Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 09-25-2005, 10:44 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Mownin'/Afternoon!

Welp, not much going on here today.

Beautiful day though!

I have an ugly bed on the side of the house that needs tending. A little mulch spreading and planting maybe.

Watcha doin'?
Old 09-25-2005, 10:44 AM
Hummer Deity

Good Mownin'/Afternoon!

Welp, not much going on here today.

Beautiful day though!

I have an ugly bed on the side of the house that needs tending. A little mulch spreading and planting maybe.

Watcha doin'?
Old 09-25-2005, 11:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

ATRH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Woke up this AM to a puddle of water in the basement under the main floor laundry room.
So far I've cut a hole in the wall & found the cracked drain pipe. Now deciding if I want to spend the day trying to fix myself or call a plumber Mon. & watch F1,IRL,& NASCAR racing all day.
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2005, 11:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

Attached Images

Old 09-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Hummer Veteran

Attached Images

Old 09-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thunderstorms = sleepy time
Old 09-25-2005, 12:51 PM

rodster is off the scale

Another Sunday, another airport. Headed to DC.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Got up and started surfing h2source like Alec. I just skipped breakfast

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 09-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
ATRH2, call a plumber.

I woke up, had breakfast (coffee and a cigarette) and right now am surfing H2Source.

It's overcast today so I might get the compound out and buff out some scratches on the rig. I'll call Dennis in a few mins and ask him about orbital buffers first </div></BLOCKQUOTE>He'll tell you to put the lotion on first.
Old 09-25-2005, 03:10 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

We are hanging out beside the pool right now - wireless is great. Shortly we will be getting on the bicycles and heading for the beach, this usually results in leaving them down there at a buddies bar and heading home in a drunken state in a taxi, 17th st causeway bridge in Fort lauderdale looks like Everest after too many Guinesses.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Hummer Deity

Okay, so I won't get the yard done today. I always do that. Tomorrow, tomorrow.

Anyway, Ken and I had Chinese for lunch. The pick-up still had my radio station on. Now, keep in mind that Ken is a bit more conservative "music wise" than me.

"One" by Metallica comes on. I know every note and lyric of the whole entire song, I love it, I love old Metallica, call me a grit or whatever, but I love it, as I do Korn, Pantera, Sepultura, Clutch etc basically anything creepy or scary. I don't listen to it all the time, but I have my moments when it is mandatory.(like before I used to go surfing, exercising, long drives, while mountain biking etc..)

Anyway, I turn it up and I think I scared Ken. I guess I should keep that stuff for alone time (like James Taylor). But it revived my love, I am definitely bringing my cd's (Master of Puppets and And Justice..) back out to the car. It's like rebelling against my parents all over again!

Cowboys vs. 49ers.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Hummer Veteran

redbulljunkie67 is off the scale

This is my first Sunday at home this year... high speed yard mowing this morning,everything was wrapped up by noon in time for football pepsi and cheetos this afternoon is my only goal.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:08 PM

rodster is off the scale

I don't normally play tourist when I travel on business but Washington DC . . . what an amazing place. It's all so much bigger and meaningful than any picture could ever convey.

Took a walk from the hotel a few blocks down New Jersey to the Capitol Building, past the reflecting pool and then down the National Mall a bit. Turned around and headed back toward the Capitol (past some incredible Civil War statues) and walked around to the right and ended up in front of the Supreme Court Building. Absolutely amazing!

Took lots of pictures but my bad, I forgot the USB interface cable. Will post a few pics when I get home later this week.

I imagine this is old news for you folks that live on the east coast but for this westerner, man, this place is really something. The sense of history and power is everywhere.

Freedom is everywhere, too . .. On the way in from Dulles we drove past Cindy Sheehan's protest and her newest "Camp Casey", complete with tents and hundreds of white crosses. I don't much care for her politics or methods but her actions are clear evidence of the freedoms we all enjoy.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Should have flipped her off, Rodster.

Got to sleep in again today. 2nd time in 3 months....hell must have froze over. I guess hubby realizes I'm less of a total bitch when I get more than 4 hours of sleep a night. Totally blew my schedule for the day, but it's a weekend, who cares. Laundry can wait.

Dealt with a very fussy 3.5 mo old today. I think he may be teething soon, he pretty much bides his time drooling, fussing, and putting everything he can get his hands on into his face. Looks like a trip to Babies R Us is on tap for tomorrow, hopefully they'll have some good teethers. Also need more baby clothes - this kid has outgrown almost everything already. He's almost 19 lbs and not even 4 mos! We're going to have to buy a new carseat here soon too. Aack. Babies are pricey buggers.

I'm thinking of setting fire to On Demand headquarters. They still haven't released their televised hockey schedule for 2005. I'm not spending $120 if they only show 4 Devils games. Schedule was supposed to be out Sept. 1. Bastards.

Off to bathe chubby boy....we got him a rubber ducky, the thing floats near him and the kid has this look of horror on his face. Go figure.

Stacy
Old 09-25-2005, 10:42 PM

4churchill is off the scale

I'm still working.....but i'm learning the finance dept, so atleast its not boring...gwtting to practice typing deals, selling warranties etc......

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 09-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devilsfan:
Off to bathe chubby boy.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does the hubby really appreciate it when you call him that?

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 09-25-2005, 11:42 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devilsfan:
He's almost 19 lbs and not even 4 mos! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>DAMN!!!! I thought our daughter was a little chunk and she IS 4 months old. We have been feeding au naturale and thought the milk must be gold but your little boy has got her beat. I think she might weigh 17 pounds now. Looks like he has rubber bands around his wrists, doesn't it.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:34 AM
Hummer Deity

Should have flipped her off, Rodster.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said the same to my Dad's wife when she told me she stood next to and spoke to Al Sharpton at Dulles airport today.

Wasted opportunities spent by the reserved. Damn!
Old 09-26-2005, 12:51 AM

rodster is off the scale

Should have flipped her off, Rodster. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might just have done that if I'd seen her face. We only saw a group at her "camp".

And speaking of camp, I call bull on Camp Casey.

There were a dozens tents, all the same size, same make, some red, some blue. Problem was, I don't think my young daughters could stretch out in them. The tents looked like they were floor models from a showroom. Maybe it was the distance, angle or whatever, but based on what I suspect I saw, a grown adult could only fit in one of those tents if they were in the fetal position.

CP -- Al Sharpton was in the same airport as me today? Too many fruits and nuts out here, I wanna go home!