H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-13-2002, 10:43 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of you have probably heard me mention that the area I live in is totally void of H2s. I have seen ONE in the past few months and it was parked in front of a bank. Probably using the ATM for gas $$ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

But yesterday I finally had a second official Hummer sighting! I got on the highway headed for home and what did I see in my rear view mirror but an H2! My first sighting of a MOVING H2! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
I never was able to let him/her get next to me as I had to merge onto another highway, but it was cool to see. Hopefully I will start to see more H2s around my area.

If anyone on this forum was on I-91N in CT at around 4pm, I saw ya!

- Dan
Old 12-13-2002, 10:43 AM
Hummer Guru

Some of you have probably heard me mention that the area I live in is totally void of H2s. I have seen ONE in the past few months and it was parked in front of a bank. Probably using the ATM for gas $$ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

But yesterday I finally had a second official Hummer sighting! I got on the highway headed for home and what did I see in my rear view mirror but an H2! My first sighting of a MOVING H2! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
I never was able to let him/her get next to me as I had to merge onto another highway, but it was cool to see. Hopefully I will start to see more H2s around my area.

If anyone on this forum was on I-91N in CT at around 4pm, I saw ya!

- Dan
Old 12-13-2002, 11:19 AM

KAC is off the scale

I'm starting to see more of them around town. Other than on the dealer's lot, I had seen one on the road before Wednesday. Then, between Wednesday and Thursday I saw 4 different ones - pewter, white, orange and yellow. Still no red though.

Kim

KAC
'03 Red Adv Series
Old 12-13-2002, 11:48 AM
Hummer Veteran

cognitive is off the scale

But isn't Crowley Hummer close to Bristol? Just go to the back lot and look at all of the H2's and H1's. Actually I have seen several H2's on 91. Oh wait, that would be mine.

Talk about rare sightings... I saw a Ferrari F50 on 95 going towards New London last month.
Old 12-13-2002, 02:48 PM
Hummer Guru

Yep, Crowley Hummer is close by, and I'll be over there tomorrow afternoon putting down my deposit on the SUT!!! Woohoo!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2002, 05:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

cognitive is off the scale

What have the Crowley crew said about the SUT? Why are you putting money down for it when its release is so far away?
Old 12-13-2002, 05:44 PM
Hummer Guru

They don't know a whole lot, in fact I know more than they do about it. I've been schmoozing with a person at Hummer Marketing who has been keeping me up to date on the SUT.

Last notice is that the SUT will be officially debuted in April 2004 at the NY Auto Show and be available to the dealers around July 2004.

As far as why I'm depositing so early - its not that I'm worried about waiting for one, or being first to have one. When we all thought the SUT was due out this spring I had planned to leave my deposit around now. I'm just sticking with my plan even though its delayed a year. Besides, when you don't have an H2, anything that gets you a little closer to ownership feels good!

It is just a waiting list deposit, the actual ordering will happen this time next year.

Where in CT are you? I live in Bristol & work in Wallingford...

- Dan