H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 02-02-2006, 03:20 AM
Hummer Veteran

PackerFever is off the scale

I will keep the Magnetic logos off for the day you are around.

That Pittsburgh loss a couple of weeks ago still hurts huh?

We'll have to find a way to get there now.
Yellow 06 H3 5 Speed ~ Luxury Off Road, Black and Chrome trim, Sunroof, Leather, XM Monsoon, Brushguard, Rail Steps, Yakima Pro 16, Mud Flaps, Hard Spare Tire Cover, pwdr coat fuel door.... .Riding like a Spirit on the Wind.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Man what a great trip but damn, 33 hours and 2200 miles each way </div></BLOCKQUOTE>See you in St Louis Friday morning? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can I draft behind you from there to Moab

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 02-03-2006, 04:29 AM
Hummer Expert

jp's-h3 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandman:
beauty is in the eye of the beholeder . I dont like the desert , every thing looks the same . See the 1st mile you seen it all . Thats a matter of preference though .

Iv been to Moab , Slick rock ! about as slick as rough concrete . You can pull some wild angles with the traction there is there .

Take a boulder and put some mud on it and the challenge goes way up . Tellico trails in NC and Tenn for me thanks .

Its my oppionion rookies find Moab a challenge , If you have little off road experience you will enjoy it there . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would love to see this loud mouth pull off some of the real challenging trails. I know several rock crawling competition rigs that have probs w/ some of these trails! bring out the old ford pinto and tear it up!
By the way they call it slick rock because when it get's wet it's very slick!
I started off-roading about 20 years ago, I'm definately not a rookie and I LOVE MOAB! SEE YA!
Old 02-03-2006, 04:32 AM
Hummer Expert

jp's-h3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Count me in! I love MOAB
Old 02-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

MOAB check your pm's !!!! i want some "TATER SALAD"!!!!!
* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "
Old 02-07-2006, 01:19 AM

Grandman is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jp's-h3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandman:
beauty is in the eye of the beholeder . I dont like the desert , every thing looks the same . See the 1st mile you seen it all . Thats a matter of preference though .

Iv been to Moab , Slick rock ! about as slick as rough concrete . You can pull some wild angles with the traction there is there .

Take a boulder and put some mud on it and the challenge goes way up . Tellico trails in NC and Tenn for me thanks .

Its my oppionion rookies find Moab a challenge , If you have little off road experience you will enjoy it there . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would love to see this loud mouth pull off some of the real challenging trails. I know several rock crawling competition rigs that have probs w/ some of these trails! bring out the old ford pinto and tear it up!
By the way they call it slick rock because when it get's wet it's very slick!
I started off-roading about 20 years ago, I'm definately not a rookie and I LOVE MOAB! SEE YA! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Load mouth eh , your a sniviling little **** on your best day , you dont know me from adams ass . How long you going to cry becuase i was not impressed with your wheeling spot ?

BOO HOO get over JR
Old 02-07-2006, 04:41 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Load mouth eh , your a sniviling little **** on your best day , you dont know me from adams ass . How long you going to cry becuase i was not impressed with your wheeling spot ?

BOO HOO get over JR </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, we don't. But we're getting a pretty good idea of the kind of jack off you must be in real life.

And you can't spell sniveling or say shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">t</span>(or was it fuc<span class="ev_code_BLACK">k</span>?).
Old 02-07-2006, 03:29 PM

Kid Shyleen is off the scale

Perhaps I have totally missed this, but do we have any tentative dates for this event?

If it is around Easter, I vote for after Easter! I'd really like to go, but the holiday puts me at the inlaws which is in the opposite direction...
Old 02-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kid Shyleen:
Perhaps I have totally missed this, but do we have any tentative dates for this event?

If it is around Easter, I vote for after Easter! I'd really like to go, but the holiday puts me at the inlaws which is in the opposite direction... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you want to join the annual parade of Hummers around Moab, stay tuned. Info to come soon.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

After this Friday, I'll go through this post and gather all the names for a private thread and let you all know dates and specifics.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Hummer Veteran

Chip is off the scale

Anyone doing the Hole in the Rock trail? That's one of the best trails down there. Takes a couple of days and one ought not to try it by yourself.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:26 AM
Hummer Professional

nmikes is off the scale

Hey KenP,

Just got into DC from Seattle so have been out of the loop. Gobi rack and all, still managed around 18 mpg... 5 months and about 13,000 miles, whats a few thousand more? Just hopin when this engine wears out, the diesel will be available and it'll fit. Really would like to join the caravan out to MOAB if I can get away. Where ever the list is, put me on it.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:33 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think it is going to work out timing wise but could you put me on the list so I can try

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 02-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
I don't think it is going to work out timing wise but could you put me on the list so I can try </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

I just added everyone up and we could have up to 70 HUMMERS plus others I'm sure I forgot.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Hummer Professional

nmikes is off the scale

This keeps up this'll become the sturgis of hummers.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Hummer Professional

BABHUMV is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
I just added everyone up and we could have up to 70 HUMMERS plus others I'm sure I forgot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, Moab should pay us!
Old 02-10-2006, 12:39 AM

shipbldr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BABHUMV:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
I just added everyone up and we could have up to 70 HUMMERS plus others I'm sure I forgot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, Moab should pay us! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All your MOAB's will belong to us!

2 Pissed off dealer mechanics, Origami frame, Convex UCP, 2 Bent cross members, Dented driveshaft, Broken sway bar mounts, misaligned transmission, exhaust leak, Pl
Old 02-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

70 trucks all i can say is : SSSWWWEEEEEEETTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "