetic existence.....
Scott
Old 08-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
No, I got the point perfectly. You have to talk down to people to feel good about yourself. Even moreso to try and get the acceptance of the "Younger Generation"

And thank you for confirming your LIES for me.

And as for my Station in life...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Show me WHERE I have said what I do for a Living? I could be working in that Cube next to you Cube Dweller. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you need to get as much attention possible so you can somehow feel loved. Have you stopped getting fisted so your anal fissure can heal up?
Rent free, bitch.
Old 08-15-2005, 05:55 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
No, I got the point perfectly. You have to talk down to people to feel good about yourself. Even moreso to try and get the acceptance of the "Younger Generation"

And thank you for confirming your LIES for me.

And as for my Station in life...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Show me WHERE I have said what I do for a Living? I could be working in that Cube next to you Cube Dweller. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, moron, I'm a little bored, so I'll take the bait. My "cube" is acres and acres of prime So Cal real estate where I play with magnificent horses all day. I don't care what you do for a living - on this forum you are a crashing bore who belies his lack of intelligence and his deep seated hatred and jealousy with every word you type.

As for acceptance by a "younger generation".....you are truly a moron. The handicapped youngsters who come to my place for therapy rides on horseback give me all the acceptance I need when they leave with a tear of joy in their eyes and a rare smile. C'mon - make yourself feel REALLY good - make fun of that.
You don't know me or anything about me. What is lacking in your pathetic dreary life that has you needing to insult and attack strangers who enjoy life? You sadden me. Respond if you like, but I'll be too busy to keep this shiite up.

Scott
Old 08-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once again I did not read your posts, but I hope you can find a way to deal with your anger and stupidity. I'm not going to lay it out open for you since it would be waste of my time... You have again failed to put together a one single good point.