H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-20-2004, 03:22 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HUMMERDOGG:
What's truly funny is that my H2 gets better gas mileage than my wife's Infinity QX4 did. I'm suprise you haven't gone after Nissan for importing fuel inefficient suv's into the US.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

B I N G O!!!!(was his name-o)
The reason the wackos and malcontents don't go after any of the other rigs is because it would take brain power(and we know they're seriously deficient in that area) to actually do the research to find out how many vehicles suck down gas faster than the H2. And there's plenty of them out there. But the real reason, and it's something I've been saying since they started this crap, is that the H2 is the most easily recognizable vehicle on the road. Why would they want to actually get their facts straight and present a valid argument when all they have to do is run on misguided emotion and disinformation? ****, the Kerry/Edwards campaign did it- why can't they?
Old 12-20-2004, 03:33 AM

Arnold McBain is off the scale

OK, paragon, now you've pissed me off. I'm all for heated discussion, amusing but pointless name-calling, even well crafted though erred suppositions of fact. But it's your plain and unapologetic ignorance that really gets my goat, (you might know a bit about 'gettin' some goat', eh? ). I mean, you think you're making an argument, but everything you write is basically insult, followed by unsupported denial.

Now I admit I'm not the smartest guy I know, not by a longshot, but I do know that people without real argument will only return insults, demands to leave, and physical threats (genuine or not) as support for their claims, and you have demonstrated this perfectly.

Now, since I've supported all of my positions with fact and logic, I believe I've earned the right to insult you as I please. (Well, maybe not...but I'm going to it do anyway since this would be really boring otherwise :-)

So let's see how many ways I can call you a bonehead...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>PARAGON

posted 12-19-04 06:57 AM

Arnie,

Please excuse me for giving you more credit than what you are worth. Damn, you had to copy and paste your PM comment to me and couldn't come up with an original post. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I'm unoriginal. Ouch...

(Friggin' lamebrain)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Point out again exactly how the comment "not even an American car" equates to "foreign economies (are) harming America and American jobs." Just stupid, plain stupid. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The implication is obvious; you can't possibly be that thick-skulled not to see it. But maybe you can get BIGT to tell us why he'd have no problems if we all bought foreign cars.

Just idiotic, plain idiotic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>As far as your ego, you are not sure of anything, I'll grant you that. But you want to project some idea that anyone cares enough about your miniscule existence that they would actually make a threat. Again your wonderful power of extrapolation has molded a very simple comment into one being about you. I realize information, especially confirmed logical information, would be a threat to you, but remember you are speaking to a community of people and must use their mores if you want to be understood. Someone saying they would like to piss on you after bludgeoning an idea into your head really doesn't constitue a threat, veiled or otherwise, except in your own narcissistic world. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paragon, you ignoramus, this is just insult and bare denial. Can you explain why you've chosen to ignore the English definitions of "veiled" and "threat"? Don't worry, I'll spell out still one more thing for you below...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I "waited for you to show up on the site," riiigght. More of your obsessive narcissism at work. How in the hell would I know you were going to show, no, no.....let me think.....just like every other neurotic psycho, you have a pattern. Yours is just much more distinct than others. It's this pattern that gives you away and you can't do **** about it because you have flung it all over the internet. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, now you're making my points for me. Fine, if you weren't looking at the "Online Now" list, then you brilliantly figured out that I post only at night. Man, what a raving ****ing loony I am. You could point me to more evidence "all over the internet" that even comes close to proving anything, but you can't. I can be 100% certain of that because there isn't any. You're a delusional dimwit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Also, please understand how the human being works, one of which you barely seem to be. They overcompensate when trying to hide something. Otherwise they do not try to go into great detail to overexplain something that is true. It's only when they are caught in lies and half-truths do they resort to the stupidity of typing a bunch of mumbo-jumbo to explain away their actions. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the explanation, but I already knew this about you.

But still, you slack-jawed dullard, prove to us somehow that I've even once written "lies and half-truths" here. You made the accusation; the onus is on you to prove it. BTW, you missed the part where "the human being" tends to "over explain" when they know the audience is too excruciatingly obtuse to grasp simpler explanations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>So, it took you 5 seconds to google the Jedi quote, but you turn around and, again narcissistically reply, that I must be obsessed with your almightiness by right after replying "it's possible you had to go through hundreds of google hits." Cool, you are such the hardcore internet guru that it took you 5 seconds to find your quote (by the way that is not the only place you made the jedi comment) but I had to search through pages and pages to find the same thing. Hmmm! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you imbecile. I entered the quote in quotes, and came up with exactly one hit. Took literally 5 seconds. Sorry you think it requires guru status to be able to do that, but I guess that's how it appears to a dip****.

Sorry I missed the other hits, since spending more than 5 seconds on this nonsense takes time away from my pagan sex rituals. But if I had actually made those quotes, you would think I would have known where they are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>As far as your minority, freethinking, bassackward, dumbass thoughts. No, my tinkerbell of a friend, you just had to come out in one of your first posts that you are an athiest. So, I didn't start it, nanna nanna boo boo. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF? Oh, I get it, you're a bigot and a ****-for-brains; the fact that I merely said I'm an atheist is offensive to you. Are you that insecure about your own beliefs? Should I take offense, then, at people calling themselves Christian? Now, I do take offense at being told that your religion will turn my life around. See the difference there, Sherlock?

But you are obviously too much of a wuss to defend your own beliefs outside of name-calling. So drop it, or I'll give you so much to think about it'll ruin your Christmas (or as I like to call it, Isaac Newton's birthday).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
from blunderhead's private offer:
I'll agree not to post this email to the list, if you agree to just chill out a bit. Maybe even admit that you were mistaken. That way, we'll both feel a little better. On the other hand, it's fine with me to if you would rather not, since you would then be giving me the OK to have fun with you guilt-free. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure why you would leave my first paragraph out:

Honestly, I don't enjoy making people feel bad, and I don't want to make you feel worse than you already do. This latest and other postings of yours show a worrisome level of obsessiveness and I'd feel pretty bad about myself taking advantage of your condition <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But thanks anyway for posting this since it shows nicely how I'm not merely a narcissist. You see, a narcissist wouldn't give a **** about hurting someone's feelings. Truth is, I would feel terrible knowing you were just off your meds or something when I humiliated you in public. But hey, it's a standing offer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Be careful of the games you play, it's not just your stupid website that is being watched. This is not a threat, it's an honest warning. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, let's break this down... (and feel free to take notes, Junior, you might learn something about supporting an argument.)

First, the definition of "threat" (from here if you want to follow along):

"An expression of an intention to inflict pain, injury, evil, or punishment."

And "veiled"

"To conceal or disguise."

And "warning"

"An intimation, threat, or sign of impending danger or evil."

So, my previous example of veiled threats on this thread were valid since both were "concealed expressions of intention to inflict pain." Saying you want to hit me on the head is such an expression. Saying that you wouldn't because you're afraid of the consequences could be construed as concealment of true intention. As well, posting someone's address in response to a verbal offense by that person and saying you can "track down" that person, is also such an expression, concealed by not describing exactly how far you would like to put your foot up that person's anal cavity.

Now, clearly, that's as far as I'm going to go with that. I don't know that "veiled" threats are even illegal, but I only pointed them out to say:

"Veiled threats are really childish fellas. Do I really bug you that much that you would try something? If so, than you're crazy, if not, than full of ****."

Now, paragaon, with regard to your own statement you should now realize that you admitted to making an actual, even "honest" threat when calling it a "warning", since that is synonymous with "threat." So even with your neocortextual deficit, you should be able to grasp the fact that you threatened me, a fact that could get you booted from this site, but I'll be kind since this place seems to be your life.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Anonymity on the internet is a farce. So stay around, play some more and things will just get funnier and funnier. Only idiots run around posting in forums that they have no business being apart of. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, please teach me about "the internets". I haven't time to design a web page worth ****, so I really have no idea about WHOIS database records or apache logs. But I'm certainly not worried a wit about you finding me online or anywhere near my home, since you don't even know how to use google.

quote:
Posted by the dumbass:
Yeah, you're a pussy all right :-)
Is that a threat!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that would be an insult. Got it now?

So mr. paragon, my little Orlando Bloom fan, I've wasted entirely too much time on this. Time to admit you're out of your league, grasping at straws, and praying for me to just leave you alone. Whaduya say?

(I see that hummerdog has made an intelligent posting, and I really owe him a reciprocal response. So if I don't get back to you right away, I hope you'll understand. :-)
Old 12-20-2004, 03:33 AM

OK, paragon, now you've pissed me off. I'm all for heated discussion, amusing but pointless name-calling, even well crafted though erred suppositions of fact. But it's your plain and unapologetic ignorance that really gets my goat, (you might know a bit about 'gettin' some goat', eh? ). I mean, you think you're making an argument, but everything you write is basically insult, followed by unsupported denial.

Now I admit I'm not the smartest guy I know, not by a longshot, but I do know that people without real argument will only return insults, demands to leave, and physical threats (genuine or not) as support for their claims, and you have demonstrated this perfectly.

Now, since I've supported all of my positions with fact and logic, I believe I've earned the right to insult you as I please. (Well, maybe not...but I'm going to it do anyway since this would be really boring otherwise :-)

So let's see how many ways I can call you a bonehead...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>PARAGON

posted 12-19-04 06:57 AM

Arnie,

Please excuse me for giving you more credit than what you are worth. Damn, you had to copy and paste your PM comment to me and couldn't come up with an original post. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I'm unoriginal. Ouch...

(Friggin' lamebrain)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Point out again exactly how the comment "not even an American car" equates to "foreign economies (are) harming America and American jobs." Just stupid, plain stupid. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The implication is obvious; you can't possibly be that thick-skulled not to see it. But maybe you can get BIGT to tell us why he'd have no problems if we all bought foreign cars.

Just idiotic, plain idiotic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>As far as your ego, you are not sure of anything, I'll grant you that. But you want to project some idea that anyone cares enough about your miniscule existence that they would actually make a threat. Again your wonderful power of extrapolation has molded a very simple comment into one being about you. I realize information, especially confirmed logical information, would be a threat to you, but remember you are speaking to a community of people and must use their mores if you want to be understood. Someone saying they would like to piss on you after bludgeoning an idea into your head really doesn't constitue a threat, veiled or otherwise, except in your own narcissistic world. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paragon, you ignoramus, this is just insult and bare denial. Can you explain why you've chosen to ignore the English definitions of "veiled" and "threat"? Don't worry, I'll spell out still one more thing for you below...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I "waited for you to show up on the site," riiigght. More of your obsessive narcissism at work. How in the hell would I know you were going to show, no, no.....let me think.....just like every other neurotic psycho, you have a pattern. Yours is just much more distinct than others. It's this pattern that gives you away and you can't do **** about it because you have flung it all over the internet. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, now you're making my points for me. Fine, if you weren't looking at the "Online Now" list, then you brilliantly figured out that I post only at night. Man, what a raving ****ing loony I am. You could point me to more evidence "all over the internet" that even comes close to proving anything, but you can't. I can be 100% certain of that because there isn't any. You're a delusional dimwit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Also, please understand how the human being works, one of which you barely seem to be. They overcompensate when trying to hide something. Otherwise they do not try to go into great detail to overexplain something that is true. It's only when they are caught in lies and half-truths do they resort to the stupidity of typing a bunch of mumbo-jumbo to explain away their actions. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the explanation, but I already knew this about you.

But still, you slack-jawed dullard, prove to us somehow that I've even once written "lies and half-truths" here. You made the accusation; the onus is on you to prove it. BTW, you missed the part where "the human being" tends to "over explain" when they know the audience is too excruciatingly obtuse to grasp simpler explanations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>So, it took you 5 seconds to google the Jedi quote, but you turn around and, again narcissistically reply, that I must be obsessed with your almightiness by right after replying "it's possible you had to go through hundreds of google hits." Cool, you are such the hardcore internet guru that it took you 5 seconds to find your quote (by the way that is not the only place you made the jedi comment) but I had to search through pages and pages to find the same thing. Hmmm! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you imbecile. I entered the quote in quotes, and came up with exactly one hit. Took literally 5 seconds. Sorry you think it requires guru status to be able to do that, but I guess that's how it appears to a dip****.

Sorry I missed the other hits, since spending more than 5 seconds on this nonsense takes time away from my pagan sex rituals. But if I had actually made those quotes, you would think I would have known where they are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>As far as your minority, freethinking, bassackward, dumbass thoughts. No, my tinkerbell of a friend, you just had to come out in one of your first posts that you are an athiest. So, I didn't start it, nanna nanna boo boo. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF? Oh, I get it, you're a bigot and a ****-for-brains; the fact that I merely said I'm an atheist is offensive to you. Are you that insecure about your own beliefs? Should I take offense, then, at people calling themselves Christian? Now, I do take offense at being told that your religion will turn my life around. See the difference there, Sherlock?

But you are obviously too much of a wuss to defend your own beliefs outside of name-calling. So drop it, or I'll give you so much to think about it'll ruin your Christmas (or as I like to call it, Isaac Newton's birthday).

from blunderhead's private offer:
I'll agree not to post this email to the list, if you agree to just chill out a bit. Maybe even admit that you were mistaken. That way, we'll both feel a little better. On the other hand, it's fine with me to if you would rather not, since you would then be giving me the OK to have fun with you guilt-free. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure why you would leave my first paragraph out:

Honestly, I don't enjoy making people feel bad, and I don't want to make you feel worse than you already do. This latest and other postings of yours show a worrisome level of obsessiveness and I'd feel pretty bad about myself taking advantage of your condition <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But thanks anyway for posting this since it shows nicely how I'm not merely a narcissist. You see, a narcissist wouldn't give a **** about hurting someone's feelings. Truth is, I would feel terrible knowing you were just off your meds or something when I humiliated you in public. But hey, it's a standing offer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Be careful of the games you play, it's not just your stupid website that is being watched. This is not a threat, it's an honest warning. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, let's break this down... (and feel free to take notes, Junior, you might learn something about supporting an argument.)

First, the definition of "threat" (from here if you want to follow along):

"An expression of an intention to inflict pain, injury, evil, or punishment."

And "veiled"

"To conceal or disguise."

And "warning"

"An intimation, threat, or sign of impending danger or evil."

So, my previous example of veiled threats on this thread were valid since both were "concealed expressions of intention to inflict pain." Saying you want to hit me on the head is such an expression. Saying that you wouldn't because you're afraid of the consequences could be construed as concealment of true intention. As well, posting someone's address in response to a verbal offense by that person and saying you can "track down" that person, is also such an expression, concealed by not describing exactly how far you would like to put your foot up that person's anal cavity.

Now, clearly, that's as far as I'm going to go with that. I don't know that "veiled" threats are even illegal, but I only pointed them out to say:

"Veiled threats are really childish fellas. Do I really bug you that much that you would try something? If so, than you're crazy, if not, than full of ****."

Now, paragaon, with regard to your own statement you should now realize that you admitted to making an actual, even "honest" threat when calling it a "warning", since that is synonymous with "threat." So even with your neocortextual deficit, you should be able to grasp the fact that you threatened me, a fact that could get you booted from this site, but I'll be kind since this place seems to be your life.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Anonymity on the internet is a farce. So stay around, play some more and things will just get funnier and funnier. Only idiots run around posting in forums that they have no business being apart of. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, please teach me about "the internets". I haven't time to design a web page worth ****, so I really have no idea about WHOIS database records or apache logs. But I'm certainly not worried a wit about you finding me online or anywhere near my home, since you don't even know how to use google.

quote:
Posted by the dumbass:
Yeah, you're a pussy all right :-)
Is that a threat!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that would be an insult. Got it now?

So mr. paragon, my little Orlando Bloom fan, I've wasted entirely too much time on this. Time to admit you're out of your league, grasping at straws, and praying for me to just leave you alone. Whaduya say?

(I see that hummerdog has made an intelligent posting, and I really owe him a reciprocal response. So if I don't get back to you right away, I hope you'll understand. :-)
Old 12-20-2004, 03:47 AM
Hummer Messiah

Well, Paragon did rip you a new one and it's understandable that your widdo feewings got all hurtums. But life goes on and you still need to show up tomorrow at 7/11 for your shift.

Orlando Bloom? You are a homo, aren't you?

After the Paragon sodomizing you've been getting might I suggest you go buy(steal in your case) some of this stuff to rub on your inflamed anus.
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2004, 03:47 AM
Hummer Messiah

Well, Paragon did rip you a new one and it's understandable that your widdo feewings got all hurtums. But life goes on and you still need to show up tomorrow at 7/11 for your shift.

Orlando Bloom? You are a homo, aren't you?

After the Paragon sodomizing you've been getting might I suggest you go buy(steal in your case) some of this stuff to rub on your inflamed anus.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:48 AM
Hummer Messiah

Yep, you're a fruit. Even Eric thinks so.
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2004, 03:48 AM
Hummer Messiah

Yep, you're a fruit. Even Eric thinks so.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:10 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:

Anthony, I've noticed that you usually post late at night. Just getting off the swing shift at the 7/11? That would explain the '88 Honda and the poor attitude towards folks that have more than you do. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that would explain I have a life: a kick-ass honest job where they pay me a lot to do what what I love; great kids and a beautiful wife; a nice house in one of the most desirable regions of the country, and a complete piece-of-**** car that means as much to my feelings of self-worth as my water heater. With all that, I only have time to post at night, in between tucking my kids in, and then having unbelievably hot sex with my wife.

It tickles me to no end, though, that you're so concerned at how much money I have, since I know the truth of the matter.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:10 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:

Anthony, I've noticed that you usually post late at night. Just getting off the swing shift at the 7/11? That would explain the '88 Honda and the poor attitude towards folks that have more than you do. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that would explain I have a life: a kick-ass honest job where they pay me a lot to do what what I love; great kids and a beautiful wife; a nice house in one of the most desirable regions of the country, and a complete piece-of-**** car that means as much to my feelings of self-worth as my water heater. With all that, I only have time to post at night, in between tucking my kids in, and then having unbelievably hot sex with my wife.

It tickles me to no end, though, that you're so concerned at how much money I have, since I know the truth of the matter.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:20 AM
Hummer Messiah

Oh yeah, you're wife is really hot.
Maybe down 101 in S.F. maybe.
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2004, 04:20 AM
Hummer Messiah

Oh yeah, you're wife is really hot.
Maybe down 101 in S.F. maybe.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:22 AM
Hummer Messiah

I don't think you're pulling down the big ca-eesh being a jockey in the inflatable sheep racing circuit either.
Dildo.
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2004, 04:22 AM
Hummer Messiah

I don't think you're pulling down the big ca-eesh being a jockey in the inflatable sheep racing circuit either.
Dildo.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

Your mother-in-law is probably looking real hot to you too.
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2004, 04:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

Your mother-in-law is probably looking real hot to you too.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:26 AM
Hummer Messiah

I did find this picture of you back in the day on the short bus. Rock on dude.
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2004, 04:26 AM
Hummer Messiah

I did find this picture of you back in the day on the short bus. Rock on dude.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:27 AM
Hummer Messiah

And you should print this picture out and carry it with you because its about as close as you're ever going to come to a hot chick with a nice little pussy.
Attached Images