H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 08-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why H3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
Sorry, but that never happened. It was all your imagination. You're a disgrace to all Hummer owners. Go ahead, keep hating on Hummers...it makes you look cool, moron. Maybe you should consider joining a lefty treehugger group so you'll have friends to hate on Hummers with, because you won't find any here.

Now, as I said before.

I DON'T HATE HUMMER'S!!!!

I merely get pissed off when I listen to people like yourself go on and on about how bad a H2 is compared to your all MIGHTY H3. How GM was so smart in building this wonderful thing. How, how and how........

Actually the H3 is starting to go on me......would I ever buy one, probably not, why its to small...but that is my choice.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:25 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Listen here A-hole, I could purchase a whole fleet of H1'S If I wanted to
But when it comes right down to it, the H3 is far better looking, better fuel economy, more comfortable interrior, shorter turning radious, and as far as I have seen, a better off-road vevicle, all in all just a better vehicle!
The only reason you started this thread is to stir up the H3 crowd!
Now I really don't have anything aginst any Hummer vehicle/owner, and of course you are more than welcome to hang out at the H3 discussion forums but, I believe that you need to do a little research on the H3 yourself, and then you would come to the same conclusion as the rest of the H3 owners. I WANT ONE!

"
Quote:
Listen A-hole
.......why didn't you purchase a fleet of H1's.....what you wanted to be like everyone else???
Old 08-27-2006, 11:29 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
One more thing, you bought a used 04 H2.. in late 2006. It probably cost less or the same as a new H3 and you argue that we couldn't afford an H2? You own somebody elses H2, you have nothing up on anybody here. Why didn't you buy a new h2, are you poor or something?

I'm not going to even give you the satisfaction of responding to this!!

Last edited by Tex_h2 : 08-28-2006 at 12:01 AM.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:23 AM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex_h2
I DON'T HATE HUMMER'S!!!!

I merely get pissed off when I listen to people like yourself go on and on about how bad a H2 is compared to your all MIGHTY H3. How GM was so smart in building this wonderful thing. How, how and how........

Actually the H3 is starting to go on me......would I ever buy one, probably not, why its to small...but that is my choice.

No, you do. You have clearly stated it multiple times in this thread, an H3 is a Hummer.

I have never said a bad thing about the H2, it's one of my top 3 favorite trucks. I love all Hummers and I would be extremely happy in any model on the Hummer line, I don't think I can say that about any other make out there.

Of course some people are going say the H3 is better in this thread, but just because you are an asshole and keep saying how MIGHTY your H2 is, and again that you would never buy it and it's too small, etc...etc. What do you expect? You're attacking everyones vehicle, saying you're better because you have an H2. Used one... You quit bitching about how great the H2 is, and you won't have to hear us say how great the H3 is. We know they are both great trucks, well maybe you don't, but that's just due to your ignorance. But trust me on this, now let the balance finally be restored again.

Quote:
I'm not going to even give you the satisfaction of responding to this!!

Oh come on, you'll argue with me for hours about puppies, but you won't respond to my serious post?
Old 08-28-2006, 12:34 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
No, you do. You have clearly stated it multiple times in this thread, an H3 is a Hummer.

I have never said a bad thing about the H2, it's one of my top 3 favorite trucks. I love all Hummers and I would be extremely happy in any model on the Hummer line, I don't think I can say that about any other make out there.

Of course some people are going say the H3 is better in this thread, but just because you are an asshole and keep saying how MIGHTY your H2 is, and again that you would never buy it and it's too small, etc...etc. What do you expect? You're attacking everyones vehicle, saying you're better because you have an H2. Used one... You quit bitching about how great the H2 is, and you won't have to hear us say how great the H3 is. We know they are both great trucks, well maybe you don't, but that's just due to your ignorance. But trust me on this, now let the balance finally be restored again.

Its funny though.....the H2 was MFG by AM GENERAL, but the H3 was MFG by GM........
Old 08-28-2006, 12:36 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Its funny though.....the H2 was MFG by AM GENERAL, but the H3 was MFG by GM........

Still gonna keep going? What's funny about that? The MAKE is still Hummer.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:48 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

H3's are good

for me to poop on!

Old 08-28-2006, 12:49 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Still gonna keep going?

"SURE, WHY NOT!"
Old 08-28-2006, 12:57 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
"SURE, WHY NOT!"

Great! I was thinking the next portion of this thread could be, "Why did you buy used?" We all know a used vehicle can't compare to a new one! It's been raped by it's previous owner, it still has previous owner stink to it and so on. So why did you buy used everyone(who has hated on an H3 because they don't cost as much as an H2)?!

I mean I can understand if you wanna look like you have a $55k truck, but could only get approved for $25k in financing. So why would anybody want to buy an 04 that's nearly at the end of it's life when the 07s are almost here!? I'm not trying to be an "azz" or anything, just curious.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Great! I was thinking the next portion of this thread could be, "Why did you buy used?" We all know a used vehicle can't compare to a new one! It's been raped by it's previous owner, it still has previous owner stink to it and so on. So why did you buy used everyone(who has hated on an H3 because they don't cost as much as an H2)?!

I mean I can understand if you wanna look like you have a $55k truck, but could only get approved for $25k in financing. So why would anybody want to buy an 04 that's nearly at the end of it's life when the 07s are almost here!? I'm not trying to be an "azz" or anything, just curious.

LMAO..........

what you can't think of something on your own to talk about????

Yes, my H2 was used................ AND??? ...........What is that suppose to hurt my feeling or something???
Old 08-28-2006, 02:36 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
LMAO..........

what you can't think of something on your own to talk about????

Yes, my H2 was used................ AND??? ...........What is that suppose to hurt my feeling or something???

Can't think of something on my own to talk about? I just came up with a new portion for this thread, what are you talking about?

AND??? ...you act like you're better than H3'rs because you're truck costs more, remember your...you guys can't afford an H2 argument? You can't even afford one, poser. No, not meant to hurt your feelings, I'm just making fun of you.

Your responses are getting really lame and only address a portion of the posts, what's wrong? You used to be so enthusastic about this thread, did it finally sink in that you are a Hummer hating loser that no one likes?

Now, I'll let you apologize to all Hummer owners for your stupidity. Then you can choose to ignore this thread or further prove your ignorance, it's up to you. I look forward to your decision.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:01 AM
Hummer Veteran

fw888 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Can't think of something on my own to talk about? I just came up with a new portion for this thread, what are you talking about?

AND??? ...you act like you're better than H3'rs because you're truck costs more, remember your...you guys can't afford an H2 argument? You can't even afford one, poser. No, not meant to hurt your feelings, I'm just making fun of you.

Your responses are getting really lame and only address a portion of the posts, what's wrong? You used to be so enthusastic about this thread, did it finally sink in that you are a Hummer hating loser that no one likes?

Now, I'll let you apologize to all Hummer owners for your stupidity. Then you can choose to ignore this thread or further prove your ignorance, it's up to you. I look forward to your decision.

well said....
Adv. Pack, Chrome Pack, Chrome Step Assist, Chrome fuel cover, Chrome Hood with handle, Chrome air intake, Chrome side marker light, Oem Brushguard, Tow Package, Factory Mudflaps Front/Back, XM Radio, OnStar ... more to come
Old 08-28-2006, 04:56 AM
Hummer Expert

Let's try a bit of honesty, shall we? May I first say, after arduously working my way through your impossible syntax, and numerous grammatical errors, I have whittled your post down to hopefully finding the point. I must ask, while laughing at your lack of common sense, how could you possible know what I can afford? You are sadly oblivious to a bounty of facts, so I will do my best to educate your dysfunctional fact finding feeble brain. Intelligent automobile buyers always buy after market, because they allow fools like you to "take the hit" as we call it. If you need a financial group who will rape the dollars right out of your pocket to aid in your purchase, it's of no consequence to me.

Making fun of me? Are you in high school or just sitting around counting pores with pubic hairs popping up? You make statements so blatantly erroneous as ?no one likes", not understanding that you are attempting to bolster your childish angst with an invisible army of " many". If you have an opinion in future, try with great courage, to allow that opinion to be yours. Have you not the courage of your own convictions, it would be prudent to remain silent, less you look the fool? Oh, and enthusiastic is spelled incorrectly in your post. Point of order, if you are attempting to appear intelligent, get the spelling down properly, as was a point made to me ad nauseum.

Your egotistical arrogance in saying " I'll let you apologize" bespeaks the mind of a brainless, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing Neanderthal, who assumes the entire world lives in that same horrible cramped cubical you call a world. There are actually people who work, save money, and don't have debt, unlike you, who live paycheck to paycheck, and knowing full well that the light at the end of their fantasy tunnel is an on-coming train.

Not that it needs defending, but my lack of response simply lies in the fact, that I've used up my entire year's supply of " Chimp Chat" and can no longer reply to the likes of you. This one last post was a pay back to next years allotment.

My statements still stand. H3 Hummer's were a way to boost revenue to a declining sales record. It allowed those who will be forever incapable of jumping the fence to excellence; feel as if they can play with the Big Boys. Remember this, as you Fred Flintstone your way along the life's highway in your cheap version of the real thing, that indeed, you are taking a knife to a gunfight.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:21 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Let's try a bit of honesty, shall we? May I first say, after arduously working my way through your impossible syntax, and numerous grammatical errors, I have whittled your post down to hopefully finding the point. I must ask, while laughing at your lack of common sense, how could you possible know what I can afford? You are sadly oblivious to a bounty of facts, so I will do my best to educate your dysfunctional fact finding feeble brain. Intelligent automobile buyers always buy after market, because they allow fools like you to "take the hit" as we call it. If you need a financial group who will rape the dollars right out of your pocket to aid in your purchase, it's of no consequence to me.

Making fun of me? Are you in high school or just sitting around counting pores with pubic hairs popping up? You make statements so blatantly erroneous as ?no one likes", not understanding that you are attempting to bolster your childish angst with an invisible army of " many". If you have an opinion in future, try with great courage, to allow that opinion to be yours. Have you not the courage of your own convictions, it would be prudent to remain silent, less you look the fool? Oh, and enthusiastic is spelled incorrectly in your post. Point of order, if you are attempting to appear intelligent, get the spelling down properly, as was a point made to me ad nauseum.

Your egotistical arrogance in saying " I'll let you apologize" bespeaks the mind of a brainless, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing Neanderthal, who assumes the entire world lives in that same horrible cramped cubical you call a world. There are actually people who work, save money, and don't have debt, unlike you, who live paycheck to paycheck, and knowing full well that the light at the end of their fantasy tunnel is an on-coming train.

Not that it needs defending, but my lack of response simply lies in the fact, that I've used up my entire year's supply of " Chimp Chat" and can no longer reply to the likes of you. This one last post was a pay back to next years allotment.

My statements still stand. H3 Hummer's were a way to boost revenue to a declining sales record. It allowed those who will be forever incapable of jumping the fence to excellence; feel as if they can play with the Big Boys. Remember this, as you Fred Flintstone your way along the life's highway in your cheap version of the real thing, that indeed, you are taking a knife to a gunfight.

Hmmmm food for thought.

egocentric, elitist meglomaniac.

Fukk off.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:02 AM
Hummer Guru

I'm sorry my post was so hard for you to comprehend, but that's your problem, not mine. I'm sure someone with your high intellect could easily get hung up on the slightest of mistake. Oh just one question...."Does the Horsepower really do suck??"

I don't know what you can afford, I am assuming just like you so wrongly assumed everything about H3 owners. At least I have a good reason for my assumption...you bought an 04 H2 in late 06, sure you could've bought a used 06 which would've been the "smart" thing to do as the majority of depreciation is when you first drive it off the lot. The problem isn't that you bought used, it's that you continue to say you are better than H3s because your truck cost more (when it was new), but you are just a poser that likely can't afford anything more costly than a base H3.

I find it funny that you wondered how I knew what you could afford, then in your next sentence you assume you know what I can afford. No, I wasn't raped by any financial institution for aiding me in my purchase because I paid cash. Being 19 when I purchased my H3, my lack of credit experience wouldn't allow me to receive a good rate. Me being the smart auto buyer, I took money I was currently earning less than the auto loan rate on and made my purchase and finance something else that I can get a good rate on to build credit. Now you probably have much more credit experience than me, which means you would've gotten a much better rate unless you messed your credit up bad, so if you didn't finance as you implied that would just be stupid, no?

Yeah... making fun of you...got a problem with that? Not in high school, but next best thing.. college. And I operate my company out of my home so I have a ton of time just to make fun of you.

Again...you think you know my financial status. Sure, I have debt... I bought a house, my money is earning more than the interest rate on my home loan...it would be stupid to not have debt.

And no, your reponses are lacking because you finally realized you are a moron. There are more people here that dislike you than like you, I apologize if my "no one likes you" comment was not 100% accurate...I'll have to start a poll.

Yet again you assume H3 owners will never be able to "jump the fence to excellence" and purchase an H2. You think you'd get over that as it was well proven to you that the H2 isn't some untouchable vehicle for H3 owners.... We all could've purchased a used 04 H2 and be just like you, couldn't we? ... Cheap version of the real thing...haha ok, I hope you never find out that there was an H before the H2...moron.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:21 AM
Banned

lotus4s is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Didn't I hear the H1 guys saying the same thing about the H2's a while back..........
Old 08-28-2006, 07:22 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus4s
Didn't I hear the H1 guys saying the same thing about the H2's a while back..........

I think you're right, except most have them have gotten over it already
Old 08-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds to me that somebody is extremely butt hurt that the H3 is so capable and popular

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Hummer Expert

blindzebra is an unknown quantity at this point

i have to laugh at you tex. As said by you we're bring a knife to a gun fight, but I simply see it differently. A slightly more accurate way to see it is you're shooting a slightly bigger revolver and we're shooting a slightly smaller semi auto. You see, they both have the target in their sights, but they do it a little differently. As far as taking "The hit", I agree with you that "Financially" it's the smartest move. However like anything used, it is a gamble. You do not know what the previous owner did to it. There and plus' and minus' to every side. Addressing the style and look of all the Hummers, everyone has their preferences. It's like art; no different. Now addressing the manufacturer. I really don't see your point in bringing it up. Does it matter that am general doesn't assemble the H2's in the original plant? I don't believe so, but then again, maybe you do. They're both just factories. They both use the same robots to build the trucks. (Yes ONLY the H1s and HMMWVs are hand assembled) As far as personal cuts, it's just getting stupid. Maybe it's because I referee professional ice hockey and I see grown men acting like 6 year old kids sometimes, that this conversation about "Trucks" that got personal instead of technical has stuck me so funny. Yes the H2 is very capable. Yes the H3 is very capable. Can the H2 do somethings an H3 can't? Yes of course. Can the H3 do somethings the H2 can't? Yes of course. Does everyone have fun in their HUMMER? If you don't go buy an Escalade!!!!!! Embrace the diversity. Broaden yourself and be better for it. Don't simply be narrow minded. It's much to easy.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

WOW! sory iff i spel this rong, butt u suk. actaully i lied, i am not sorry if it was spelled wrong, but you do suck. hahaha