H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-15-2002, 11:11 PM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

THE SUBJECT SAYS IT ALL!!!

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, MAC!!!

-HUMMERDOGG
Hummer Professional

THE SUBJECT SAYS IT ALL!!!

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, MAC!!!

-HUMMERDOGG

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

It's a little like losing your best friend when somebody disappears from here... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2002, 11:17 PM
Hummer Professional

MAC-

Basically all that happened in your absence was that HeeHaw and SteveR managed to talk **** about H2FAN's size and now H2FAN's kids are flying out to kick both their asses. Also, Hummergirl has managed to catch up to you on total posts so your butt needs to start posting... Oh yeah, TEXASRED beat me out for the HUMMER inserts... I'm still pissed about that...

-HUMMERDOGG
Old 12-16-2002, 12:53 AM

HeeHaw is off the scale

HUMMERDOGG quit taking his prescribed high dose of PROZAC! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Steve has been putting the make on every woman on the Forum and has made a pass or two at some of the guys [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Kellymac2000 wants to parachute into Steve's Hummer through the sunroof. Couple of problems here. First Steve has no sunroof. Kelly has no parachute. They keep trying to get together. Also, Kelly does not mind being called a Tomboy. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Texas Red can Sing..............or at least Jason thinks so. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Some guy on this forum actually bought two Hummers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

H2Fan is going to kick Steve's ass. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

A lot of folks here watch the Sopranos, except Steve. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You (Mac) fired Your gardner and sold your Hummer

H2Fan is really 6'4".....yea right! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

And finally: Welcome Back!

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwww [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2002, 02:32 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

...Steve only advised H2Fan to take pictures that don't 'size' him (or his kids)against the H2.....less you leave yourself open to attack from those who would stoop so low to comment on such a thing.

At least now we'll get some closure on the gardening situation with MAC!
Old 12-16-2002, 02:43 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Good to see you dudes and gals are still kicking and back stabbing each others, just like the office. I did not have the guts to dig back into the posts, except I saw HeeHaw said something about my wife ran away with Barry Bonds, who is not carrying a spare tire. All the time, I thought it was the Amigo she ran away with. I have no idea why do girls jumping out of airplane has to do with Steve's spare tire or him taking what drugs, it will take reading 3 pages of posts in correct order of posting to understand all the mess. That "spare tire" subject room felt and smell like free sex in the '60s, I left that subject room in a hurry. It was like parents came back from a vacation to a house packed with teenagers, best strategy is to leave the house quietly.

With friends like these, who needs an enemy!
Old 12-16-2002, 08:37 PM

TS is off the scale

Welcome back Mac.. the only thing, I am now forced to change my icon so people dont confuse us..
Old 12-16-2002, 08:46 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

TS, please change it again...that one is ugly!
Old 12-16-2002, 08:58 PM

TS is off the scale

Steve,
As always, your poignant unsolicited views are worthy of consideration.. I thought about it, oh for a nanosecond.. and, NO. And, please feel free to take that personally!!!
T...
Old 12-16-2002, 09:02 PM

Very art nouveau. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2002, 01:18 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

TS, I like your new avatar/icon. As a gesture of respect to you and your recent change of icon, I changed my hair for you. Its a new me.
Old 12-17-2002, 01:39 AM

Let Hummergirl at ya, would ya?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAC:
TS, I like your new avatar/icon. As a gesture of respect to you and your recent change of icon, I changed my hair for you. Its a new me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-17-2002, 02:54 AM

HeeHaw is off the scale

Glad Mac changed his icon back.

HeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 12-17-2002, 03:07 AM

Location: In the Deep South, Along the Shore of the Flint River
HummerGirl is off the scale

You crack me up Kelly!!!

HA HA!!! Make-up tips???I am still trying after 16 years to figure out that eyelash curler...

But seriously...mud-masks are the way to go!!!

Nah, I'm not a make up freak but I am known to have my "lips" on at all times. Just a freak for shoes, soap stuff, hair and nails- with my profession as a potter I have to take care of them bc of the mud/clay that dries them out.

~amy
Move it or Lose it...
Old 12-17-2002, 03:10 AM

But...I hope you folks are NOT picturing me in my H2 with Pink Princess Seat Covers and a lavender air freshener.

~amy
Move it or Lose it...
Old 12-17-2002, 03:19 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Today, one of my managers gave me a huge basket of soaps and lotions and stuffs I have never seen and never knew exsisted. What in the world is body butter, linen water, sugar scrub(sounds scary), foot lotion, incense sticks? CD, balls(I think they maybe soaps), towels, slippers, candles, scary looking brushes, etc.. what am I going to do with face mask?
Also someone gave me a huge bottle of nuts, thats more like it.

Let's party! we can all scrub sugar and butter on each others. HeeHaw, you do SteveR first.
Old 12-17-2002, 07:36 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

I hate to disappoint you...while it may be YOUR fantasy to see two guys soaping eachother up...Heehaw and I would have to disappoint you and instead use our REGULAR girls....

...you may know them from the Swedish Bikini Team?

Then again...you may not know about the Swedish Bikini Team....seeing as your not into that sort of thing?

Oh Oh Oh Ohhhhhhhh; burned your accident-driving yuppie ass!! Anyone got a fire extinguisher for MAC? cause he's a flamer!
Old 12-17-2002, 07:43 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Okay....this is an H2 forum. While fun and banter are all good (and sweet)...we really have to keep it together here. We are, after all, H2 owners...and accordingly must conduct ourselves in a manner consistent with proper ediquette. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Jason has created an "Off Topic" area for this sort of thing. Let's keep it real; no more Soprano's, surveys about hummers in hummers and what is becoming a virtual cartoon strip. Moderation is the key....let's say 90% H2 and 10% screwing around. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Remember...millions and millions of offroad enthusiast look upto us, the elite, the best...Hummer owners! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2002, 11:07 AM

Well mac that pretty much sums up my business. Don't worry about it not being a manly gift. Use the stuff. You would not believe the men that buy from me and believe me they are no "flamers" either.

The Body Butter is a workable form of cocoa butter or shea butter, but probably is in a "lotion" stick and you put it on your skin like deodorant. Great for dry skin and think of it like a giant chapstick for your body.

Now that sugar scrub is my cash cow!!! Scoop it out with a spoon and rub on a dry body (yours or the wife's.) and make gentle swirl rubs like you are buffing your car. Rinse with water. And then you are smooth as silk! I sell that stuff by the gallon to my friend each month. No joke. A small 8 oz jar gets me anywhere from 10 to 15 bucks WHOLESALE!!!!

Anyway be carefull with the scrub cause it's a slip hazard in the tub or tile. Believe me I learned the hard way on marble tile.

The Balls are Bath BOMBS. They fizz when you put them in the tub.

And DEFINITELY use the foot lotion at night before bed.

The UPS man wonders what's in the containers and boxes that I get monthly. Hey there are lots of uses for 55 lbs of cocoabutter, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, and the countless drums of coconut, palm, soybean, olive and palm kernel oil that are in our house.

My latest adventure is working with carbonated sugar.

~amy
the saponifier

~We never test on animals, the cat wouldn't let us get near him.~