H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hammer is off the scale
Post Re: 2009 H2

How about CNG or LNG ?

In Finland CNG is three times cheaper than premium fuel. Diesel cost almost as much as regular fuel.

I have seen hunreds Hummer H2´s that runs on CNG or LNG. I´m planning to install CNG system to my Hummer H2 mainly because 8.8$ per gallon for premium fuel is just simply too much...

Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
Liquefied natural gas (LNG)

Last edited by Hammer : 04-06-2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Hummer Authority

TXSUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2009 H2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
Wait till gov. mess with sugar next. ...Yet there will be a move at some point to use sugarcane as well as sugar beet to aid in fuel.

I grew up in the cane fields of southeast Louisiana, my family owned a sugar plantation, and my dad worked at the sugar mill just about all his adult life, so I know what you're talking about. And now, I work for a major oil company, so I can say you are spot-on about the use of bagasse (the pulp from the sugarcane stalk after the juice is squeezed out).

Brazil is already there with sugarcane, but take a look at what biofuels are doing to the Amazon rain forest...it's being clear-cut and burned for crop expansion. Even some of the experts who, five years ago, were saying that biofuels is where we HAVE to go, are now admitting their studies were flawed. The overall effect that biofuels is having on the environment, atmosphere, and global warming is severely worse than conventional oil production and refining. That phucking bitch Hillary needs to update her note cards, cuz she don't know $hit.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Smile Re: 2009 H2

Right with you TXSUT as my AG background and over the last 2 years my jump into the oil business we have similar understandings.

To many people making policy for OUR NATION as well as the world if you take it further, that have no idea of the reprecusions it could have just 3 to 5 years away. I wish the gov. would recruit real people that are or have been involved in the different fields so brighter minds in all the skull sessions they hold and all be paid highly.

I'm not a full isolationists yet. The way I see how other countries take advantage of our ability to protect them and furnish not only weapons to help them defend themselves but, more importantly OUR BRAVE TROOPS. I every day move in that direction. We have some true friend nations and we should continue to have their backs.

When we have a long time politico ( who's families wealth came from millions at rum running in late 1800's as well as prohibition running in early 1900's) make a statement about munitions used by McCain before he was shot down and not available for sometime this shows 1) the guy just reads what is put in front of him 2) the kid writing it has no idea of the history of his country making both veggies making allot of money for nothing. I wish the voters of this country would have the guts to one time vote out all the old farts, make a check by the name of a new face because they do not hold the seat the old guy has but, do it in an informed way.

Well TXSUT I'm sorry to drag this out but, I grow everyday that this country could survive on it's own and if we help the money is placed in the bank account of this NATION then we help. Guns for hire like the old west and there were good guys that did it also.

I stop, blame it on TXSUT as I think the nerve I'm getting bugged is the same as his and many many of Our Forum Buds.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 04-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Hummer Authority

TXSUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2009 H2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
...blame it on TXSUT ...