H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-14-2003, 03:08 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.imakenews.com/autospies/e...e000201346.cfm

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 11 months down, 7 to go!
Old 11-14-2003, 03:08 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.imakenews.com/autospies/e...e000201346.cfm

SUT on order 12/02. 11 months down, 7 to go!
Old 11-14-2003, 04:15 PM

Queen Sheba is off the scale

Everyone is speculating what General Motors will do next. What they don't realize is that just because it's hot in the kitchen, don't mean that GM is gettin' out!

"I don't believe that life is supposed to make you feel good, or to make you feel miserable either. Life is just supposed to make you feel"
Old 11-14-2003, 04:28 PM
Hummer Expert

Zing is off the scale

Changing the dimensions as described for the H2 will not be appealing to me. The other alledged improvements are interesting. But I like mine the way it is.
Old 11-14-2003, 05:53 PM

1BADH2 is off the scale

Why does GM have to make everything lower to the ground. It's a F!@# Hummer!! If people want a car, buy a car
Old 11-14-2003, 06:14 PM

argonaut is off the scale

Lower my ass. what so more stupid soccer moms can buy them as mall cruisers. That's what the butt ugly escalade is for. Crap, that pisses me off. This is a hummer. That means ground clearance. I have an idea, why don't theymake it with gear driven hubs like the H1. Then they could maximize the clearance. Oh wait, that will mess up the interior space... Please please please don't lower it...
Old 11-14-2003, 07:00 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

I wouldn't even worry about what they say on that page. If they lowered it 9 inches it would be lower than the H1.

Geared hubs would not change the interior space in anyway shape or form.

If you want geared hubs why don't you just get an H1. The price of an H2 with geared hubs would make the price close enough to an H1 anyway.
Old 11-14-2003, 07:17 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

Butt ugly Escalade? I think they are sweet. BTW, they have more ground clearance than our H2's!

03 Sunset H2!
89 Vette
02 Escalade
Old 11-14-2003, 07:20 PM

duraMAX is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argonaut:
This is a hummer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not...it's a Tahoe for men with small penises
Old 11-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait, wait, wait. Think about what they are doing. They are lowering the height of the vehicle NOT making the clearance worse. There is nothing wrong with lowering the height (I think) because it will improve the vehicles stability and make it look more like an H1, which is quite a bit lower than the H2 anyway. I'm sure it's all good stuff and I doubt GM will make it less agressive but MORE agressive.
Old 11-14-2003, 07:35 PM
Hummer Expert

duraMAX,

Where have you been? We've all been waiting for you. You'll meet some interesting people like Dennis, DRTY, Argo and maybe even Steve.

Now tell us what you think of H2's and be honest.
Old 11-14-2003, 07:59 PM

unaslob is off the scale

i thought that the door was closed on the diesel option. unaslob

Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad 'tip'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX CB, Dual 4' Firestik fiberglass whips, front tinted windows, 7" Homer Simpson decal (teehee)!
Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad \'tip\'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14\" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX
Old 11-14-2003, 08:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2Doc is off the scale

Maybe a 6 cylinder turbo diesel.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:46 PM

unaslob is off the scale

could be... but I didnt think that there was a V6 diesel by GM... I thought they had a inline 6. anybody out there???

unaslob

Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad 'tip'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX CB, Dual 4' Firestik fiberglass whips, front tinted windows, 7" Homer Simpson decal (teehee)!
Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad \'tip\'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14\" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX
Old 11-14-2003, 09:21 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

I'm sure it will be a Duramax. The current style won't accept a Duramax but I bet the new one will. I'm sure GM will keep the current style for years to come.

Duramax, Hummers have nothing to do with penis size. Tahoes are for guys like you that can't afford Hummers. That's all. Better get back to work, smells like the burgers are buring.

03 Sunset H2!
89 Vette
02 Escalade
Old 11-14-2003, 09:30 PM

duraMAX is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 89vette:
I'm sure it will be a Duramax. The current style won't accept a Duramax but I bet the new one will. I'm sure GM will keep the current style for years to come.

Duramax, Hummers have nothing to do with penis size. Tahoes are for guys like you that can't afford Hummers. That's all. Better get back to work, smells like the burgers are buring.

03 Sunset H2!
89 Vette
02 Escalade
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever you say stubby... My dislike for "H2's" has nothing to do w/ my income (I make plenty, btw). H2's are all show and no go (I've browsed through the "off-road" pictures and videos on this forum).
Old 11-14-2003, 10:12 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Whatever you say stubby... My dislike for "H2's" has nothing to do w/ my income (I make plenty, btw).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, right DuraMax. Plenty is certainly relative. Your hourly job is not enough to support the purchase of a Hummer or any vehicle over 20k. Chevy or Kia probably make a vehicle for you. You can also pick up a base Honda Element (it's boxy like a Hummer) and then maybe you will feel like you fit in even though you still won't. I'm not sure if you'll be able to follow a Hummer though in your Chevy Malibu or Geo Metro but maybe you can hang out at the bar afterward. Some bars will carry beers you can afford like Schaeffar Lite and Schlitz, that's ok, it's good for you.

Does your boss allow you to surf the internet during your 30 minute lunch hour? That's a nice perk.
Old 11-14-2003, 10:25 PM
Hummer Professional

tanklizard is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Whatever you say stubby... My dislike for "H2's" has nothing to do w/ my income (I make plenty, btw). H2's are all show and no go (I've browsed through the "off-road" pictures and videos on this forum).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here, have a steaming, hot cup of STFU to go with that big bowl of stupid you've been eating.
Old 11-14-2003, 10:37 PM

duraMAX is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Whatever you say stubby... My dislike for "H2's" has nothing to do w/ my income (I make plenty, btw).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, right DuraMax. Plenty is certainly relative. Your hourly job is not enough to support the purchase of a Hummer or any vehicle over 20k. Chevy or Kia probably make a vehicle for you. You can also pick up a base Honda Element (it's boxy like a Hummer) and then maybe you will feel like you fit in even though you still won't. I'm not sure if you'll be able to follow a Hummer though in your Chevy Malibu or Geo Metro but maybe you can hang out at the bar afterward. Some bars will carry beers you can afford like Schaeffar Lite and Schlitz, that's ok, it's good for you.

Does your boss allow you to surf the internet during your 30 minute lunch hour? That's a nice perk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you equate my not liking H2's to a low salary? I'm an attorney and I practice business law at a large firm. Lately I've been primarily doing Article 9 work - secured transactions. I also do quite a bit of entity selection and business planning work. I have an M5 and a 4Runner - both of which are excellent vehicles. My wife is a CPA who works for a "final four" accounting firm in Audit and Advisory Services. Our income is well into the 6-figure range. Don't make stupid assumptions about my lifestyle because of my dislike for a useless SUV that is used by most people primarily to make up for deficiencies in other areas.

Am I the wealthiest person here? I'm sure I'm not. Then again, I'm still in my mid-twenties, so I have lots of time to earn more money.
Old 11-14-2003, 10:39 PM

duraMAX is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tanklizard:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Whatever you say stubby... My dislike for "H2's" has nothing to do w/ my income (I make plenty, btw). H2's are all show and no go (I've browsed through the "off-road" pictures and videos on this forum).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here, have a steaming, hot cup of STFU to go with that big bowl of stupid you've been eating.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>